Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 am 

Because you know you "Have her"... The wanting the chase is ego validation I know, but if she works out in the future do you think you can be happy with having blinders on?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:09 am 

Blinders :?:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:24 am 

Blinders on just for her (You know how race horses have blinders on...lol), not being with any other women.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:31 pm 

For one, you never really know if you 'have' her or not...you never know what curveballs life will throw. Remember...she CHOOSES who she wants to be with...I don't have much control over that. That said, she knows I'm a flirt, so I'll never have blinders on...hell, sometimes we'll even talk a about a girl she might have seen me looking at. She might say something like, 'Yeah, she gotta BIG booty...you like that huh?' and we'll laugh.

That said, I take relationships very seriously...I'm big on giving and keeping trust and respect. So, if and when I ever decide to be exclusive with someone, I wouldn't cheat. Honestly, I'd much rather be at home working through my enormous backlog of videogames or producing music than running around trying to get an STD to pass on to my beloved.

But, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:04 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
For one, you never really know if you 'have' her or not...you never know what curveballs life will throw. Remember...she CHOOSES who she wants to be with...I don't have much control over that. That said, she knows I'm a flirt, so I'll never have blinders on...hell, sometimes we'll even talk a about a girl she might have seen me looking at. She might say something like, 'Yeah, she gotta BIG booty...you like that huh?' and we'll laugh.

That said, I take relationships very seriously...I'm big on giving and keeping trust and respect. So, if and when I ever decide to be exclusive with someone, I wouldn't cheat. Honestly, I'd much rather be at home working through my enormous backlog of videogames or producing music than running around trying to get an STD to pass on to my beloved.

But, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. 8-)
Maybe we are not that different as I thought.. I got this kind of talk with girls I'm in relationship everytime :lol: I like what you wrote here.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:08 pm 

Being misunderstood is where I have always resided, fufe...it is my cross to bear...

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Being misunderstood is where I have always resided, fufe...it is my cross to bear...
Well, reading articles talking about pimps and stuff, you can't really be surprised... But I quess, symps would again misunderstand it if you would write there things like these - I can imagine they would use them as an excuse in various situations... Neverthless, much respect, looking forwards getting to know more things about you like these