Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:56 am 
Site Admin

When I watch this video I remember the elders teaching in this site, the doubts and the journey. And if you want something bad enough you can have it. Enjoy.

Yu Yu Hakusho motivational speech:

quote phrases:
Quote:
:lol:
Yuske: Get out of my head little bitch!

Genkai: Yes!, Kill me to avoid your problem!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:45 pm 

Quote:
And if you want something bad enough you can have it.
Class...please understand that this statement holds true only for inanimate objects/goals/possessions. The opposite is for living beings...the less you want them, the more they'll want you. :geek:

Because if you want a woman that bad...and you manage to end up with her...at the end of the day, who really got who? :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:01 pm 

The best thing I can think of to want badly enough is freedom.

If you want freedom badly enough, you will be forced to look at all your attachments, and all the other stuff you "want" right to the very core of it. You'll have to see through the very structure of your ego.

Ramana Maharshi made the analogy - all of those wants ie wanting women/approval/security are like thorns. The desire for freedom is the thorn you use to pull out the others. At the end, you throw that one away too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm 

Perhaps a better word is truth.

Wanting to see the truth badly enough that you're willing to endure looking at things you don't want to see or are in total denial about.

The other side of it is these "ideas" like all happiness comes from within you, space is attractive, etc. etc. they are no longer ideas you are trying to implement or wrap your mind around, but instead you are actually SEEING them because they are the fucking TRUTH. No external confirmation necessary because it is self evident, you know, and you know that you know.

I believe if you want THAT badly enough (which means you will do whatever it takes), eventually, you will have it :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for clearing up what I've tried to say guys. 8-)
When I explain something, more often than not I get lost in translation and in words.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 pm 

Flow83 wrote:

Wanting to see the truth badly enough that you're willing to endure looking at things you don't want to see or are in total denial about.

The other side of it is these "ideas" like all happiness comes from within you, space is attractive, etc. etc. they are no longer ideas you are trying to implement or wrap your mind around, but instead you are actually SEEING them because they are the fucking TRUTH. No external confirmation necessary because it is self evident, you know, and you know that you know.

I believe if you want THAT badly enough (which means you will do whatever it takes), eventually, you will have it :geek:
Dude reading stuff you write, I'm finally feeling I'm becoming a believer.
Untill now I was doubtful and questioning everything even here, PMs with Peregrinus convinced me that it's not uselles search and I may actually feel better about myself in time, and your writings are also convincing me. Kidd also has his reasons why he says stuff he does, but he more repelled and dismotivated me than made me go do anything.. I gess I will understand him in time.
Just wanted to say that to you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:44 pm 

Thanks man - honestly though, what usually makes someone a believer is when we have finally suffered enough with our way, that life forces us to open up to and accept something else.

It's pretty normal to resist the hell out of everything we "need" to hear until it gets to that point of no choice.

It doesn't technically have to be this way, but does seem to be the way us human beings like to go about it :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
Thanks man - honestly though, what usually makes someone a believer is when we have finally suffered enough with our way, that life forces us to open up to and accept something else.

It's pretty normal to resist the hell out of everything we "need" to hear until it gets to that point of no choice.

It doesn't technically have to be this way, but does seem to be the way us human beings like to go about it :lol:
Network - 3 videos playlist : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 5xAzf8dT3W

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 pm 

fufe wrote:
Kidd also has his reasons why he says stuff he does, but he more repelled and dismotivated me than made me go do anything.. I gess I will understand him in time.
Maybe the red pill was too bitter for you to swallow but you'll enjoy the taste of gruel in due time. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
The opposite is for living beings...the less you want them, the more they'll want you. :geek:
Hey, is there a certain universal, spiritual, or shit- natural reason for this? It's such a pain in the ass, how can i get a deeper relationship with someone if having that goal it pushes them further away. Hell, I'm not just talking about women either. Anytime I wanted male friends, I didn't have any and no one wanted to hang out with me.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 pm 

Flux wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
The opposite is for living beings...the less you want them, the more they'll want you. :geek:
Hey, is there a certain universal, spiritual, or shit- natural reason for this? It's such a pain in the ass, how can i get a deeper relationship with someone if having that goal it pushes them further away. Hell, I'm not just talking about women either. Anytime I wanted male friends, I didn't have any and no one wanted to hang out with me.
Understanding it isn't nearly as important as adhering to it. It is what it is. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:11 am 

There's no need to get overly spiritual about it -

What's more attractive to be around (male or female) - a car salesman who walks up to you where it's *instantly* clear that they are trying to get something from you, or someone comfortable with themselves, just content and enjoying where they are, maybe throwing a 'hey man, how's your night going'?

Most people are trying to get approval and validation by how others react to them, so they're basically trying to take from you on at least an energy level.

Those who have found it inside basically have no choice but to radiate it out. Radiating out the very thing everyone is trying to get :geek:

The goal is to find that. That's all about YOU. The goal has nothing to do with pushing people away or trying not to want them. That's a bullshit goal - it's just the mental inversion of still trying to get, from them. It's still making it about them and not about you

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:59 am 
Site Admin

Flow83 wrote:
There's no need to get overly spiritual about it -

What's more attractive to be around (male or female) - a car salesman who walks up to you where it's *instantly* clear that they are trying to get something from you, or someone comfortable with themselves, just content and enjoying where they are, maybe throwing a 'hey man, how's your night going'?

Most people are trying to get approval and validation by how others react to them, so they're basically trying to take from you on at least an energy level.

Those who have found it inside basically have no choice but to radiate it out. Radiating out the very thing everyone is trying to get :geek:

The goal is to find that. That's all about YOU. The goal has nothing to do with pushing people away or trying not to want them. That's a bullshit goal - it's just the mental inversion of still trying to get, from them. It's still making it about them and not about you
This is crucial. Being aloof, being dissmisive, being "bad", towards people it's a way of denial. A denial that you still want something them. Hegel talked about this: What is more stronger. The fear of death (ego) or more the stronger need to validation. If you know already most people choose the validation path, and doesn't want to involve in the ego dismantilation and the truth arising within oneself.

I'm to prone to propose some activities one can do alone (actually one can do everything) but more important monitoring the mental dialogues, and the emotional reactions one experiences during this period. It would be a very personally revealing experiment. Forget everything, forget everyone, and focus on yourself and your reactions, your inner world.

I would take this three or four steps further. Overall I'm very very pleased with my company, just want to experiment more. Will report back.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:31 am 

Flow83 wrote:
Going a bit further with this, what's more attractive:

1) A car salesman who is trying to get something from you, and whose product is like all the other run-of-the-mill products out there?

2) Or one who KNOWS he has a superior product, engineered from the ground up with a much better foundation and design? Who KNOWS even people with half a brain cannot help but buy his product anyway? And who therefore is more curious about YOU and your reaction to the product, and what that reaction says about YOU?

Analogy courtesy of LoGun, who posted a couple times on this forum.....

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:42 am 

Oh and another thing: if you were that proud of your product, would you really want to know that a total fucking moron was gonna buy it and then drive it thru the city for all to see? :lol:

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

Let's play the car analogy:

Assume you a car. :lol:
If you know people want to buy you really bad, why do you even care to broadcast/market your value? They instinctively feel this when they see you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:30 pm 

Dali wrote:
Let's play the car analogy:

Assume you a car. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dali wrote:
If you know your self worth, why do you even care to broadcast/market your value? They instinctively feel this when they see you.
Fix'ed :D

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:30 am 

Flow83 wrote:

:
Is important word.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:38 pm 

Jared wrote:
Flow83 wrote:

:
Is important word.
Helps to know that only truth has the capability to exist.
Falsehood is not >>> real >>>.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Class...please understand that this statement holds true only for inanimate objects/goals/possessions. The opposite is for living beings...the less you want them, the more they'll want you. :geek:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Flux wrote:
Understanding it isn't nearly as important as adhering to it. It is what it is. :geek:
Not contradicting the last thing Kidd!! said above, 'cause he's right. However, this is something i've thought a lot about over the years, and came to the conclusion that focusing on goals, ideals, yourself, ideas (whether philosophical, spiritual, scientific, or whathaveyou), even inanimate objects is actually ok [Bearing in mind what Flow said - these are all attachments that on a spiritual path will naturally be dropped.]

However: people are sentient, living beings with the same CAPACITY for consciousness as I have. Whether they refuse to utilise this potential and are therefore morons or not is irrelevant - and many if not most of them are - but their FREEDOM is paramount. Once more: THEY ARE SENTIENT. They will therefore react when acted upon; not so with the other stuff (or is it? ;) )

:lol: It should also be said that they will also react if NOT acted upon by my thoughts, words, or deeds. But in that case, will their reaction contain [Edit: reflect is a better word] any of my insecurites, projections, or desires? Or will their reaction consist of only them, natural and uninfluenced? ;)

[Granting them freedom is of course provided that they do not infringe on MY freedoms at the same time - and even then, there are ways around them that USUALLY do not require force. Physical violence towards me is one of the exceptions.]

Actually, this particular rabbit hole goes waaaaay deeper than this. For example, things get interesting when you look at the process of life itself as sentient as well, but no need to go that deep for this convo........

"Temet Nosce"