Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Why Are You/We Here?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:22 am 
Sometimes I ask myself why am I on these forums. Why do I study pick-up and why do I do everything I do "to get better with women"?

Do I have a need to get their approval/validation? Do I feel inferior to other guys? Ain't I a cool guy that doesn't need this stuff? Ain't I already good as I am? What's my fucking problem and why don't I just live life without having to study so much? Was I scared to act or too confused to make the right deccission in the right moment? Was I over-thinking this shit and worrying too much what I have to do instead of doing what I want to do? I have no idea...I can't remember....my brain is fucked up now due to disease...

Is it my past? Is it because in high school I was fat, short and had speaking problems that limited my communication a lot? Is it because of all the rejections? All I can do is be optimistic and think that everything happens for a reason...and every failure is an opportunity to rise...

Most of the people I told I'm into this stuff we're like "Why would you need that? You're fine..."

I answered myself... I got into this because I wanted more. I wanted choice and I wanted to be the best that I can be. I wanted to understand and create...and most importantly....I wanted to get away from those feelings of frustration that a beginner has when he's rejected, he's needy and so on.

Current mindset: I give everything a chance...from Cory Skyy to Kidd... the worse case scenario is "Damn this is lame." which is like seeing a bad movie, nothing tragical. The medium scenario is having a fun read...not very much to understand or learn... but useless fun stuff. The best case scenario is getting something out of it (like a good documentary). So, I'm ok as I am but there's room for improvement...and getting into this stuff is not risky, might be useful and fun...so why not give these materials a chance? Ok, I'm not OK, I'll be in hospital soon if things don't improve...but my day shall come and I will rise :)

Why are YOU here?

Post subject: Re: Why Are You/We Here?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:46 am 

1. because I love talking and learning this stuff. It's kind of like a very interesting philosophy and I love philosophy. :ugeek:

2. to have more choices with women on my terms. 8-)

3. to develope and become a better man in general (not just with women) :mrgreen:

4. to keep my sanity in this 'screwed up social matrix' by learning and talking to guys who 'get it'. :geek:

5. to learn how to bed at least 5000 women before I get married :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:45 pm 
1. Awesome!

2. Well, to have more choices with women get a copy of the kama sutra... you can choose with them if you'll do doggystyle, missionary, the sultan's wife :)

3. The word "better" reminded me of David X's penis :))))) He says in his book that he calls his dick Better :))

4. We're all crazy bro... in a way. Why are people who believe money is the most important thing crazier than guys who sit in their bed and visualize stuff ? :D (jk)

5. Well.... 37 to go... almost there...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:44 pm 

Well this forum is the real deal. I see it as a congregation of like minded individual's who's effort is to sort themselves out and be the best man they can be. It's almost like group therapy, we encounter our problems and then get insight based on the experience of others. Just being here helps guys switch their mindset around.

When I first started reading pick up theory it was to make myself invincible. To never get rejected again and become perfect. My biggest problem is fear, I'm willing to admit that I have intense fear and at times cower away from it. Whether this is due to beliefs, my past experiences, I can't be certain, but I'm taking responsibility for it. In most guys fear is expressed by anger, and eventually repressed anger leads to psychological problems like depression. More guys would rather blame outside circumstances then actually admit they are afraid, because being afraid tends to automatically label you as weak.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:39 am 
freespirit422 wrote:
When I first started reading pick up theory it was to make myself invincible. To never get rejected again and become perfect.
Brad Pitt & George Clooney get rejected. The best guys in the community constantly get rejected. Draw conclusions.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 pm 

IulianC wrote:
freespirit422 wrote:
When I first started reading pick up theory it was to make myself invincible. To never get rejected again and become perfect.
Brad Pitt & George Clooney get rejected. The best guys in the community constantly get rejected. Draw conclusions.
I know that, the notion of never getting rejected is just an insecurity I had when I first started. I was using pick up theory as a psychological shield to prevent my fragile ego from being destroyed. My attempt to be perfect put too much unnecessary pressure on myself and I realized how stupid it was to attempt to be perfect.