Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Looks and affirmations
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 am 
Ok, I have a question here for you good looking guys exclusively... mostly Dr. Awesome and GK... The answer is not really gonna help me much but it's an interesting discussion ABOUT YOU GUYS. I find it hard to understand you...
Here's the question:
Why do you need affirmations about how good looking your are if YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING? You don't believe it enough that you look good? Do you believe you're ugly if you don't do those affirmations? ...or is it your past (with your negative beliefs on your looks) haunting you and you're trying to lock it up?

Bonus question: Isn't it better to learn something about sex/being good in bed than getting confident in your looks? I mean... having this "magnetic mindset" will not neutralize the fact that you suck in bed. (not saying that you do). I just rephrased Steve P.'s "Nothing builds confidence like sexual competence."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:43 pm 

Okey, I don't really see the point of this thread but I gladly answer your quetions.

Why do I "need" (lets better say DO) affirmations on looks? Because I didn't feel good about my looks. Sometimes I liked to look in the mirror, sometimes I didn't. And the story about my close friends. They got attraction from girls while I didn't. Hell, I was doing pick-up and they still got more attraction than me (because they were not soo damn attached to results as a PUA is...).

And because I didn't know anything about beliefs and how to change them, I looked at them and asked myself "what do they have that I don't?", and of course I unconciously searched for the things that I can't change, so: I thought they looked better than me.

Well, I don't actually do affirmations on my looks. Two affirmations I use daily are "Everything about me is attractive" and "I'm irresistible" and one sentence of my story I read twice a day is "I'm so sexy, I get horny by my own mirror image". These are adjectives that don't relate to looks only or at all. Even an ugly guy can be very attractive and sexy, he might not be good-looking but very attractive because of his confidence (seems to be the magic word here lately :) ).

Bonus question: I really don't think so. If you build confidence and happiness about yourself, so that you are content and happy just by yourself, you're in the best position to handle every kind of situation since you are not attached to anything outside of yourself. So if you get physical with a girl you surely are a better lover than if you would think "oh fuck, I need to do that, I have to make her this..." during the act. If you're attached to being good in bed, you will worry about it and you more likely will, literally, fuck it up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:54 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
If you build confidence and happiness about yourself, so that you are content and happy just by yourself, you're in the best position to handle every kind of situation since you are not attached to anything outside of yourself.
That right there is the answer to most of your questions Iulian.

How you feel about your looks pales in comparison to how you feel about yourself on the inside.

Congratulations, you can now lay this obsession with looks to rest!!. :mrgreen:

PS-since you have no idea how you are in bed yet, I wouldn't worry about it.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 pm 

IulianC wrote:
Ok, I have a question here for you good looking guys exclusively... mostly Dr. Awesome and GK.
I have a question for YOU! Why do you keep posting all these threads asking about essentially the same thing?
IulianC wrote:
Why do you need affirmations about how good looking your are if YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING? .
As I mentioned in another thread, I am 5,6”.
And I don’t do affirmations on my looks (who told you I did?).
IulianC wrote:
Isn't it better to learn something about sex/being good in bed than getting confident in your looks?
Confident about looks vs in bed? I don’t do neither right now.

I’ve had my share of sexual game, where I ran around opening a tons of girls and trying to show them that I had great knowledge of sex. Needless to say, it turned me into a weirdo and I am not going back :)

But try it out if YOU are having a good feeling about it, because after all, it is YOUR journey.

I sent this to a friend right now, and I think it can help you, so here you go:
the GK wrote:
I truly think that your beliefs and confidence is the "magic pill", but of course some action must follow.

I don't think it is the good-looks, the wealth, or something else external that gives you the woman directly, BUT it gets you the CONFIDENCE, because you THINK that these things matter and then THAT (the confidence) in return gets you the women.

So of course, you can start working on these external things too (more wealth, looks, better style, more interesting life, etc etc), but the one thing that will be the most effective is just changing your beliefs. So it's much easier to go to the root itself. That's my opinion anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:04 pm 

Stop wasting your time and energy, GK...this has been going on for YEARS. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 pm 

I'll just end by saying that you must remember these things Iulian:

- most women are not beautiful once they have no makeup. And women spend hours in the
beauty saloons to look the way they are.

- women age faster than men and most women: when they hit their 30's they are not as hot anymore (and they know it)

The Kidd and David X talked about it but you seemed to ignore these facts....

also, since I saw pic of you on facebook I don't understand why you think so low about your looks, anyone reading this would think you are ugly and you are Not!!
so what if you look younger than your real age?
when you get older you will love this attribute....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 am 
Site Admin

Would you kindly post a photo of You, as a way to CONFIRMING that you have some are ugly characteristics and you need a shitload of affirmations dialy or better yet, a plastic surgery?

You can do it by uploading your picture to the hotornot website, to confirm your suspicious of how the people view you regarding your external apperance.

It's no joke.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:34 am 

The GK wrote:
I sent this to a friend right now, and I think it can help you, so here you go:
the GK wrote:
I truly think that your beliefs and confidence is the "magic pill", but of course some action must follow.

I don't think it is the good-looks, the wealth, or something else external that gives you the woman directly, BUT it gets you the CONFIDENCE, because you THINK that these things matter and then THAT (the confidence) in return gets you the women.

So of course, you can start working on these external things too (more wealth, looks, better style, more interesting life, etc etc), but the one thing that will be the most effective is just changing your beliefs. So it's much easier to go to the root itself. That's my opinion anyway.
That's gold GK
it belongs in the treasure chest.