Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:31 pm 

I don't remember if I wrote about this already or not, if I did then sorry for the duplication...

So I have a good friend that while he was a student he was on some online dating websites.
He didn't get much attention from women and the good looking women that he wrote to: ignored him...

well now he finished his studies and works in a computer company - making good money.
he went into the same online dating websties again and only changed his work status from student to 'working in X computer company'.

He still looks the same the only thing he changed was his status from 'student' to 'working in X computer company'.

and now not only do girls reply to his messages but hot girls or sending him messages as well...

Now he takes his time, not in a hurry while the 29-30 year old women are desperate to find an alpha male and get married (the same girls that were looking for Mr. perfect and
screening good guys while they were in their early 20's).

well my friend dates only 25 year old women and down. He doesn't even bother with the 30 year old women. And he told me: Sniper when you have status the P** will chase you.

I told him: I know, someone already taught me that ;)
his name starts with T....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:58 am 

Its interesting how many guys know....more than you would think. We're not the only ones :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:10 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Its interesting how many guys know....more than you would think. We're not the only ones :D
sadly not enough people know...
otherwise you would not see so many sypms..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
I disagree, you would still see them.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm 

back to The Matrix, we all know it's real, but few people can actually swallow the red pill. simps will always be around.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:22 am 

Sniper wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
sadly not enough people know...
I learned something from my motorhand, when I was working in -50 on four hours sleep in harsh conditions. He lived in the philipines, and has witnessed and made it through stuff most people would never even begin to imagine.

He told me " care for yourself before you take care of others". I'm all for helping people, and the people who are interested in hearing what you or me have to say will come to us. Like the Zen saying "when the student is ready the teacher appears."

It's all leading back to the subconscious perspectives you have...