Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:18 pm 

Mooji is a great teacher one of my favorite. His energy is amazing :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71bh8ke ... re=related

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:44 pm 

Mooji is pretty damn awesome. I downloaded his album and I sort of "meditated" with his insights and it was awesome. I don't watch his videos that often but damn, they are all goldmines. Two MAJOR things i recieved from that was

Don't try to be happy. That's the most miserable thing you can do.
Trying to be happy is like trying to act natural

Which is further proof that true authenticity is the key. Just relaxing and being authentic without thinking/trying/wanting to be authentic because you just are. And you always are, but it's not something to be consciously aware of.

Thanks for this shay.

Last edited by Midnight on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:51 pm 

Midnight wrote:
Mooji is pretty damn awesome. I downloaded his album and I sort of "meditated" with his insights and it was awesome.
I saw a lot of his videos and he has this pure happiness and peace. I think he really is enlightened and he gives great practical advise. :)

You said you downloaded his album?
could you pm me and send me the link?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:53 pm 

It's on this page
http://mooji.satsangs.net/

In the music sidebar. Over each track, just right click, Save as, and then save into a folder.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 am 

I want to come back to the "Don't Try to Love Everybody". That's absolutely true! If you just love yourself and accept yourself everybody will love and accept you automatically. You just have to be yourself and erverything will be alright. Look, everything is complex in the first looks but on the way to it it will be more and more simple to understand it.

Theres one of my personal quotation for my life and I think it can be putted in here:

"If you can't learn something, just do it!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 am 

midway wrote:
I want to come back to the "Don't Try to Love Everybody". That's absolutely true! If you just love yourself and accept yourself everybody will love and accept you automatically. You just have to be yourself and erverything will be alright. Look, everything is complex in the first looks but on the way to it it will be more and more simple to understand it.

Theres one of my personal quotation for my life and I think it can be putted in here:

And I will also add:
if you feel anger towards someone- just feel without judging it or tagging it- so that later you can let it go....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:32 am 
Site Admin

midway wrote:

You can be a mirror.

Good or bad sides can be reflected.

Reflect only the good and people will see all the good things in themselves in you, that is quite a magnetic quality.

Think about the people you are most drawn to, the ones who say little but it seems to really connect with you.

Are they connecting with you or really connected to themselves?
Are you connecting with yourself through them?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:12 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

You can be a mirror.

Good or bad sides can be reflected.

Reflect only the good and people will see all the good things in themselves in you, that is quite a magnetic quality.

Think about the people you are most drawn to, the ones who say little but it seems to really connect with you.

Are they connecting with you or really connected to themselves?
Are you connecting with yourself through them?
Well, I just started another thing. Often I just tell myself "midway you are so great!" "I love you so much! Why? just so!" "midway you are AWSOME man AWSOME" "midway you are enough! you are cool" "midway I accept how you are"

In the first look that could sound very egoistic BUT everyone would accord with me when I say we have to love and accept ourselves. So If you say that often to you you will feel this good energy which is flowing through you. That has nothing to do with an egoistic mindset, cause when the time has come that you BELIEVE it you will BE it. You know what I mean?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

midway wrote:
Well, I just started another thing. Often I just tell myself "midway you are so great!" "I love you so much! Why? just so!" "midway you are AWSOME man AWSOME" "midway you are enough! you are cool" "midway I accept how you are"

In the first look that could sound very egoistic BUT everyone would accord with me when I say we have to love and accept ourselves. So If you say that often to you you will feel this good energy which is flowing through you. That has nothing to do with an egoistic mindset, cause when the time has come that you BELIEVE it you will BE it. You know what I mean?
There are two ways to do what you describe.

The first is a very egoistic way (with lack of real acceptance) which will turn people off to you because of your energy.

The second is because you truly believe and accept yourself to be that person, which will attract people because of your energy.

I do know what you mean and agree. Preparing yourself for when it matters, it being a part of you rather than something you have to 'switch on'. Authenticity and acceptance.

This also comes back to realizing what and who you are, accepting what and who you are, accepting it and celebrating yourself.

When you do that, others will follow you in your thoughts and actions.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.