Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:17 pm 

Quote:
And for some reason I can usually tell when a guy likes my girl before she can.
Quote:
every now and then run into this guy who I knew wanted my girl. And this is why he chatted us up in the first place. I also noticed subconscious attraction in my girlfriend for him.
Taken from Stephen P's introduction.
I know that if she wants to leave you should just let her be, but when it is actually happening what do you do or say. what should your mental state project?

as I am typing this, my favorite quote is ringing in my head " I AM AWESOME and you are just awe struct!"
I know how awesome I am, and can be, I still have flaws, but I have never really experienced having a female leave me for someone else, so I don't know how that situations go.

Stephen P, how did you handle this? :? :geek:
other Board Masters, what are your views?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:27 pm 

Haha! :lol:

Bottom line: Don't worry about things you cannot control. If the bitch is gonna bounce, then that's what she's gonna end up doing no matter what you do.

I don't even bother to say anything anymore if I notice a woman I'm dealing with is showing subtle signs of liking someone else...what for? All it does is make ME look insecure...which pushes her out the door even faster...or at least unlocks the door so she can push it open.

Just be aware of it, mentally note it, and keep it movin'. :ugeek:

Like Iceberg would say...I get excited when a bitch leaves me...cause I know that something even BETTER is coming my way. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:44 pm 

ahhh :geek:
it creates an opening so that another bitch can fill it and become a staaaarrr! :ugeek:

:lol: 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:49 pm 

Plus, because unlike real pimps...we focus on becoming self sufficient. So whereas a real pimp could have a real financial dilemma on his hands if a bitch blows, WE DON'T. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:37 pm 

hear that I did :geek: ,
an interesting occurance just now.
I delivered lunch to a Kindergarden school that I cater for a bout 10 minutes ago.
while I was coming through the gates I heard someone shout my name " eNeLKei",
I looked up, I see this Older (36-38 year old , I am 26) Married woman who has 2 sons, (one of them about 6 years my junior) looking in my direction ang giving me all "32". she was literally hurrying away from the other woman that she was conversating with.
I saw her a few times checking me out, even straing her neck to check me out once when I passed her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:38 pm 

The more I focus on myself and being happy with myself the less I would care if a bitch thinks that someone else can give her better value than me.

The main work I'm doing is learning to love myself and learning to not be attached to my feelings and thoughts. It's not easy and it's a process but with time and practice it gets easier.

You can practice in the daily life to not be attached to emotions and thoughts because they all come and then dissolve if you are not clinging to them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:46 pm 

like Peregrinus said, let them "flow around you".
I get you Sniper.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 am 

Here's another way to look at it...whomever knocks your bitch is ultimately doing you a favor...because now you know for SURE that she wasn't built to last. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:46 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Haha! :lol:

Bottom line: Don't worry about things you cannot control. If the bitch is gonna bounce, then that's what she's gonna end up doing no matter what you do.

I don't even bother to say anything anymore if I notice a woman I'm dealing with is showing subtle signs of liking someone else...what for? All it does is make ME look insecure...which pushes her out the door even faster...or at least unlocks the door so she can push it open.

Just be aware of it, mentally note it, and keep it movin'. :ugeek:

Like Iceberg would say...I get excited when a bitch leaves me...cause I know that something even BETTER is coming my way. 8-)
Brilliant.

+1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:08 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Here's another way to look at it...whomever knocks your bitch is ultimately doing you a favor...because now you know for SURE that she wasn't built to last. 8-)
haha gold :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:15 pm 

Looks have yet ANOTHER perspective:

Let's say my keeper pans out long term and we live happily ever after...we have a 16 year age difference. This means that while I was dealing with women who ultimately thought that they were too good for me, my keeper was still a little girl somewhere, oblivious.

In other words, your keeper, depending on your age, may not have even been BORN YET. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:27 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Looks have yet ANOTHER perspective:

Let's say my keeper pans out long term and we live happily ever after...we have a 16 year age difference. This means that while I was dealing with women who ultimately thought that they were too good for me, my keeper was still a little girl somewhere, oblivious.

In other words, your keeper, depending on your age, may not have even been BORN YET. :ugeek:
yep, maybe my keeper is still young right now and 'if' she is my keeper I will meet her in a few years, who knows....

The good thing (as David X said) is that they never stop making women. There are always more and more coming up :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:23 pm 

I haven't read through this thread, but saw my name so forgive me if I repeat anything.

I used to struggle with jealousy terribly when I was a lot younger. I mean, I would start yelling at my girl if I thought she was even looking at another guy.

It would take me a while to explain how I got to this place, but anymore I feel like a girl cheating on me is simply answers a question that is yet to be asked (or maybe already is being asked). It simply means she wasn't good for me. But I'm at a place now where girls approach me quite often when I'm out or at least give obvious signals. I mean like every weekend I go out to the bars. So I know without a doubt I could replace her within days if I wanted to.

Another thing, When I started getting really good and having girls pursue me a few years, I hate to admit it and still feel bad but I cheated on a couple serious girlfriends. And looking back I see how the only reason for doing this was due to my own insecurities. I didn't feel good about myself unless I was laying multiple girls. It had nothing to do with the girl I was with. It was all me and my insecurities. Also, how paranoid I was about getting caught it's just not worth it.

So I think a girl cheating says more about her than it does me, it means she's not right for me, and I get to go out and meet other sexy ladies.

tl;dr: Go read The Kidd's post under experiences titled jealousy or something like that

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:28 pm 

Oh and how did I respond? Well in my intro I said I called the girl out who ended up getting engaged and it only led to a lot of fights. This is because, these were subconscious signs so she didn't even know she was doing it. And it only ended up in her framing me as jealous when I really didn't care and was just stating a fact.

Bottom line, don't even acknowledge it. Anything you say or do to directly address it will just make you look insecure in her and anyone else around eyes.

You can't control another person, they are going to do what they want. Just work on yourself and get to the point where A)you don't need a woman at all, and B) You know you can get a new girl anytime.

Jealousy will basically fall away at this point

Anymore, I see it as a blessing if my girl and a guy are flirting. I'll still get to nail her tonight, and he's taking care of all the conversation for me, while I can sit back and watch the game and enjoy my beer :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 am 
Site Admin

StephenP wrote:
So I think a girl cheating says more about her than it does me, it means she's not right for me, and I get to go out and meet other sexy ladies.
StephenP wrote:
Bottom line, don't even acknowledge it. Anything you say or do to directly address it will just make you look insecure in her and anyone else around eyes.
StephenP wrote:
Anymore, I see it as a blessing if my girl and a guy are flirting. I'll still get to nail her tonight, and he's taking care of all the conversation for me, while I can sit back and watch the game and enjoy my beer :lol:
I Like this.

It fits with my view of things.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 am 

Agreed...I LIVE for my woman to get hit on...it's a nice reminder that a desirable woman desires ME. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:35 am 

:lol: , Man, you guys are cold blooded. I like that though. helps to toughen my hide.
I do laugh when I see other men checking my female out. I sometimes even tell her who is checking her out. sometimes I will tell her that I know she is checking someone out too. she WILL DENY IT, yes she will , but I just zip my lips after that and watch her actions. anyway, I just never had a woman leave me for another dude, so I don't have any experience in that arena.
I know of a lot of Males who have commited suicide because of such incidents. I know that will never be me though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:06 pm 

Quote:
Agreed...I LIVE for my woman to get hit on...it's a nice reminder that a desirable woman desires ME.
This sums it up very nicely.

It's so funny to me how what you don't fear or resist just never happens. Ending relationships is such a hard thing to do - seeing the other person hurt so bad because they liked me so much it's really not a fun thing- that anymore I'd almost prefer to be broken up with or cheated on. Takes the weight off my shoulders.

Crazy though how once I got to this space, it NEVER happens and I'm always the one ending a relationship that isn't working out for me. And then I still have these girls randomly text and call saying they'll never meet someone like me and begging to get me back.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:14 pm 

Haha! Welcome to the club! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:24 am 

Up for everyone to read this thread. :geek: