Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:41 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Drunk chicks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 pm 

So Kidd due to your experience and wisdom I'm wondering if you could shed some light on something. I was at a party the other day and got a little drunk, but I sobered up while everyone else was still getting shitfaced. Anyway there was this girl there I know who was flirting with a lot of the guys, most the guys were drunk too. When I say flirting I mean dancing really sexually with the other guys. I figured if she came over cool, if not I really couldn't give a fuck because I wasn't really feeling it at all. So she never really approached me except for the end of the night when I was leaving and she came out of nowhere and pretty much gave me a hug by stumbling into me first.

So heres my attempt at analyzing the situation. First she was drunk, and when people are drunk they lose inhibitions. That being said her flirting with other guys seemed more like an act for attention rather than genuine attraction, her ego. I'm pretty low key when it comes to parties, so I was probably the only guy there not trying to get attention from her. At the end of the night she probably figured I'm the only guy that hasn't given her enough attention, hence the hug.

Or I'm giving meaning to nothing but a friendly gesture. But my gut says this girl was interested in me, more so than the other guys there. There was A LOT of space I gave her, maybe too much, but I let her fill in the blanks. I'm friends with her, but she still doesn't know a lot about me so I'm still a little mysterious to her.

Now I was also wondering if drunk girls change their behavior around people that are sober? Like they feel comfortable with other drunks, but get self conscious around people that are sober? Either way being in a room full of drunk people while you are sober is an interesting experience.

Post subject: Re: Drunk chicks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

freespirit422 wrote:
Either way being in a room full of drunk people while you are sober is an interesting experience.
Very much so..... :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:51 pm 

Quote:
So heres my attempt at analyzing the situation. First she was drunk, and when people are drunk they lose inhibitions. That being said her flirting with other guys seemed more like an act for attention rather than genuine attraction, her ego. I'm pretty low key when it comes to parties, so I was probably the only guy there not trying to get attention from her. At the end of the night she probably figured I'm the only guy that hasn't given her enough attention, hence the hug.
This is an astute and absolutely correct observation. :ugeek:

Do drunk chicks act different around sober people? Other than trying to not be too retarded acting because they realize you are not also intoxicated? Not really. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
This is an astute and absolutely correct observation. :ugeek:

Do drunk chicks act different around sober people? Other than trying to not be too retarded acting because they realize you are not also intoxicated? Not really. 8-)
Haha, the keyword here is trying, some of them fail miserably at that. Thanks for the clarification.