Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Signs of interest
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:58 pm 
You know I get these a lot recently, esp. at school but I wanted your thoughts of them. Of course, I'm typically one to assume any hint that a girl could be interested is spot on...I typically go with my gut instinct. These are funny though:

A-Will stop and let me enter the door first
B-Will walk with her head down (or on phone) when walking by me and then go back to normal after passing
C-Will say "Thanks" to me if I let them go first...

In general most women are shy with me...in the past I took this as signs of interest but also didn't always get to where I wanted. Apparently, I've been told I came off as a big time player who just wanted to 'stick it in ya' but that was when I was more-so a pursuer.

Ryan

Post subject: Re: Signs of interest
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 pm 
Site Admin

To me, they are all submissive signs.

Now ask yourself why they are.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:35 pm 
Well what are your opinions on submissiveness and interest.

Ryan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:40 pm 

Don't answer 'Grinus with a question, Ryan...introspect for a bit and wonder why you ARE getting submissive signs. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 pm 

I know I know.....but I'll shut the fuck up :lol:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:03 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Don't answer 'Grinus with a question, Ryan...introspect for a bit and wonder why you ARE getting submissive signs. :geek:
Lol ok Mr. Morpheus. kiddddd, you ever see that movie, Role Models? You know the King in the movie who takes his entire little role-playing game a little too seriously...yeah funny thing, he kinda reminds me of you. Except you're on an internet forum acting like some new age prophet who has to order all his followers around. I'll give you credit...your method is good. Way to go! ;)

Ryan

Now I'm waiting to see how long it takes you to flip out because I used a lower-case K. hmmm....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:21 am 

Fine...if you'd rather focus on belittling me as opposed to being more proactive on your path towards personal growth and discovery, that's fine with me. Maybe one day you'll get it...or you won't. To me, you sound like a sore ass because your beloved subliminals have failed you and you absolutely LOATHE the fact that I might actually know what I'm talking about after all. So, hopefully you won't be susceptible to anymore Hooey and get where you're trying to go. 8-)

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:28 am 
Lol ok Captain K *salutes*!

Ryan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:04 am 

You're not the first one to be irritated with me...and you wont be the last. There are more than a few forum members who can definitely relate to the stage you are currently in. In the end, they are glad that I am the way I am. You'll see...hopefully. 8-)

Now...have you taken any time yet to figure out why you are getting these submissive signs? Or have you been too busy trying to figure out a way to get me to submit? Trust me, your time would be much better spent on the former. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:29 am 

Ryan, Kidd's even tore me a new ass a time of two...remember this, if someone doesn't care they don't say anything cause they don't give a fuck. Drop your ego, these fellas here are trying to help; you won't always get the answers you want, you'll get answers that make you think and eventually there will be a bigger payoff from searching inside than if you were just told xy. And if you get butthurt over something as little as this stuff, those bitches out there will tear you apart.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:46 pm 
Site Admin

They feel submisive and behave clumsy around you, because the feel so much subconsious attraction towards you... Why? because maybe you are relaxed, indifferent, chill, cool, warm, masculine, femenine... but overall in the time they meet you You are You, not some persona.

Actually I have the problem when I see this subbmiting behaviors, of not acting on it... or make gradually conscious in her mind... maybe I need to gauge responses by touching the bitches :lol:

It's kinda fear of unknown for me... don't know how to fix it yet...

EGO... maybe.