Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:35 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:12 am 

I don't really care how she treats others...although my lil mama is generally nice to most everyone. If she wasn't, Im sure it would be something I could work on her with. Honestly, I actually have a thing for women who are mean as hell to everyone else BUT me. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:20 am 

Sniper wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
I remember I was seeing this girl once and we went to the movies. We had just gotten there and the lights were still on before the previews, etc.. and this girl walks in. So the girl I'm seeing says to me "Omg look at what she's wearing, she looks horrible", because she wasn't wearing brand x or whatever.

I looked at her and said "How the fuck do you know that she doesn't have kids and all her money goes to them or something, so she doesn't care to have all designer shit!".

Long story short is I ended it with her because of that. This girl was all over my shit, what you would call a legite X-Factor to me, but it's like that quote "You can tell someone's true chracter by how they treat someone who can do nothing for them."

What Sniper and I are saying is that even though she may be an X-Factor and desperate for YOU, if she's a cunt to other people then I don't consider her worthy...that's where the confusion comes in - X-factor for you vs. A nice girl that isn't a bitch to everyone else.
I can relate, I once dated a girl who was in to me. We went on three dates, she paid for herself on the second date and even paid for me on the third.
But after the third date she told me how she dated this AFC and that she was not really into him but he bought her gifts and always paid for her- so she enjoyed it and went out with him for two months.

(of course he never got sex from her)

but when I heard that it really turned me off and I stopped seeing her. Even though she was nice to me I saw her as ugly in nature and not an X-factor.
You guys are getting it all fucked up. Doesn't MATTER how she treated the AFC...that was HIS FAULT. She wasnt HIS X-Factor...she was YOURS. Like I said, my chick might run some of you into the ground...only because you would LET her. She doesn't try that shit with me...because she knows I wouldn't let her. :ugeek:

You guys are getting rid of perfectly good X-Factors based on technicalities that could be 'debugged' from her 'OS'. :|

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Resonance wrote:

So how do you be more logical than emotional ? is there any particular technique to do this ?
Well if she's really a bitch but only desperate for you because of your value then it's really easy to be logical knowing that she doesn't give a fuck about you, only the value you bring and what you can do for her and how you make her feel.

The million $$ question is if a genuinly nice girl actually exists that isn't that way because of desperation, but enjoying helping people and wanting to be a nurturer. I've never seen one personally, and I've been with my fair share of brauds.
that's not logical :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:29 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You guys are getting it all fucked up. Doesn't MATTER how she treated the AFC...that was HIS FAULT. She wasnt HIS X-Factor...she was YOURS. Like I said, my chick might run some of you into the ground...only because you would LET her. She doesn't try that shit with me...because she knows I wouldn't let her. :ugeek:

You guys are getting rid of perfectly good X-Factors based on technicalities that could be 'debugged' from her 'OS'. :|
I'm sorry but I don't agree...
If a woman is good in nature she should be good to everyone...

I'm not saying she should date AFC's but at least not use them.

and in ManniJa's case:
that women showed she was ugly in nature (even though it was not towards him).

I'll give you an example: Me.
I respect All women who respect Me. So if I date a girl who showed me respect - if I don't want her I'll still be honest with her and give her respect- even though she is not my keeper.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:01 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

I'm sorry but I don't agree...
If a woman is good in nature she should be good to everyone...

I'm not saying she should date AFC's but at least not use them.

and in ManniJa's case:
that women showed she was ugly in nature (even though it was not towards him).

I'll give you an example: Me.
I respect All women who respect Me. So if I date a girl who showed me respect - if I don't want her I'll still be honest with her and give her respect- even though she is not my keeper.
You are taking things personal Snipe, remember this girls are still in the matrix, so give'em a break. If they are running subconsious progams of 'how to treat/ditch/get LOSER dudes' they're still doing it because, it worked. Some chicks are still confused about this shit too, just as some of us.

Being good to every one, is one aspect of BEING AFC.
Remember: Treat people ACCORDINGLY, but do not hate them if they do not fullfill your expectations.

And if they use AFC's it's because they are BEGGING TO BE USED, it's some sort of pathetic interchange of values in detriment of the male side that this dudes are ready and willing to pay, just for the moisty pinky.

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=578

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 am 

@Dali

it seems to me like you are giving bitches an approval to be bitches. It's Ok to use AFC's because they are 'asking for it'?

No it's not...

This sounds like Zan's shit- women are perfect it's all the men's fault. If a guy is an AFC that don't mean a bitch should use him. Just like if I meet a girl who is stupid or naive - I can use her to get sex and then dump her But I won't do that And I won't say that 'she had it coming because she is stupid or naive'.

I have met girls in the past (not many, just a few) that were a bit naive. They wanted a relationship and I was not intrested. I could have manipulated them into having sex with me and then dump them but I didn't and wouldn't do that.

So stop giving bitches a free pass to be bitches and say it was the AFC's fault

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:23 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Doesn't MATTER how she treated the AFC...that was HIS FAULT. She wasnt HIS X-Factor...she was YOURS.|
Yes that´s how I understood that in the 1st place.
+This is also how you recognize one when you run into one.
Those guys just had the wrong password.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:45 am 

Sniper wrote:
@Dali

it seems to me like you are giving bitches an approval to be bitches. It's Ok to use AFC's because they are 'asking for it'?

No it's not...

This sounds like Zan's shit- women are perfect it's all the men's fault. If a guy is an AFC that don't mean a bitch should use him. Just like if I meet a girl who is stupid or naive - I can use her to get sex and then dump her But I won't do that And I won't say that 'she had it coming because she is stupid or naive'.

I have met girls in the past (not many, just a few) that were a bit naive. They wanted a relationship and I was not intrested. I could have manipulated them into having sex with me and then dump them but I didn't and wouldn't do that.

[ img ]
I don't think you're getting this dude, what Kidd and Dali have been saying (from what I understand) is that suckers will get played, the weak will always be preyed upon, it's human nature.....it's unrealistic to expect anyone else to share your moral values.

I believe most women would treat a sucker like a sucker regardless of how nice they may be to people in general, because they're conditioned to from an early age, I have women friends who are kind people but they've still acted this way in various degrees towards sympish dudes, that's just the way it goes.

Harsh as it sounds, being a sucker/symp/amorati etc. warrants gold diggers and the like to play them, thinking about this a few months back, when I took my ego out of the equation I realized that women who've done me dirt in the past just treated me accordingly, not saying I deserved it as such but my sucker behavior warranted their reaction and behavior towards me, does that make sense?.

I think the idea here is to not let them get away with treating YOU like this, because you're above it.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:
@Dali

No it's not...

[ img ]
I don't think you're getting this dude, what Kidd and Dali have been saying (from what I understand) is that suckers will get played, the weak will always be preyed upon, it's human nature.....it's unrealistic to expect anyone else to share your moral values.

I believe most women would treat a sucker like a sucker regardless of how nice they may be to people in general, because they're conditioned to from an early age, I have women friends who are kind people but they've still acted this way in various degrees towards sympish dudes, that's just the way it goes.

Harsh as it sounds, being a sucker/symp/amorati etc. warrants gold diggers and the like to play them, thinking about this a few months back, when I took my ego out of the equation I realized that women who've done me dirt in the past just treated me accordingly, not saying I deserved it as such but my sucker behavior warranted their reaction and behavior towards me, does that make sense?.

I think the idea here is to not let them get away with treating YOU like this, because you're above it.
Of course they would not treat Me like this. I just don't think it's right to treat Anyone like this- just like I would not use a naive woman. But I see the point, not everyone shares the same values as me.

But I don't like this: 'the guy deserve it because he was an Amorati\AFC\symp'
an Amorati\AFC\Symp is not an asshole or a bad man. you see what I mean?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:
@Dali

No it's not...

[ img ]

Of course they would not treat Me like this. I just don't think it's right to treat Anyone like this- just like I would not use a naive woman. But I see the point, not everyone shares the same values as me.

I guess the thing you do not like, is one of the bitters pill you have to swallow, and digest.

Bro, you cannot change the world... You can only change yourself.
And if you have sentiment for this clueless lads, so it be... Like the earth wind and fire song: 'That's the way of the world'
NOW I challenge you to change the mind of some of this dudes (AFC/sympysh/Zan) to see how harsh they'll react towards your "I saw the light, you should see it too" attitude, maybe you would recieve some plain answers from them like: "you just don't get it, you are so in hate".

Talking 'bout pink glasses.

Hey, besides I recommend to you one lecture, one you can carefully check:

The Nice Guy Syndrome
http://www.amazon.com/No-More-Mr-Nice-G ... 897&sr=8-1

Last edited by Dali on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:11 am 

Sniper wrote:

It sucks but that's the way it is, to me it's like a simple equation and was a bitter pill to swallow.

I'm not really saying they deserve it, but that they will inevitably get played because they are afc/symp etc. it will just naturally happen, it's not really ironic that 'assholes' or 'bad men' tend to have more success with women than 'nice guys'.

If a grifter sees someone they can take advantage of they will capitalize on that opportunity, much like seduction coaches and their clients, that's all I'm saying.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:10 am 

Ok I see. I thought you were defending bitches and there are enough symps doing that already. But now I see you are not defending them, you just say: this is how it is...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I don't really care how she treats others...although my lil mama is generally nice to most everyone. If she wasn't, Im sure it would be something I could work on her with. Honestly, I actually have a thing for women who are mean as hell to everyone else BUT me. :lol:
The more I get to know about you, more I see how many things we have in common. This is absolutely the same for me :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:07 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Ok I see. I thought you were defending bitches and there are enough symps doing that already. But now I see you are not defending them, you just say: this is how it is...
Man...I'm glad these guys took care of this while I was asleep...I was DREADING spending all of today beating you over the head with this. :lol:

Man Snipes...Rion really fucked you UP. :|

Good job, guys. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Man...I'm glad these guys took care of this while I was asleep...I was DREADING spending all of today beating you over the head with this. :lol:

Lol where I got confused was because you used the term "Circumvention", so to me it seemed that an x-factor was your x-factor regardles of your front and clout...but now it's clear that it's just a bitch who is hooked on the front and clout you have...one who's heiarchy list matches exactly what you're work'n with.

About the nice girl thing, even if the chick was super nice to me but she killed puppies in her off time...I would defenitly toss that x-factor...so it would matter to me how she behaved away from me and treated others.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 am 

no ManniJa, the kidd offer her much more than the clout and front

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:46 am 

rant wrote:
no ManniJa, the kidd offer her much more than the clout and front
Someone sure does love to fuck'n piggy back me :lol:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:01 am 

ManniJa wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper wrote:

Lol where I got confused was because you used the term "Circumvention", so to me it seemed that an x-factor was your x-factor regardles of your front and clout...but now it's clear that it's just a bitch who is hooked on the front and clout you have...one who's heiarchy list matches exactly what you're work'n with.

About the nice girl thing, even if the chick was super nice to me but she killed puppies in her off time...I would defenitly toss that x-factor...so it would matter to me how she behaved away from me and treated others.
[ img ]

Puppy killing? Really? :|

Sounds like you could use a little more water to get that pill down for this concept, buddy. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:04 am 

The pill is good and down, just tying up any loose ends...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

All an X-Factor is...is your average chick who, because your front and clout are damn near exactly what she is looking for subconciously and consciously (in addition to intangibles like your moral/value set), almost instantly submits and lets you lead with little to no resistance.

In other words, the more you maximize yourself, the greater number of women will 'transform' into an X-Factor...for YOU. It's like the anti-Agent Smith in the sense of his ability to become any person who sees you...kind of like that. 8-)

My keeper probably wouldn't be your keeper...hell she might even try to run you into the ground. But for me, there isn't much she wouldn't do. You can apply the converse to whomever your keeper turns out to be, but honestly, my skeleton key fits a loooooooooot of locks. ;)

Just kidding...and I hope this clarifies things. 8-)
yes