Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Afraid of Death
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:47 pm 

This is something that has bothered me for a long time. I thought I found the answers I was looking for in the occult and new age, but that's clearly not the answer.

It's in all my dreams, last night I dreamed I was at my public school near the entrance. It was night and the it was the most amazing sky I've ever seen the stars were pulsating I was sitting underneath the entrance and there was a tree growing in the cement beside the entrance and it was partly blocking the sky. It was a very healthy tree the leafs were so full and green. I remember thinking I just want something to be real, I want to experience things forever.

Then a little girl came up to me and told me something cannot remember what. She had something I was looking for, she was very nice I would guess 4 or 5 years old, not filled with rage and harmful like most of my dream characters. She put it in the janitors closet on the right then I turned to the left and went into my classroom from when I was in Grade 7.

I know there has been documented cases of people having near death experiences while clinically brain dead. I'm just so confused about everything. What do you guys think?

Post subject: Re: Afraid of Death
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 pm 

Well I will be accused of hooey, but I'm a little into dream interpretation and things told to you by little kids are important.. Have you had any big decisions lately ? The thing that you went left and not on the right, where the girl put something you wanted, may symbolize bad decision.

The sky with stars may be symbolizing your spiritual life, the tree may symbolize your body, physical life.. The girl may be talking about the mind, I don't see anything symbolic about it.

Just my 2 hooey cents

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:06 pm 

I read accounts of near death experiences and they all seem to be different. I was indirectly taught by a nun how to communicate with the dead all this time I was talking to a representation of Jesus (when you die you see what/who you want and expect to see)

I had a near death experience when I was 7 I saw myself floating out of my body but thats as far as I got.

Something I've learned about the universe after reading a lot of LOA books and experiences resulting from them is that we all have minds concious and unconcious and they are all connected.

We are made of energy and energy can't be created or destroyed it can only convert in to another form of energy and is always doing so. (law of perpetual transmutation)

We are not our minds but the experiencer of our minds and bodies, so merging man with machine is only going to preserve the mind.

Since everything is energy and turning in to different forms of energy everything around you which is made of energy then you can't actually cease to exist.

Theology says God Is Science says Energy Is.

I had a dream last night were I wrote a letter to be read at my death and it was a good feeling dream, in the dream I explained to my friends and family what I just explained to you right now to make them feel better about my death.

I hope this was of some use to you.

And Fufe it MIGHT be hooey to others but if it means something to you that makes it important, other people's opinions don't really matter all that much. I didn't know you could interpret dreams, I knew of dream interpretation but I didn't know that dreams could sybolise something.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:29 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I didn't know you could interpret dreams, I knew of dream interpretation but I didn't know that dreams could sybolise something.
Dreams are all about symbolic... symbols.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 am 

fufe wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
I didn't know you could interpret dreams, I knew of dream interpretation but I didn't know that dreams could sybolise something.
Indeed, I'm trying to find proof that there is something that survives death, like if I have a soul or anything like that. I had some near death experiences when i was little.

I believe in dream interpretation though

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:34 am 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
Pure, and absolute subconscious language.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:49 am 

Dali wrote:
fufe wrote:
Aztecsfinest wrote:
Pure, and absolute subconscious language.
But my subconscious is me and I am my subconscious...therefore any information I get is simply my own beliefs reflected back to me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:29 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
But my subconscious is me and I am my subconscious...therefore any information I get is simply my own beliefs reflected back to me.
Yeah basically, and as a side note: Before sleep I kindly question my subconscious for one topic about myself that makes me wonder, or trigger emotions and then in a form of a dream this gives me the "answers" to those "fears" or "wonderings" symbol form.

Alas, I cannot access this stage (yet) while being conscious and closing my eyes and see this images, and forms. [See peregrinus; tap your subconsious one way, and also the lightsleeper method]

You know, this is a very interesting topic for me, clearly for you too. And I don't like to "tell lies" about this entretaining and fascinating shit.

I hope lightsleeper or someone with more experience on this, give us a gift, and put a little bit of his knowledge on this theme about dreams.

Dali,.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:57 pm 

I found this on the Eckhart Tolle forum
http://www.cinemind.com/atwater/resourc ... PS2008.pdf
Its about near death experiences, thought you might be intrested.

http://eckhart-tolle-forum.inner-growth ... =47&t=9630
Here's the topic if you're interested.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:45 pm 

Also this:
http://www.near-death.com/
There's a forum there too.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:43 am 

Survival is never an issue.

One can´t experience ones own death. You don´t have enough evidence.

"Well, now, I´m dead... no, wait a minute, who´s here?"

Confirm your own death if you can. Within your own consciousness,
death can never happen. You cannot prove your own death.