Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Thrill of the chase
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:02 pm 

I turn towards you Kidd because of your experience over the years and it helps me put my ego aside and learn to accept the truth. Being that I am relatively inexperienced in the women department I have to ask one question about the whole women love chasing men thing. Have you ever met a woman who didn't want to chase you? Like she outright refused and bitched at you for not being available enough and threatened to cut off the relationship? Obviously this wouldn't effect you because you aren't a symp, but I'd be interested to know how some of these women try their subtle manipulation tactics in order to get you to chase after them.

And as a side note look here what I found http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/13231665/ ... -be-bitch/. Laughable, all about turning the tables on men and making them chase after the women by acting like a bitch :roll:. If a girl tried that on me that shit would blow up in her face big time.

Post subject: Re: Thrill of the chase
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:33 pm 

Sure I've had women give me the 'ultimatum' plenty of times...either I conform to whatever terms she making or she's not going to deal with me. I always think it's funny. When I refuse, a few things could happen:

a) They play hard for awhile then eventually fold because they are bluffing and I am their best option.
b) They move on to guys that are willing to meet their demands then check in with me 10 years later.
c) I never hear from them again.

Except for option A, they will ALWAYS live to regret not locking me in regardless of terms in the end. :lol:

They try all sorts of things...dating other guys (usually that you are familiar with) and making it a public spectacle so that I can't miss it...attempt to make me feel guilty for not being a 'man' (per societal guidelines)...try to convince me that they are the best thing I will ever get...how lucky I am to have this opportunity because SOOOOOO many guys are barking up their tree...the list goes on and on.

...and as far as that article goes, I agree with some of it. I don't want a pushover...I need a woman that can handle business on her own. But I also need a woman who will check me when I get out of line and will respect my opinion if it makes more sense than hers and vice versa. I need a teammate, not a cheerleader. That article has it ultimately wrong tho...you can be a strong, self guided woman without being a bitch...those are the sexiest ones. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm 

It's funny because I was going to ask something like this today...like how when you treat a woman the proper way they become puddy in your hands and walk on egg shells around you, and if you lose intrest in them because of it? I prefer a strong woman as well, but it's kind of a catch-22 because when you do treat them the way they "need" to be treated, they lose that touch of attitde and bad-ass'nes with you because of their desperation for you.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:50 am 

That is a legitimate concern...it really is important to proceed with knowing that a fine distinction must be made early on to lay the correct foundation. You want to make it known that you will not tolerate certain behaviors, but also that you are NOT changing the individual. That is KEY. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:49 am 

Thanks for the wisdom Kidd. That last post you made really caused something to click in my head. Being a black and white thinker at times makes it hard for me to internalize concepts sometimes. I just realized that a desperate woman is as much a turn off as a bitch, so laying down that fine distinction is crucial. It seems a lot of it is about balance and learning to maintain that balance without going to either extremes.

Now about changing the individual. Although you don't force change upon an individual, do some of them change on their own? Like having a realization or a paradigm shift and then they see things in a new light? I can't help but feel that a woman would change to some degree when they interact with a guy who has the right mindset internalized. Then again it's not a fundamental change to the individual, but more of discarding of behaviors that shouldn't have been there in the first place. Which I guess in some way a woman could perceive that as a guy trying to change her and get defensive. Seems like it would be a little tricky.