Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:21 pm 

Found this on social media
Quote:
''women want the most alpha man she can control''... the games women play are done specifically to exert influence over the men around them...
Quote:
bond testing is an upcoming term in evolutionary psychology to explain women’s consistent behavior to start fights for seemingly no reason... it’s a test to see where she stands with her man and how much she can push him... we can see if he puts up with too much she disrespects him; if he doesn’t respond at all and/or ghosts her she loses interest because she has no control whatsoever and the guy doesn’t care to keep her around at all... guys need to allow their woman some degree of control while also establishing boundaries if they want a traditional relationship

Not sure if this is going to make sense, based on that "bond testing" my conclusion is that:

Women don't have their minds conected into the idea of having to find value within themselves in order to attract the person that they like, Their value is socially given.

They basically stumble upon "mr rigth guy" and it is assumed to be sexuality, that men like women, and women like men, when it is not the same case for men because they are not physically valuable, it is still assumed that thy are.

The amount of effort that men do to put a workable personality and to justify their biased religious views as "it happened to be nature after all, that's why we do marriage anyway", " It is more in line with what Esther villar said that the meaning of masculinity is,

They only call masculine to the traits that are usefull for them, they even compare humans with lions, women are ruthless because they need to probably have sex with a rival so men have his attitude of not lossing their ground to another male(ridiculous).

i don't think i want to extend myself to much about this, because some of you can propably know that this goes beyond the subjects i have made, i want to know your opinion on the subjects highlighted because it may point into a less obvious perspective to me since i also have a tendency to over rationalize things.

I'll let here two videos that may help explain what i am trying to say.

kevin Samuels video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOCCSFO ... vinSamuels
2 plus hour video

Coach Red Pill on hypergamy..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY-BZg9 ... achRedPill

Btw i heard Patrice Oneil talks about that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

for bond testing, shit testing works equally as well, its the same principle.
Did not watch the videos. 2hr, nope.. maybe a shorter clip, focused.
rant wrote: *
''women want the most alpha man she can control''...
This is pretty much the definition of hypergamy

Imho, this goes far further than that and is not limited to the male sex

I;ve had a few attempts at replying to this and ended up going off on tangents, so will try to keep on track as there are a few different subjects mixed together.

given that i've added 'shit testing' to your quote.. so we have both shit and bond testing
Quote:
bond testing is an upcoming term in evolutionary psychology to explain women’s consistent behavior to start fights for seemingly no reason... it’s a test to see where she stands with her man and how much she can push him... we can see if he puts up with too much she disrespects him; if he doesn’t respond at all and/or ghosts her she loses interest because she has no control whatsoever and the guy doesn’t care to keep her around at all... guys need to allow their woman some degree of control while also establishing boundaries if they want a traditional relationship
is this not really a nicer way of saying 'manipulation testing', can I bend the other person, can I make them lean in another direction or react in a certain way, also to confirm the opposite.

it is testing to see how controllable and open to manipulation they are, by the person in question.

This is not something that is limited to men. This is something women do to their female friends/relatives/children/workmates as well. This is also something men do to women.
Quote:
Women don't have their minds connected into the idea of having to find value within themselves in order to attract the person that they like, Their value is socially given.
As you stated women are given value, have value thrown at them. Not just by men, by women also.
imho, they are very good at evaluating 'value' when it is placed in front of them, because of the constant practice and re-inforcement by other women and society around them, from a very young age.

In a very different way to how men are taught, by family, society etc.
This is tied into your highlighted quote above
Quote:
They only call masculine to the traits that are usefull for them
This is not limited to only how they describe masculine and men, it applies to a lot more.

To some degree, no matter what skills they have, no matter what lack of 'value' they have.. they have an inherent value by nature of their womb and the ability to birth one or more children. To society that has value, no matter how little else she may contribute. Society needs more children to perpetuate the cycle.

This value, the inherent one, would not be changed if for example she was a master craftswoman or had several phd's. She would still have the same child, the upbringing may change but it wont increase the chance of the child or somehow magically improve the genetics of the child.

To some degree, the amount of extra value that the woman builds on top, does not help her as much as it would a man, or rather it does so in different ways. Because of the way things work, she will not get the same reward or payoff. In some senses it makes a lot more sense for her to use other peoples value to get things done.

Think about women who use the value in their relatives, friends, partners, husbands, children. It is treated as if they had that value themselves, by society.

This then frees her up from spending all that time increasing her value, instead to concentrate on her life.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:53 pm 

Very well put old friend :D

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

@peregrinus:

I immediately thought about the queen bee.