Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 pm 

I think that a new general breakthrough here is for everyone to realize that INTENTION is equally powerful in its own right, and to be used wisely.

Personally, the closer I stay to the foot of the cross as a guide for my inner voice, and visualize actually BEING THERE while Christ was dying for all people before during and after his time on Earth, the more secure I feel in the TRUTH. And yes there's only ONE. The bigger and more common influence on intention is often the social matrix unfortunately in 2010. Imagine though if Christ were alive performing miracles on Oprah right now and you could TIVO it? Wouldn't THAT cause have a bigger effect than ANYTHING else in the world? Well, there was a time when it DID. Why do we not strive for the beautiful feeling that we get during Easter when we are close to Christ, ALL THE TIME?

Since Jesus is not on Letterman tonight though, why do we not intentionally GO BEYOND what is in front of us like we do with exploring male female sexuality at different points in history, and FIND WAYS to get closer to the cross? After all the MAGNITUDE of Christ's claim in UNDENIABLE. Even the most unreasonable person in the world can't ignore Him. Do you know anyone else that WALKED THE WALK the way Christ did (ok maybe John McEnroe :)) that says straight up "I am the ALPHA, AND THE OMEGA. EVERYONE comes through me."

So if you like clubs, you can't get in to Club Heaven without knowing Christ. He's the head bouncer. So if with a claim that is the ULTIMATE claim possible, whether He's right, OR wrong, we had better prepare ourselves. With shakti energy, we have the ability to enter the timeless. The cross is where it's ALL at. I believe shakti energy is one of the ways that God is in us all. The same energy of the HEART is the energy and EMOTIONAL ATTRIBUTION at the foot of the cross. It is suggested that shakti is female in nature, but I believe the yang (male) energy must have an equivalent name like shakti. The coming together of these energies in polarity is one way that the beauty of God can be experienced in the NOW. At this moment in time, I believe that "God the Father" is both feminine and masculine in nature. In the Bible He is often referred to at the "Father" but I don't believe this to be literal anymore.

As my long term intention, I am using shakti to attract the right woman for a healthy long-term relationship (perhaps marriage), who I believe will be "God in the female form", as Barry Long puts it. (By the way Barry Long is an Australian teacher who is excellent and very easy to understand, and was an influence on Eckhart Tolle. He passed away recently but his audio teachings are online and I highly recommend them.) I am fine with meeting other women in the meantime and enjoying my time with each one in a natural way. However, my intention is to find the right one.

Lastly, I do believe we can mold our overall energy, almost customize, in a sense to be more well rounded men, which is even more reason to always ask ourselves what our intentions are in every scenario. One question that I am about to begin exploring is what other kinds of energies are at play that compose a man in order to raise my awareness to new levels and continue to evolve in the way that God wants me to.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:02 am 

Barry Long is a great teacher. I read two of his books:
'only fear dies' and another book in which i don't remember the name right now.
Yes it's true that Eckhart Tolle was his student and learned from him.

I think that Eckhart Tolle's 'body of pain' concept came originaly from Barry Long.

Barry Long was also good with women as I once read :D