Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:03 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsKWoCJ3eq4
53 minute video of this YT creator asking her 4M subs to send her a vid of "If you could say something to 4 million people, what would you say?".
Very interesting video imho.
Quote:
If I could only leave one video behind me after my time on this earth, I would choose this one. Because I believe that every human on this earth can at least find one message in this video that goes right through their barriers and reaches the soul.
This video contains everything that I've ever wished to share and give through my videos/music/art.
It opens our hearts and give us space to heal. Because it makes us understand that we are not alone in this world. We are not as different from each other that we might think.

Together we have the power to create a more loving, peaceful world through compassion and understanding. And watching this video at least make me feel like a wave of hope and light.

I've cried rivers while editing this video. Just working on this video has been like a healing journey for me. I feel so deeply grateful in a way that I could never express in words.
From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU everyone who contributed to creating this video. It's been an impossible mission to go through every single video, and I wish I could fit all of your videos in here. But please know, that I am so grateful for every single message. And I will continue to share your videos in the end of my future vlogs. So even if your video could not fit into this video, it might be shared later on :)

To all of you who are here watching this video, THANK YOU! I hope it can bring you inspiration, hope, strength and positive energy for this new year ahead of us ♥

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:38 pm 
Site Admin

If the above is too long... try this, 1:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlmAUR_chUs

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:31 am 

Kate @ 10:03 :D

Thanks for sharing GB