Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:36 am 
I came here with an open mind. I wanted to learn, understand some things...see how I can improve... see if I can create a life that a few years ago seemed as realistic as meeting those elves from Lord of the Rings. I wanted more and failed. I came here and some of you called me insecure and ...names. One particular user tried to humiliate me and put pressure on me to leave by using lame comments and I still don't really understand why...probably because he feels "exposed" at times. Anyway, this individual said that the guys from the other forum were glad that I left...although they didn't mention anything like that. What's funny is that he's a self proclaimed seduction master and nobody over there gave a shit that HE left either. If there would have been a voting "Who do you want to leave..."Him" or Sean?" I bet out of 3000 members more than 2950 would have voted him ...but Sean is not that low.

I also wanted to make the forum a better place... better looking, more organized...better. I'm not here to offer solutions...I'm here to share thoughts. If someone finds some good in it...fine. If not, it's an easy job to ignore a post. I wanted my reality to be more objective and less subjective... that's why I challenge everything...

Anyway... if the difference between the guys that want me to stop posting and the guys that are cool with my posts is more or equal to FIVE I'll sincerely stop starting threads, stop posting at all and practically reduce my involvement to ZERO. I'll keep my account if the mods are down with it... cause I like my threads and want to look back at them after years to see how I was "back then".... Don't vote if you have less than 15 posts... cause that can mean that your user is fake. I'm reading the results later...and on 12th. Tomorrow is my birthday and I don't wanna read hateful comments from frustrated "gurus" and shit...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 am 

what do you want, advice?, we tried to give you advice but nothing is good for you

you don't want advice, you are here to be a center of attention, that's why nothing is enoutgh for you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:33 am 

well guys, I had to let Iulian go. I hope he finds his way and a different forum that will give him what he needs....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 am 

I've never seen any guy more determined to fail than him. I'm amazed at how much energy he spends actually putting himself down. In my opinion the guy would be better off staying away from forums and actually getting out and enjoying himself. But I fear he will never learn, he will always try analyze the crap out of everything instead of just being in the moment and enjoying it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:26 am 

I'm sorry guys, I thought he would change so I asked him to join our forum a few months back. :|

Obviously he got less attention on Zan's forum so he came to unload here.

I had to cut him off completely as well due to his bizzare behavior.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:52 am 

He was a little odd. He PM'd me telling me it's messed up that I'm Asian but I talk like a Black guy.

What?

Poor guy. Must be a lot going on in his life

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm 

Sniper wrote:
well guys, I had to let Iulian go. I hope he finds his way and a different forum that will give him what he needs....
Aaww, that's so sad. I really thought we could help him.

My vote: bring him back plz.

But Iulian, I hope you are reading this: I think you should stop asking for MORE advice and rather use the advice already given to you (and you've got A LOT of advice in this short period). Just read "the Cure"! I am sure it will help you tremendously.

And after that you have tested out some of the advice, you'll have NEW quetions which you can ask. I gurantee that people will gladly help you to find answers for those NEW quetions (people are only a bit irritated because you ask for the same advice over and over, and dont act on it - discussing just for the sake for it and thereby not just wasting our, but your own time too).

And yeah, I know that truthfull advice really can hurt your ego. But remember, other people are usually way more objective than you regarding your problems, and that's why it is so nice to ask other for help.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck ;)

Last edited by The GK on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:59 pm 

The GK wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Aaww, that's so sad. I really thought we could help him.

My vote: bring him back plz.
Trust me...he needs PROFESSIONAL help...and ONLY when he is ready to admit he needs it. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:03 pm 

The GK wrote:
But Iulian, I hope you are reading this: I think you should stop asking for MORE advice and rather use the advice already given to you (and you've got A LOT of advice in this short period).
He disregards all the advice we've given him and told me he finds no value in it, he's taken most of it as a personal attack against him, so don't waste your time dude...

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:09 pm 

He didnt come here for help...he fancies himself as some kind of 'guru' in his own way and way attempting to set up shop to dole out advice...unfortunately you can't expect people to take your advice if you yourself could stand to TAKE some advice.

He is an manipulative egomaniac...review his post history...it's so obvious when viewed the second time around. I mean come on...vote for who wants me to stay, and I'll be back to check the results on the 12th.

Really? :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:20 pm 

No offense guys, but i really don't understand where the problem is. The guy wanted opinions and advices, but he didn't feel convinced in what he read, so what? I think it's very good that you all tried to help, but help should come because you really want to help, not because you want the guy to be convinced in what you say, great difference. If you offered your help and it didn't convince him, you did what you can and that's very good, but no body forces you to offer help again and again until the guy is convinced. Somehow i see that most of you guys are against IulianC, not because of who he is, but because you yourselves put yourselves under pressure trying too hard, which isn't really his fault.

Anyway, if i would vote, i would definitely join The GK and vote to have IulianC back. I didn't see him insult or disrespect anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:39 pm 

Barca wrote:
No offense guys, but i really don't understand where the problem is. The guy wanted opinions and advices, but he didn't feel convinced in what he read, so what? I think it's very good that you all tried to help, but help should come because you really want to help, not because you want the guy to be convinced in what you say, great difference. If you offered your help and it didn't convince him, you did what you can and that's very good, but no body forces you to offer help again and again until the guy is convinced. Somehow i see that most of you guys are against IulianC, not because of who he is, but because you yourselves put yourselves under pressure trying too hard, which isn't really his fault.

Anyway, if i would vote, i would definitely join The GK and vote to have IulianC back. I didn't see him insult or disrespect anyone.
Then you must not have read his second to the last post he made here.

*sighs*...there is a lot of history here with this guy that you guys just have no clue about. I know that we are all here to help each other...this guy just wanted his ego fed and his need for attention met. Because a lot of you aren't the best at reading between the lines, you have fallen for his propaganda hook, line and sinker.

Just trust me on this one...he's a bad egg who can only help HIMSELF...only THEN will he EVER be receptive to ANYTHING...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm 

Barca wrote:

this
The Kidd!! wrote:
He didnt come here for help...he fancies himself as some kind of 'guru' in his own way and way attempting to set up shop to dole out advice...
Barca wrote:
not because of who he is, but because you yourselves put yourselves under pressure trying too hard, which isn't really his fault.
no, rigth now he must be in a rush of ego satisfaction. believeing that he challenged our beliefs ,and we kick him out becasue we are afraid of his wise words

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 pm 

Quote:
no, rigth now he must be in a rush of ego satisfaction. believeing that he challenged our beliefs ,and we kick him out becasue we are afraid of his wise words.
THIS.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:14 am 

In the end: he wasn't really looking for advise. I felt he was trying to bring down all the great work we do here...
some people that feel down or bad about themsleves and don't want to change, go with the slogan:

if I can't make it I'll make sure no one else will....

edit: I wish I had received all the help we tried to give him years ago. On most PUAs forums
you get shit advise and most seduction teachers are not giving much help on their forums- they are saving all their good ideas for the next product they will sell. I have seen that on Rion's forum (since I was there for a year) and someone told me that on Zan's forum it's the same pattern.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:25 am 

Good stuff, Sniper!

The absolutely only thing that the PU-community showed me, was, that I SOMEHOW can change myself. Of yourse, the "how" of the community is ridiculous and unhealthy but it at least showed me that I'm not determined.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 pm 

are we talking about the guy who had youtube videos about women and always talk about "his asian brothers"