Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Brahmacharya
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:14 pm 

Hi fellas, i don't know where I found it but reading few lines from this pdf, seems interesting for this section of the forum.

PRACTICE OF BRAHMACHARYA (click me for pdf file)
Quote:
The world is all sexy
Passion reigns supreme in all parts of the world. The minds of people are filled with
sexual thoughts. The world is all sexy. The whole world is under a tremendous sexual
intoxication. All are deluded and move in the world with perverted intellects. No thought of
God. No talk of God. It is all fashion, restaurants, hotels, dinners, dances, races and cinema.
Their life ends in eating, drinking and procreating. That is all....
Quote:
Young men of the present day indiscriminately imitate the West and this results in their
own ruin. Men are swayed by lust. They lose their sense of righteousness, and of time and place.
They never discriminate between right and wrong. They lose all sense of shame.
Read the history of the crimes—robbery, rapes, kidnapping, assaults, murders—that come
up for trial before the Sessions Courts. Lust is at the root of all this. It may be lust for money or
lust for carnal pleasure. Lust ruins life, lustre, strength, vitality, memory, wealth, fame, holiness,
peace, wisdom and devotion.
Bye for now,
PimpDee.

Post subject: Re: Brahmacharya
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:17 pm 

PimpDee wrote: *
Hi fellas, i don't know where I found it but reading few lines from this pdf, seems interesting for this section of the forum.

PRACTICE OF BRAHMACHARYA (click me for pdf file)
Quote:
The world is all sexy
Passion reigns supreme in all parts of the world. The minds of people are filled with
sexual thoughts. The world is all sexy. The whole world is under a tremendous sexual
intoxication. All are deluded and move in the world with perverted intellects. No thought of
God. No talk of God. It is all fashion, restaurants, hotels, dinners, dances, races and cinema.
Their life ends in eating, drinking and procreating. That is all....
Quote:
Young men of the present day indiscriminately imitate the West and this results in their
own ruin. Men are swayed by lust. They lose their sense of righteousness, and of time and place.
They never discriminate between right and wrong. They lose all sense of shame.
Read the history of the crimes—robbery, rapes, kidnapping, assaults, murders—that come
up for trial before the Sessions Courts. Lust is at the root of all this. It may be lust for money or
lust for carnal pleasure. Lust ruins life, lustre, strength, vitality, memory, wealth, fame, holiness,
peace, wisdom and devotion.
Bye for now,
PimpDee.
^^ So true!!!

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

Post subject: Re: Brahmacharya
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:48 am 

I might add, much truth in the above post, but I do NOT really think the Brahmacharya (celibacy) way of life, is the optimal way 8-)

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek: