Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Striving for meaning
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:53 am 

Hank Moody wrote: *
There is the One , that I still cannot understand or feel ...
Have you ever felt Love for a person or even animal? Ever seen someone in misery, and felt Compassion for them? You are asking for guidance, you must be feeling Humble! Those are the attributes of The One.

And understanding? Read further..
Maya tricked our brain and made us create all these gods and entities , an illusion of something pre - existing but still false through our impotent brain-filter . Am i wrong ?
Yeah, you've got it wrong. The One created Maya (and not the other way around). And The One created many, many demi-gods/entities, who are a physical representaions of the different powers of The One. F. ex the 3 strongest ones: Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh (creator, sustainer, creator).

All these powers comes from The One, while these demi-gods are merely workers of The One (but that is the highest privilege).

F. ex in Indian traditions (both Hindusim and Sikhi), there is the King of all other Demi-Gods, called Indra-Dev (Dev means God). In Norse mythology the King is called Odin (I believe the slight change is due to time/culture and whatnot). They, and many other cultures, are taking about the same things, just that some texts are better-perserved than others, and most prophets didn't even write the texts themselves, some prophets were corrupted, some texts were corupted etc.

I believe there are truth in many traditions, and it's all from The One anyway. It's just, some has acccess to 1% truth, some has 2 % and some has 100 % truth. The problems occurs when those with 2 % truth, mash it with X % of their BS, and then sell it as 100 % truth (and that is why religions are looked down upon nowadays, because ppl are simply waking up).

How can I close my mind , impossible ... There are many stimuli triggering my brain and make me lose this trance
It's not impossible.

And this knowlegde is really really "Next Level", even within those that practice (it's the 6th one for a reason) - You have to walk before you can run.

You don't close it per. say, you just focus it on something better. Acquiring wisdom is one way, it will keep the mind busy.

Meditation (Simran) and Kirtan (holy songs in holy congreation if possible) is another, but it's reccomended to start with attaining Wisdom, as that will make Kirtan much more effective (because then you will sing with Love and appreciation).

I can understand logically , but cannot experience it ...What do you suggest ?

You experience The Force, by connecting to it. In stead of Meditating on "nothing-ness" or "emptiyng your mind", meditate on this word: "Va-He-Gu-Roo". This is the highest mantra.

The four sounds represent the 4 mantras in the 4 ages - Guru Nanak combined them all and created the 5th one, the highset mantra, which will remain so troughout the ages.

Different ways of saying the Mantra:

Watch from 1:55:00 to 2:10:00
Video: "Mool Mantra Vaheguru Mantra @ GB Kundalini Yoga Festival - subtitled"
https://youtu.be/aGb1p5jieiE?t=6883

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:57 pm 

I have just finished reading a book that was quite helpful, felt the need to add it here .

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/406 ... or_Meaning :
Quote:
Psychiatrist Viktor Frankl's memoir has riveted generations of readers with its descriptions of life in Nazi death camps and its lessons for spiritual survival. Between 1942 and 1945 Frankl labored in four different camps, including Auschwitz, while his parents, brother, and pregnant wife perished. Based on his own experience and the experiences of others he treated later in his practice, Frankl argues that we cannot avoid suffering but we can choose how to cope with it, find meaning in it, and move forward with renewed purpose. Frankl's theory-known as logotherapy, from the Greek word logos ("meaning")-holds that our primary drive in life is not pleasure, as Freud maintained, but the discovery and pursuit of what we personally find meaningful.

At the time of Frankl's death in 1997, Man's Search for Meaning had sold more than 10 million copies in twenty-four languages. A 1991 reader survey for the Library of Congress that asked readers to name a "book that made a difference in your life" found Man's Search for Meaning among the ten most influential books in America.
Some quotes by this impressive man :
Quote:
Our greatest freedom is the freedom to choose our attitude.

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.

But there was no need to be ashamed of tears, for tears bore witness that a man had the greatest of courage, the courage to suffer.

In some ways suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.

The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

Those who have a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'.

Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose.

Happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue.

The point is not what we expect from life, but rather what life expects from us.

For the world is in a bad state, but everything will become still worse unless each of us does his best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okJ3KQ4S-ts (another short video describing his philosophy and school of thought namely Logotherapy =>stemming from the ancient Greek word Logos=reason)

Jim Morrison

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:27 pm 
Site Admin

Beautiful quotes

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:40 am 

You have the Saintly people, and then you have those who they ultimately seek, when the Tyrants do injustices on them

Case and point: "the Kashmiri Pandits"

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:11 am 

Why I was happy to see your Original Post?

[STAGE 1]
What you're experiencing is Detachment, which goes hand in hand with Indifference!! :mrgreen:

(And if you're done your reading, you'll know how important Indiffence is).

[STAGE 3]
THEN... you might very well find out why those celebrities be walking around with those big black shades behind tinted glass 8-)

... Running over people to get away :lol:

(my Signature the 1st)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:54 am 

Quote:
Why I was happy to see your Original Post?
Thanks for your interest man ,really appreciated .We are totally strangers but still you thought of me !!!
Quote:
[STAGE 1]
What you're experiencing is Detachment, which goes hand in hand with Indifference!! :mrgreen:

(And if you're done your reading, you'll know how important Indiffence is).
Yes that is the correct word ,detachment . I put all my energy to other things right now more philosophical or spiritual if you want ( I don't like this word but can't find a better one ) ,and I am also trying to move from my country and start a new life in another ! Inadvertently, my vibe has changed .

Quote:
STAGE 3]
THEN... you might very well find out why those celebrities be walking around with those big black shades behind tinted glass 8-)

... Running over people to get away :lol:

Is it because they understand that all those people are just after them for a fake tv persona , power , fame and things that are completely wrong reasons to admire someone (certainly not for their characteristics or merits as a gestalt ) ? Please care to elaborate !

Jim Morrison

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:55 am 

No problem man. My Big Braaather did it for me... This is the best way to honour them 8-) :D
I am also trying to move from my country and start a new life in another ! .
Very interesting times for you then... Use it for what it's worth (in my experience, this is the best and easiest time to make some changes)!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:10 am 

Is it because they understand that all those people are just after them for a fake tv persona , power , fame and things that are completely wrong reasons to admire someone (certainly not for their characteristics or merits as a gestalt ) ? Please care to elaborate !
More than that. Observe:

Well, first lets start with The Bigg Bro & The CEO:
Until then, stay posted and go watch 'The Matrix'. That
is the Pimp Tightest movie out right now and gets my stamp of approval. Very symbolic indeed. Peace out!

Field Exercise #4: What else? Watch 'The Matrix'! MAN-DA-TOR-REE!
Got it?

That red pill swallower,
The Kidd!!
PereGrinus wrote: *
Google translate version: How dare you have all this value and keep it to yourself, shame on you for not giving some of it to us without us contributing at all.
The best analogy I can think of... is from The Matrix.

Think of Neo and the population of Zion (let alone the people within The Matrix).

For some, he may be a Hero, for some he may be God (!)... and for some he may even be a ... a Fake! Thousands of people, with hundreds of different Opinions.

Now, whereever I goes... People will flock him. Trying to befriend him. Giving him their Opinions as Facts...

"Hey, you should do XYZ insted of ABC".
"Hey... Is it really true that you can fly?? That is impossible... Tell your friends to... Stop spreading lies!!"
"Hey, those Robots aren't all that bad. Why don't we befriend them?"

They get something out of... What is that?
He gets something out of it too... What you may ask? A Goddamn HEADACHE!!!

--> So what does he do? He puts up a Fence around himself BEFOREHAND to save himself from getting that HEADACHE in the first place. It's much better and it's FREE, while you will flock me :P

Actually... That's also a good question...

QUESTION #2:
What may that Fence look like?? :geek:

The reason we ask questions, rather giving the answer straight is... NOT to be pricks, but:
(1): You'll actually remember the Wisdom that way.
(2): Only the Best Students (read: those who'll Appreciate it + ACT ON IT) will get The Wisdom.
(3): Most great Wisdom work that way: It shows part of the Way... Most of it HAS to be EXPERIENCED.

Remember, we are talking about the people of Zion... the people within The Matrix? Let us not even go there!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:13 am 

Damnit you, Flock, Fence, Fleece! :x

Meant the 3rd not the 1st :oops:

And the other is still needed, 2x2 :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:20 am 

Quote:
in my experience, this is the best and easiest time to make some changes
Will these changes last or will they only be temporary , in accordance with the ongoing new conditions ? Peregrinus had talked about this in an old post ,stating that when someone travels abroad he expresses himself more freely , unshackled by any old negative ideas .The truly difficult thing is to keep these changes when you are back in your old country ...

Another question I would like to ask you is why you exemplify celebrities ,most of the time they are the shallowest people alive ? As such ,they might be running for other reasons ,totally unrelated to depth , which comes in stark contrast with the Neo example ;He was enlightened and he knew that ,so he had his reasons to put up a fence for himself . My grasp on it is that you used celebrities as they are people who managed to get a glimpse of the Matrix due to the fame ,despite the fact that they might not be 'Zion' inhabitants ,am I right?
Quote:
The reason we ask questions, rather giving the answer straight is... NOT to be pricks, but:
(1): You'll actually remember the Wisdom that way.
(2): Only the Best Students (read: those who'll Appreciate it + ACT ON IT) will get The Wisdom.
(3): Most great Wisdom work that way: It shows part of the Way... Most of it HAS to be EXPERIENCED.
It would be duly noted and religiously respected from now on ! ! ! ;)
Quote:
QUESTION #2:
It would be something like Space for themselves to think clearly enough and unbridled by any societal bullshit ,I imagine it as a conscious isolation . Doing their thing alone in their homes or in the nature .Besides , it can also be like a light-switch whereby they stop taking into account anything heard by in-the-dark people ,while they might be in the Matrix by any means isolated .They might be a bit snobbish as a defend mechanism against it ,but still .

Maybe when they are prepared for some BS injection , they might spend some time in the Matrix again to see how their ideas are established , will they be strong enough to endure the regressive energy of the matrix ? Or after some time will they ,even unconsciously , give in ?

Jim Morrison

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:06 pm 

It would be duly noted and religiously respected from now on ! ! ! ;)
Great, you can start by answering question 1 first ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:50 pm 

Quote:
Talking with a man of value !They have an easy way out of their troublesome lives and something like a shortcut to enlightenment ,the truth .They may know that they will not reach a certain level of it without "pain" but they can go up some levels effortlessly.

Jim Morrison

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:51 pm 

Quote:
QUESTION #2:
It would be something like Space for themselves to think clearly enough and unbridled by any societal bullshit ,I imagine it as a conscious isolation . Doing their thing alone in their homes or in the nature .Besides , it can also be like a light-switch whereby they stop taking into account anything heard by in-the-dark people ,while they might be in the Matrix by any means isolated .They might be a bit snobbish as a defend mechanism against it ,but still .

Maybe when they are prepared for some BS injection , they might spend some time in the Matrix again to see how their ideas are established , will they be strong enough to endure the regressive energy of the matrix ? Or after some time will they ,even unconsciously , give in ?
Not bad, but Dig deeper! I was hoping to get some new ideas :mrgreen:

Walk in their shoes, in different enviroments. Now... what you got?

PS! Feel free do use props as well ;)
Quote:
Talking with a man of value !They have an easy way out of their troublesome lives and something like a shortcut to enlightenment ,the truth .They may know that they will not reach a certain level of it without "pain" but they can go up some levels effortlessly.
Fail! This is a test, Uni of Life.. you'll get Wisdom, NOT a degree.

Now, try again...

Minimun req:
5 lines
_ 1 Starting Statement
_ 3 Main Points (at least)
_ 1 Conclusion (at least)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:05 pm 

The GK2 wrote: *
Quote:
QUESTION #2:

Not bad, but Dig deeper! I was hoping to get some new ideas :mrgreen:

Walk in their shoes, in different enviroments. Now... what you got?

PS! Feel free do use props as well ;)
Quote:
Fail! This is a test, Uni of Life.. you'll get Wisdom, NOT a degree.

Now, try again...

Minimun req:
5 lines
_ 1 Starting Statement
_ 3 Main Points (at least)
_ 1 Conclusion (at least)

The fence is also considering their social circle as puppets , agents who mindlessly repeating anything they heard without filtering it out , so instead of talking to them forming a connection they usually reflect 'societal-conditioning' bullets blurted out by the stupid masses ;however ,this may lead to extreme forms of loneliness so the fence is a mixed blessing for them . Even they are human beings and they crave some deeper connection with others , we are all programmed to do so ... They somehow try to suppress their instincts . It is no wonder that these people after some years of living this particular life-style are getting depressed or if they manage to sustain they become recluses and hermits and laser focus on whatever they truly believe unperturbed ;they will be portrayed as antisocial or even eccentric .
Delving into these terms some more , I would say that it is a way of our system to swallow that some of its people manage to vomit all the carefully-constructed programming and this is the shaming language used by its 'agents' to retaliate .So it should be considered as an accolade !

As for the second one , I think that talking to a person with Neo qualities will give them a temporary sense of importance and meaning .To further illustrate this , think of groupies and other girls running behind celebrities , or at a totally other level , think all these westerners going to Asia in a hopeless attempt to find a self-proclaimed , mumbo jumbo Guru that will show them the way :lol: . They will forget the 'meaninglessness' of their existence for a while by talking to them , but it still is only a quick fix , and even the 'Gurus' know this . . .
The most notable quality of Neo-likes was that though knowing that he was not the first chosen one to ever exist he completed his duty to the end playing his part , whilst costing him his life , in a striking resemblance with the Sisyphean myth !That is why interacting with him is enlightening ,you will have the experience of someone who has fully accepted his path and managed to find the power to keep on moving to his end stoically and also feel completed as a person .

Jim Morrison

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:19 pm 

I also did the same by opening this thread . The painful truth is that there is no meaning in this life . Dali is totally right about this , he was the first to commend in this thread ... I am just trying to accept it as I have never realised this truth before .This thread is of no use for anyone here , it was driven by my egotistical coping with this reality :mrgreen: ,I was hoping that someone will recommend something better to soothe this painful reality .

We are just the only animal in this planet that is cursed with consciousness and this is the cause of our suffering . Anything else we've produced is just our coping mechanisms at work things like religions , 'targets' we put for ourselves everyday , art , the deeper drive to write something for the posterity and other shit like these .

Jim Morrison

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:46 pm 

Damn, you started so well... then went off the rails :?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:30 pm 

Documentary/History: Inner worlds, outer worlds (2012)
Quote:
There is one vibratory field that connects all things. It has been called Akasha, Logos, the primordial OM, the music of the spheres, the Higgs field, dark energy, and a thousand other names throughout history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMoxXO0XvM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNEruEsb5T4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmL4CeTENtw
{2h2min}

Documentary: Samadhi (2017)
Quote:
Samadhi, an ancient Sanskrit word which points toward the mystical or transcendent union that is at the root of all spirituality and self inquiry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQL6qcGqQ0Y
{1h+ 1h11min part1 and 2}

Watched these two and felt the need to post them here for others. I think it is suitable for this thread.

Jim Morrison

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:30 pm 

The idea of inner and outer worlds sounds a lot like Chronos (linear human time) and Kairos (Eternal time) :ugeek:

You use this life to shape your destiny and then live as you are when you left this life in Kairos time

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:11 pm 

Altair wrote: *
The idea of inner and outer worlds sounds a lot like Chronos (linear human time) and Kairos (Eternal time) :ugeek:

You use this life to shape your destiny and then live as you are when you left this life in Kairos time
Please explain further... Did not understand a thing :lol:

Also, do you agree with the elephant analogy?

Jim Morrison

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:08 pm 

Was the elephant analogy in the videos?

The Greeks had two types of time. Chronos and Kairos. They are the ones that wrote the New Testament so the original translations carry this double meaning that isn't present in English where we only have one type of time.

Chronos is linear time that we recognize, Kairos is Eternal Time (God's time). The cross represents linear time (the horizontal post) and Kairos (the vertical post). Put together it represents where Eternity intersected with Chronos.

I'm just planting seeds someone might come across one day.