Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:30 am 

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:25 am 

Where is all the women that are on his team ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:35 pm 

fufe wrote: *
Sometimes there are none

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:32 pm 

Altair wrote: *
fufe wrote: *
Sometimes there are none
This

And for the most part there are only temporary truces

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:13 am 

All truces are temporary, it's probably the biggest weakness I have remaining. I want to see the best in others, but there truly is no reconciling what symp is left in me with the real world.

I thought I left quotes around the title...the title of the thread is a caption of something I saw on twitter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:29 pm 

This is the state of the world: "in good times everybody is around you, in bad times no one is to be seen".

We are all on our individual journeys.. accept it and march on. And it's not as bad as one might think, since we are now only responsible for our own actions (it was not always like this).

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:31 pm 

The GK2 wrote: *
This is the state of the world: "in good times everybody is around you, in bad times no one is to be seen".

We are all on our individual journeys.. accept it and march on. And it's not as bad as one might think, since we are now only responsible for our own actions (it was not always like this).
The legal framework is shifting, making us responsible not only for our own actions but any perceived slight towards another group. To think for yourself and be your own person is becoming an act of defiance, now more than ever. It's very Orwellian.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm 

Altair wrote: *
The GK2 wrote: *

The legal framework is shifting, making us responsible not only for our own actions but any perceived slight towards another group. To think for yourself and be your own person is becoming an act of defiance, now more than ever. It's very Orwellian.
Sounds like a fun challenge. Yeah.. being a Slave sucks, but so what? Just become a Rebel, and then (maybe) become a King. The only thing I personally cannot respect is being content being a Slave..

I was thinking more in terms of natural laws though. All we can do is to follow our highest Wisdom.. and there lies the problem :ugeek:

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek: