Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:19 pm 
Site Admin

StephenP :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:27 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Took a year or so but EXACTLY. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:02 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Took a year or so but EXACTLY. 8-)
:lol: :lol:

It needed to be addressed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:09 am 

Depends on her priorities.

She may decide she may want to be a nun and live the rest of her life in a convent.

I find the level people are willing to go to get/stay with somebody sickening honestly. The other night I was at my friends graduation party. Two cute girls walk by and a family member of my friend was like go. He said did you see what just walked by? Before I was thinking to myself here are two cute girls that guys would pursue and why? They're not that pretty and they're probably just little girls on the inside. And I don't know how to say act pointless. Silly? Maybe that was me judging one of the girls expressing herself. Or the girl was being an attention seeker. One of the girls maybe both jocked by physical proximity. Really no eye contact. Was unsure of being jocked for sure. They sat at my table and I left to get a drink. Wasn't going to speak, couldn't handle the tension if I didn't. Or if they didn't. I liked them and I think I should've approached like the guy said. However they still would just be people. I don't like the idea of chasing at all or guys trying to get girls at all. Still no women ever seem to really do anything game changing. Like asking me out, always indirect. They rather text or spend time together. Be obvious and never ask me out. Some girls only approach non verbally. Guess I have to :/. Happy without a gf tho.

I used to know a girl who went to my youthgroup that got pregnant and had a kid. Dad plays video games and doesn't work. Apartment near mom's house. Doesn't take care of his own kid as far as I've heard. She valued that guy more than God. Not every girl will be pulled away. However girls seem to be worse. Dating Non Christians having sex because of being "in love". Boys less so in my view.

I remember Player Supreme saying how he didn't like Portuguese catholic girls. They cried after sex in his experiences. Some girls I know I could never see letting them even get close to that level.

At our youthgroup we're pretty clear how trying to convert your bf/gf or spouse later on usually won't happen. Nobody can convert anybody. Only God saves. I never liked that term convert.

Directed towards Stephen P's comment btw.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:21 am 

:?

*leaves and quietly shuts the door behind him*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 am 

I saw some christian group meetings, sleepovers etc.. From what I've seen and heard, it seems to me like a cult without sex orgies :lol:

I believe in god somehow, but Foofatron you seem more confused than I am..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:43 pm 

I read StephenP's post wrong. Thought he was talking sex/relationships. Late at night didn't really read first post.

Anyway confused not really. I'm sure of who I believe in.

I said somebody who values their relationship with God more than a man or a women won't have sex regaurdless of being a man. Kinda like scarf said.

I took the post to mean the girl didn't know (first meeting) or little time after first meeting. Girl would probably still jock anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:09 pm 

foofatron wrote:

I said somebody who values their relationship with God more than a man or a women won't have sex regaurdless of being a man. Kinda like scarf said.

*Runs with Kidd out of the door and locks it behind him*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:31 pm 

Talk about a left turn. Jesus Christ (pun intended)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm 

*reaches in the window, grabs Flow by his collar and yanks him out*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

My oh my, oh my, oh my

*wipes brow*

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:24 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
:?

*leaves and quietly shuts the door behind him*
Grinus Enters, looks and sees :shock:
[ img ]
peregrinus wrote:
My oh my, oh my, oh my

*wipes brow*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:58 pm 

What I said is still related. Your freaking out in a thread about religious women :/.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:00 pm 

foofatron wrote:
What I said is still related. Your freaking out in a thread about religious women :/.
foofatron...just let this thread die, because you have killed it...and not for the reasons you think. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 pm 

I wanna test my observation skills. Seems like you think I'm brain washed, hence fufe said I seem more confused and the Tsukuyomi picture. Never felt different views were accepted here everybody seems to be of the same mind. I find it funny how you'd say let it go to anger and not lust, forum in general. The "truth" is taught here as 100%. Yet I see Kidd's girl as a flaw in his philosophy. "Truth" changes. I must say in my experience tho most people here have been tolerant. However just reading a lot of posts gives me the feeling the board is of religion in general.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 pm 

foofatron wrote:
I wanna test my observation skills. Seems like you think I'm brain washed, hence fufe said I seem more confused and the Tsukuyomi picture. Never felt different views were accepted here everybody seems to be of the same mind. I find it funny how you'd say let it go to anger and not lust, forum in general. The "truth" is taught here as 100%. Yet I see Kidd's girl as a flaw in his philosophy. "Truth" changes. I must say in my experience tho most people here have been tolerant. However just reading a lot of posts gives me the feeling the board is of religion in general.

Wat :|

My ex isn't a flaw in my philosophy...it's a testament to the wildcard known as 'the human element'...which continues to be unpredictable in even the most carefully crafted circumstances. :geek:

...and I wouldn't consider this board religious by any stretch. Spiritual at times? Yes...religious? NO. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:51 pm 

foofatron, the answer was given on the other page. that's why I am saying you are still trapped in the illusion. it's kool to have another view, but if I had a choice of a clear view, and one that was obstructed, I would go for the clear view. :|

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:54 pm 

foofatron wrote:
I wanna test my observation skills. Seems like you think I'm brain washed, hence fufe said I seem more confused and the Tsukuyomi picture. Never felt different views were accepted here everybody seems to be of the same mind. I find it funny how you'd say let it go to anger and not lust, forum in general. The "truth" is taught here as 100%. Yet I see Kidd's girl as a flaw in his philosophy. "Truth" changes.
Quote:
Never felt different views were accepted here everybody seems to be of the same mind
A fairly good portion of members are INTJs, or at least NJs (Intuitive Judgers), so your last conclusion is right.
Scarf and Kidd disagree on a few points, so does Star. It is encouraged, not shut down, for each his own style.
Quote:
I find it funny how you'd say let it go to anger and not lust
This I'll admit to have thought over it many times "If they don't like women so much, why do they still talk about their experiences with them ...".
Some may correct me if I'm wrong, but the conclusion I reached is that when they criticize women, they don't criticize THE WOMEN they 'agree' to spend time with and enjoy themselves (in the case of Kidd, all the early posts were positive towards her ex before she screwed up badly).
THEY SAY THESE THINGS TO TEACH NEW MEMBERS (or older ones which have difficulty swallowing (pun intended *coughs*) the way things are, which EVERYONE can see if they OPEN their eyes, and stop discrediting things (-> coincidences, giving reasons, encouraging those behaviours).
Quote:
The "truth" is taught here as 100%
Which truth ?
Being a man, growing up, owning your life ?
Not accepting her shit just because she got DD's now ?

-> You're either, Or (not both)

On a side note : This is from The Art of Deduction :
Quote:
As a refresher, this is an example of a categorical syllogism:
P1) All beliefs with no evidence to support them are irrational beliefs.
P2) All religious beliefs are beliefs with no evidence to support them

I'll just shoot my bullets, see if one hits you (PLEASE OBSERVE YOURSELF WHILE READING THIS) :
Everybody is brainwashed, it's just a matter of which brainwashing actually benefits you.
Quote:
I'm sure of who I believe in
Quote:
Only God saves
There is NO power outside of you.
Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha and the lot NEVER wanted you to become Christians, buddhists ... they said that you can be yourself, that you are the child of god, LIKE them, not imitating them or building churches around their teachings ...
Wiki page wrote:
God helps those who help themselves
You know why God helps those who help themselves ? Because they don't need exterior / God's help ;)

There is a difference between blindly following a religion (giving money, time, kids :evil: ) and being in line with the actual 'teachings'.

Being like Jesus ? Yes.
Being a christian ? No.

Any tensions in your body while listening to this ? What does it tell you ?

That I'm crazy ? That I know :D

Well that's all, night night
Quote:
but if I had a choice of a clear view, and one that was obstructed, I would go for the clear view.
Let there be Light(man) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 pm 

Yeah Goldenboy, that was one of the things that I found really interesting about that Myer Briggs thread had going. We can narrow it down even further though the majority of members are either INTJ, INFJ, to another degree some ENFJ and ENTJ.

This is kinda a touchy subject so no offense intended. I've read the Bible (King James Version) both testaments, I would challenge those who have an image of what Christianity is to read the bible cover to cover. (And not just the verses the church tells you to read) Read the WHOLE thing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 am 

There is no absolute truth - this is "true" and can even be derived from Jesus' teachings.. Christian mysticism and well Buddhism and many others, but it is extremely subtle. Over simplified it is that there is no truth *that exists inherently outside of YOU* -- when you go to sleep there is no evidence that this universe actually exists.. never wake up and it never reappears. There is still the relative world when you are in it and that is just as much part of you as the transcendent, 'awareness' that you are. The point of all teachers has been to see reality for what it actually is. It is not about some perfect "spiritual" existence -- a shark will still bite you, childbirth is still painful, humans still suffer.

Why so serious? Glad you asked. Because

"There is no 100% truth" is one of the most air tight defenses for the dream/matrix that can ever exist. To paraphrase Adyashanti - these non-dual concepts can give your ego a defense mechanism that is tuned to a level most people could never dream of... precisely *because* it is so close to the truth.

All the bullshit in your head -- every projection believed to be true, every view point that doesn't serve you -- you can now listen to anyone and say "well there is no absolute truth. That means my truth is also true." Growth stops. The painful self confrontation that is necessary and that the ego wants to avoid at all costs now has a beautiful, spiritual sounding reason to never happen. It's a cage you don't know you are in.

The point of the reactions had nothing, NOTHING to do with what religion anyone is -- though I'm not Christian you bet your ass I get a lot out teachings from Jesus as well as Buddha and many others. This is a guy who spoke for seeing through the illusion and speaking your truth. Even at the threat of being nailed to a cross, I will still speak for the truth, and I will forgive you while you are literally nailing me to it, because I know you are just acting out of fear and 'matrix' ("they know not what they do.") I see the illusion so clearly that I'm willing to suffer and die in it to show you it isn't real. Jesus was *that, he was NOT religious - he was anti establishment.

Let's not even get started on the stuff he said that was intentionally left out of the Bible.

The point, IMHO, is:

Humans act as humans act. Whatever adjective you put in front of them is irrelevant. "Religious" is not special, but many "religious" people think it is, which is what makes it the most dangerous.

If you think that if you took 10 million religious people, and 10 million "non religious" people, put them in a variety of social and intense situations, that the religious people would overwhelmingly act differently, be wiser, more protected, act with more integrity, then you ARE brainwashed. The ratios would be about the same and there would be good, bad, ugly on both sides. To be discussing religious women vs. non religious women falls into the exact same analogy.