Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:31 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Nope...you need to spend some time observing more...so that you can see beyond the obvious...which seems to be all you are looking for if you are complaining about women not 'glancing' at you...the rabbit hole goes a LOT deeper than THAT! :lol:

So I have this co worker who I just nonchalantly talk to so here are some things I noticed since this time I chill and talk to her. She always seems to tell people my business of what I do that seems like a big deal which I don't think it is, also when we talk she mentions them as heart 2 heart kind of talk, I never seen it as anything more although she is cute and I find her attractive. Anyway, she also seems to remember things I don't give a second thought to she says these moments make her laugh, for example I farted by accident while on the phone with my father I thought it came out silent but apparently it wasn't cause she heard it so I told her that was how comfortable I felt around as a cover.

She remembers B.S. like that which I don't even mean to be intentionally funny but its because of the contrast in my behaviors she remembers these things, at least that what's she told me.

Now I've observed this for awhile so I told her to come outside to enjoy the weather with me on a Sunday I just texted this to her. its been maybe 2 hours since I sent it she came out from the office telling me she just got it now considering the day and how slow it usually is I really couldn't believe it. But I laughed it off and went on about my day I wasn't going to let it bring my day down.

But considering how good she is with remembering things she probably did it to pay me back for the time I didn't show up when she invited me out on Friday or Saturday.

Now considering all I had just said right here what did you get out of this scenario anybody else please feel free to chime in.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 am 

Why the hell didn't you show up? :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:26 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

I figured you was going to ask that :lol:

I'll keep it short and to the point, the thing is I don't have an I.D. and if you go to these places without 1 they will not let you in. She also told me late if she told me any sooner I would have gotten there earlier so that wouldn't have been problem.

And yes I tried getting an I.D. but they have been giving me problems lately so I just gave up and decided to wait it out until my situation is handled then try again in the distant future.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:46 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

I'll keep it short and to the point, the thing is I don't have an I.D. and if you go to these places without 1 they will not let you in. She also told me late if she told me any sooner I would have gotten there earlier so that wouldn't have been problem.

And yes I tried getting an I.D. but they have been giving me problems lately so I just gave up and decided to wait it out until my situation is handled then try again in the distant future.
So did you tell her this before, or after? Or does she just think that you stood her up because you don't want her to know that you don't have an ID?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:09 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

So did you tell her this before, or after? Or does she just think that you stood her up because you don't want her to know that you don't have an ID?
I actually still haven't told her because of the reason why I don't have my I.D. That would have been the smart thing to do but like I said earlier she spreads my business around.

I can't be having that so I guess that will have to be a loss on my end simply for that fact people around here like to talk. I'm not worried about what people think but this is my job and people I have to see everyday if it was a different scenario this would probably turned out differently

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:15 pm 

So she thinks you just stood her up then...nice. :|

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:27 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
So she thinks you just stood her up then...nice. :|
Well probably so considering the sarcastic remark she gave the next day, oh well not like it was a date or anything she invited her friend and my roommate as well and no her friend is not attractive.

But I guess all things aside I guess I still had a chance but hey better for me to think she got stood up than to have people gossip about me at my own job.

Knowing her mindset that's probably what is exactly going on in her head, what do you think about all of this so far ?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:36 pm 

What do YOU think?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:28 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
What do YOU think?
That there was a possible chance it could've went down the way I wanted to if I played it right.

Alright well then I have a couple of more scenarios for you to pick through, I want to know your thoughts on these as well, maybe you can help me out to see if my observation was on point and how I probably missed out on opportunity.

It will come later in the weekend though I have work to get done right now