Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 am 

Ok, the video where that Amy chick was talking about being super good to her bf, sucking his dick whenever, buying him paintball shit, etc... I think a lot of guys might get the wrong idea and think she's an angel or something, but really she wouldn't do that shit for just some random guy who liked her and wanted to be with her if he didn't have the value in which she desired...she'd only do it for an x-factor, therebye just making it a manipulation tactic so she could keep him around. Just another example of x-factorness...no more no less, you agree?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 am 

There is a fine line between mainpulation and incentive...I'm pretty sure Amy's 'actions' would fall squarely into the incentive category. Being an X-Factor has nothing to do with being manipulative...not saying that she CAN'T be...but if YOU are the one she chooses to be an X-Factor for, she will be persuasive...she will be persistent...she will be driven...but she will NOT be manipulative...not maliciously anyway.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:55 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
There is a fine line between mainpulation and incentive...I'm pretty sure Amy's 'actions' would fall squarely into the incentive category. Being an X-Factor has nothing to do with being manipulative...not saying that she CAN'T be...but if YOU are the one she chooses to be an X-Factor for, she will be persuasive...she will be persistent...she will be driven...but she will NOT be manipulative...not maliciously anyway.
Maniplate my not be the right word, but she wouldn't do that stuff for just anyone, so I don't want guys thinking that she's Mother Theresa and spitting up the red pill...she's only doing that shit if you have the value that attracts here, still making it a parasitic value exchange, and offering "incentive" to keep him around.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:57 pm 

Hmmmmm...I really thought that it was obvious that those are things she would do for her MAN...not anyone who walked in with their dick out. :?

My keeper DESPISES getting hit on...and she gets hit on a LOT. She's used to guys showering her with gifts and attention...and yet she was picking me up and pampering me before I finished school. She has done so many things out of her character (as established from analyzing her past relationships) that it really is quite amusing to me. Now, I am aware that she goes above and beyond with me because she feels that I am worth it, not only because of who I am but also what I bring to the table...I am not naive. 8-)

HOWEVER...I also have made her my main squeeze based more on her potential, character and mindset than her looks and willingness to smoke cock (and she is probably just as willing as Amy is). So, we both value what each other has to offer overall...parasitic symbiotic...nothing wrong with that.

It's just plain parasitic that you need to be wary of. :ugeek:

...oh, and having your grade 11 doesn't hurt either. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:33 pm 

K, that's the point that I wanted you to make incase a few fella's saw that video and thought "An angel will come and pick you up out of a dumpster and love you" Still gotta have your shit pimp tight to what she's looking for.

Fuck grade 11, it's only for Ivy leaugers! And are you saying you're in a monogamus rerlationship you bastard??? :o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:59 pm 

Quote:
Fuck grade 11, it's only for Ivy leaugers! And are you saying you're in a monogamus relationship you bastard??
Haha yeah...something like that. ;)

It's actually rather nice when you are indifferent. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:17 pm 

I guess hell just froze over ;)

Nah I might try the one woman thing too, hede Robert De Niro's advice...

And remember ladies, one-night stands
may be over by mornin', but syphilis lasts
a lifetime. -Men of honour

Hahaha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
she goes above and beyond with me because she feels that I am worth it, not only because of who I am but also what I bring to the table
The Kidd!! wrote:
we both value what each other has to offer overall...parasitic symbiotic...
ManniJa wrote:
she wouldn't do that shit for just some random guy who liked her and wanted to be with her if he didn't have the value in which she desired

The above!

It is a value exchange.

Like every human interaction.

Some are balanced, some are not. If she feels she is getting enough value she will do almost anything to keep hold of that value. It is in her own self interest to do so.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.