Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:49 am 

When you follow your joy, your life’s plan, the plan you designed before you came to this planet, unfolds naturally. Joy is your body’s translation of your soul’s energy, what your soul would love to do. You can either trust that feeling, or not. But if you do trust that feeling and follow it, it will always ultimately end up with what’s best for you, and it will always be understood why your emotion told you to follow it. If something feels good or right, it is good for you and produces good results. If something feels bad to you, it is bad for you and produces bad results. It’s as simple as that. If something feels good and bad at the same time, if something feels ambivalent, it will produce good and bad results. You cannot expect that something bad will produce good results. Doing a job you do not like, because you want to earn money, will never produce the money you want. Meeting someone, although you don’t want to today, because you want this person to like you, will never cause that person to like you. The formula most people use is:

‘I have to do X in order to get Y’

X stands for something they don’t like, and Y stands for something they want. Example: “I have to do this lousy job in order to make money, with which I can then enjoy my life.” If you break this formula down you get:

X = Y meaning, “Bad equals good.”

Does that make sense? No. Does it work? No. And yet, much of people’s actions are still based on that formula. Think about how this applies to your life. Write about it. Examine it. Find out in which areas you are using this formula. And realize that doing, thinking, and saying something that feels good will lead to a result that is good, and nothing else.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:58 am 

Welcome new member,

The usual initiation on this forum is to post an introduction and your purpose in the "Introduction Section" area. ;)

If you have any other questions just check this place out: viewforum.php?f=29

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:56 am 

Doing what feels good simply because it feels good isnt the answer. Feelings should never be used to make decisions...ever. Logical intuition which comes from conscious reflection will serve you far better :geek:

Feelings=wants=weak :(

A good symbol is the Jedi. Their feelings are what ultimately caused them to unravel

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:14 pm 

Quote:
A good symbol is the SITH. Their feelings are what ultimately caused them to unravel.
Fix'd :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:41 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
A good symbol is the SITH. Their feelings are what ultimately caused them to unravel.
How so? I meant to say Jedi ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:58 am 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I think I got it, because if we're here we necesarily rely on the darkside.
Whether we like it or not. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:37 pm 

Dali wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

I think I got it, because if we're here we necesarily rely on the darkside.
Whether we like it or not. :twisted:
Ummm that shouldn't be the case. That is bullshit societal conditioning talking. How is this the dark side? Was Neo a bad guy? You guys shouldn't be here because of a hatred for women...you guys SHOULD be here because you want to LOVE YOURSELVES. :ugeek:

But, back to the Star Wars example...simply put, Darkside/Sith are emotionally based and Lightside/Jedi are logically based...and they can flip flop on a whim should they choose, meaning both have the same capabilities but individually make the choice of what side of the fence they choose to sit on. Jedi strive for objective indifference...the Sith are forever consumed with investment in outcomes.

Therefore, it is the Sith whose feelings will ultimately ruin them because Jedi are always actively using logic to override their feelings...now where have I heard THAT before? ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:57 pm 

Jedi: Mastering yourself and your emotions, letting go of your desires, becoming one with thyself.

Sith: Emotionally based power struggle with the external. Wanting to control your enviorment and fighting for the outer world to become a reflection of your inner world, by any means necessary.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:45 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Therefore, it is the Sith whose feelings will ultimately ruin them because Jedi are always actively using logic to override their feelings...now where have I heard THAT before? ;)
Women?

Which would make them, if we're going with the Star Wars metaphor, the Sith. They're best served using their feelings. Us men, on the other hand, should be exactly as the Jedi you described.

No idea if I'm right though.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:51 pm 

moose35 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Women?

Which would make them, if we're going with the Star Wars metaphor, the Sith. They're best served using their feelings. Us men, on the other hand, should be exactly as the Jedi you described.

No idea if I'm right though.
That's not too shabby actually... :geek: