Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The Condom Rule of 3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:04 pm 
Site Admin

The Condom Rule of 3 : Ian Ayres at TEDxYale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUPWnxwNxSE

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

Post subject: Re: The Condom Rule of 3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:32 am 
great post! I think as a general rule of thumb that you should be using condoms when you first meet someone.

I think a case by case basis is best for when to stop using them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:50 am 

<start rant>
Seriously, if you have sex without a condom, even with a girl that you are dating or in a relationship with, you are still being totally irresponsible and risky. Many girls are forgetful, and do you really want to trust her to take her pill every day at the same time of day? Even if she does take her pill every day at the same time of day, what if she has an STD but doesn't know it? And thats not even considering girls who know they have an STD but are too embarrassed to bring it up, or girls who are straight up malicious and tell you they're on the pill, but they actually want to get pregnant.

My mom tricked my dad into getting her pregnant with my sister and then she forced him to marry her because they were both Catholic and so she pulled the Catholic duty card on him. (Plus he was a wuss so he wasn't exactly going to stand up to her.) Then she tricked him again and got pregnant a second time with my other sister, and then she forced him into getting a different job that he didn't like because it paid more so she could quit her job and stay at home with the kids. Don't let this become you.

If its between no sex and sex without a condom - choose no sex every single time.

It is your responsibility to protect yourself, and it is her responsibility to protect herself. If she chooses to engage in risky behavior that is her choice, but that doesn't have to be your choice. You bring your own condoms, you protect yourself, and you don't care what she thinks about it or what she wants to do.
</end rant>

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:44 am 

Meraki wrote:
<start rant>

My mom tricked my dad into getting her pregnant with my sister and then she forced him to marry her because they were both Catholic and so she pulled the Catholic duty card on him. (Plus he was a wuss so he wasn't exactly going to stand up to her.) Then she tricked him again and got pregnant a second time with my other sister, and then she forced him into getting a different job that he didn't like because it paid more so she could quit her job and stay at home with the kids. Don't let this become you.o.
Haa? I wonder how this relates to the gender rule. What's the reason they had you Meraki?

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:49 am 

I don't know nothing about any "gender rules", so I'm not the person to ask about that.

My dad told me about getting tricked into getting my mom pregnant (twice) during one of those awkward father/son talks when I was like 19 (of course years later than he should have). My sisters don't know that they were both the results of such egregious manipulation. As for me - the story that was always told was that after 2 girls in short succession, it was ~4 years later and my mom still wanted a boy and so convinced my dad to try one more time. That could be just a story though and maybe my dad doesn't have it in him to tell me that I was the result of an accident/trickery too. Doesn't matter to me though either way.

-------

Condoms would have prevented my mom's tricks from working for both my sisters. During this talk my dad gave me probably the best piece of advice he ever gave me, which is, "its ALWAYS your responsibility if you get a girl pregnant."

She was forgetful and didn't take her birth control pill on time and didn't tell you? Your fault.

You didn't have condoms with you but she just got off her period so she's sure she's not ovulating yet? Your fault.

The girl you had a one-night stand with goes and fishes the condom out of the trash, turns it inside out and fingers herself with it in order to get pregnant. STILL YOUR FAULT.

That last one is a true story, by the way. Happened to a friend of a friend who was a star wide receiver in college on his way to the NFL. Wouldn't be surprised if thats what happened to Paul George and that stripper too.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:11 pm 

Well said, Meraki.

Never a good idea to put your future in the hands of someone who is only ever thinking of their future. That said this is still an interesting video.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:57 pm 

Meraki wrote:

The girl you had a one-night stand with goes and fishes the condom out of the trash, turns it inside out and fingers herself with it in order to get pregnant. STILL YOUR FAULT.

That last one is a true story, by the way. Happened to a friend of a friend who was a star wide receiver in college on his way to the NFL. Wouldn't be surprised if thats what happened to Paul George and that stripper too.
:lol:

Always carry condoms and a blowtorch(?).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:17 pm 

Quote:
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, or maybe slightly more practical is a ziplock bag if this happening to you is a real possibility.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:31 pm 

Meraki wrote:
Quote:
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, or maybe slightly more practical is a ziplock bag if this happening to you is a real possibility.
... and a blue light for scanning :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:50 pm 
Site Admin

Have you guys not heard of taps?

Especially the hot water one?

--

It has YOUR baby-makers in it, it is up to you to make sure it is disposed of safely.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:54 pm 

my brain on Leslie Nielsen mode...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:30 pm 

Meraki wrote:

That last one is a true story, by the way.
:|

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:22 am 
Meraki wrote:

You know it's bad when they start fighting you to take the condom off during sex. :lol:

True story. Happened to a family member I know.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:34 pm 

Meraki wrote:

8-)

great post Meraki :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
You know it's bad when they start fighting you to take the condom off during sex. :lol:

True story. Happened to a family member I know.
Happened to me also.

And them saying they will dispose of it, relax lay back, they will deal with it.

Not to mention women objecting to you wearing a condom, because of the way it feels.

And many other variations.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:23 pm 

Goddamn it, Meraki! The rant was awesome and I agree 100%. A wise man told me: "never have sex without a condom with a woman you are not willing or see yourself having a baby with". And I kind of live by this rule. Plus I am extra careful at what women say that could raise a red flag.

Just last sunday, it was me and 2 buddies in a car, and we were talking shit, goofin', laughing and shit and talking about chicks. Now, they don't know much about human behavior, human nature, basically they are not like the guys on this forum, ok ? And a friend of mine, wants to sleep with this girl, went out with her a few times, and he said that she said that "she likes it without a condom".. and he was all like "YEEEEEEEEIII". But in my mind, that was like a red flag, if she openly said she likes it like that. I mean it's cool and all, but there is too much to risk, in general, but from his POV, also. He got laid off from his job, and he already has a girlfriend but works in another country. AND, CAN U REALLY FLAT OUT TRUST A WOMAN NOWADAYS ?? Just on the single premise that she is pretty and u want to get inside her cooch ? She may be good intentioned, but fuck, the risk is too high. And in case of any of u guys are wondering if I did say this to him !? No, b/c it seems I speak another language, every time I talk about the man-woman dynamic - that they don't understand. I'm not even trying anymore, it's a waste of time. Guys in the matrix, if u will, don't understand it, and it gets from one year through the other, and it never sticks. And this guy in particular has the "I think I know it all" syndrome, and we all know how dangerous that can be. ( I used to have it )

And I'm not from the U.S. either.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:11 pm 
Site Admin

DMD wrote:
Goddamn it, Meraki! The rant was awesome and I agree 100%. A wise man told me: "never have sex without a condom with a woman you are not willing or see yourself having a baby with". And I kind of live by this rule. Plus I am extra careful at what women say that could raise a red flag.

Just last sunday, it was me and 2 buddies in a car, and we were talking shit, goofin', laughing and shit and talking about chicks. Now, they don't know much about human behavior, human nature, basically they are not like the guys on this forum, ok ? And a friend of mine, wants to sleep with this girl, went out with her a few times, and he said that she said that "she likes it without a condom".. and he was all like "YEEEEEEEEIII". But in my mind, that was like a red flag, if she openly said she likes it like that. I mean it's cool and all, but there is too much to risk, in general, but from his POV, also. He got laid off from his job, and he already has a girlfriend but works in another country. AND, CAN U REALLY FLAT OUT TRUST A WOMAN NOWADAYS ?? Just on the single premise that she is pretty and u want to get inside her cooch ? She may be good intentioned, but fuck, the risk is too high. And in case of any of u guys are wondering if I did say this to him !? No, b/c it seems I speak another language, every time I talk about the man-woman dynamic - that they don't understand. I'm not even trying anymore, it's a waste of time. Guys in the matrix, if u will, don't understand it, and it gets from one year through the other, and it never sticks. And this guy in particular has the "I think I know it all" syndrome, and we all know how dangerous that can be. ( I used to have it )

And I'm not from the U.S. either.
@Last paragraph.
Neither do I.

I think you missed this post:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3789

In that video, pay attention to what he says, despite the overall belligerent attitude. Take that from that guy that's still 'ITM' but has started to see clearly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm 

To reduce the spread of STDs (or are they STIs now?) in society, this is a great rule. Looking at the data group as a whole, I see his point.

It's horribly short-sighted when looking at each person individually. Stopping at 3 might reduce the total number of diseases, but bear no regard for pregnancy. And as Kanye once said: "She got you for 18 years"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:18 pm 

thx Dali. The guy is funny, but he did said some truths.
Nowadays, versus maybe 5, 6 years ago, I understand the fact that the next girl I will meet has seen, tasted and took a number of dicks before me, maybe even swallowed a load this morning, so that makes women in my view point... not that special. Not something to have AAAALLLL this doubts, fears, worries that us guys - before the proper knowledge - have. I know it's a front they put on with make-up and everything but the truth is they are nasty and dirty pigs. And they don't care who they fuck, either.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:06 pm 

I always tied my condoms up like a water balloon and never let them out of my sight. I would always dispose of them personally and to do so I would flush them down the toilet.

Advice I've given to guys especially those would would hit high clout early (ie athletes, dot commers) is to jizz in a cup at a sperm bank and then promptly get a vasectomy. Completely worry free. Then, should you decide to have a baby with someone, it can be completely on your terms. In the meantime, imagine how much fun you could have when you don't tell chicks you've had a vasectomy and they somehow become pregnant with YOUR baby? Man...WAY too many entertaining options to consider there. :twisted:

With my two boys, both times I was emotionally compromised. I have a lot of answers, but I'm not perfect and never purport myself as such. I want you guys to learn from ALL of my experiences...take the good with the bad. Learn from my folly...and benefit from my accomplishments. Raw dogging feels WONDERFUL...but in the end, it's not worth the possible STD's and K-I-D's. ;)

Be safe out there, gentleman...be smart. It's a war out there...a war of attrition. Continue from where I have fallen...I did have a hell of a run tho. Very little regret. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!