Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:31 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 pm 

I have been thinking about this today.

One of the mistakes I made In the past (and a lot of guys make) is taking drama from women or being the 'shrink'.

I remember how in the past women used to come to me with problems and I spent time and energy listening and helping them work out their issues. Now, helping people is not a bad thing however: when it comes to women and dating- if you take the role of the 'shrink'- that kills the attraction.

Most guys (including myself in the past) think:
if I listen to her problems and help her- she will be attracted to me. Wrong, wrong, wrong :|
She will just view you as a friend and find someone else to be her lover.

So if you are dating a woman and you see that she has ton of drama in her life. I would say:
forget about her and move on. If you want to help her out as a friend: Cool 8-)
but don't waste your time dating her.

And if you decide to help her as a friend: make sure you are still getting some value out of this relationship. If you are helping her but not getting any value back:
don't waste your time, She might be using you :?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 pm 

YePyEpYeP!

These women who try to take an advantage
of you will fade away eventually when you
decide that you don´t accept that kind of
Reality anymore. It´s the type of people
you´ll meet who change, you can´t change
a woman, but you can enjoy her presence and
company for the right reasons. That woman
will love and respect you. If a man has Alpha/
Universal Qualities, he is attractive to Alpha/
Universal Females. Like attracts like.

New people, and new attitudes. Attractive
people attract attractive people, it´s very
simple in a way. Self-Empowerment!

To keep a Reality, you have to be able to
sustain Energy in your System and keep another
type of Energy off. (E-motion=Behavior)
That way, you stay P-r-e-s-e-n-t in a Reality
of your choice.

When you manage to take the most constructive Behavior,
the entire Universe conspires to help you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:32 pm 
Site Admin

Emotional Tampon

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:02 am 

Not to generalize but what women DON'T have drama in their lives, really?.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:40 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
Is this a trick question sir?

... a ... braindead, ...woman? Enlightened?

I like to view drama from a 3rd perspective kinda. Doesn´t bug me,
because I´m not in a serious relationship with drama.

(and I still don´t know what an mpua is... you believe that?)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
LOL!

Just because they have drama in their life does not mean you have to take ownership of it.

Sometimes when they tell me their tales of drama, I treat it like watching a play or soap opera, it can be quite entertaining if in the right mood.

Of course I retain my independence from their feelings, emotions and moods while being able to be present whilst they go through their emotional purging.

The mistake men make is in taking ownership of it, let go of this and things will change. Your perspective will change.

It is not about what they are saying, it is about the emotions they are going through as they talk.. Watch how they are not what they say...

Hell put earplugs in while they speak if you have to, it will make more sense to you that way, if you just watch without listening.

[NOTE: I have actually done this last bit, it is not idle advice]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:26 am 

Ironically, I actually LOVE delving into the depths of a woman's brain either with or without her consent. The more you know, the more you have to use against her when she inevitably gets out of line. Different strokes... 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 pm 

Yeah I don't get emotionally involved either when women I know tell me of their drama that's going on, so at least I've never made that mistake lol.

Speaking of which I was sitting inbetween this girl and this other guy at school yesterday and she was talking about how her and her boyfriend wanted to 'kill each other' whilst they were living alone and she's glad they have roomates now but "it's still the same, but...", the way she was talking about the dude and her relationship made it seem like she wanted to break up with him, or she was testing the guy she was talking to?.

Why do people fool themslves into trying to make relationships work? doesn't that shit get annoying after awhile?.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:47 pm 

Quote:
Yeah I don't get emotionally involved either when women I know tell me of their drama that's going on, so at least I've never made that mistake lol.

I did it took awhile and its hard but I had that saviour complex for women, I guess it came down to really me wanting them to view me as attractive and of course getting sex after getting into John Alanis stuff though it did help me get past that point of always wanting to save them from their problems.

Now I just need to work on stop giving advice everytime someone tells me a problem especially women I should eb good to go then

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:31 am 

Are you kidding? It's great! When they tell you their problems you act like an authority figure and tell them what to do which makes them wet instantaniously. For those who have watched hav plenty, go to the sister scene.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Are you kidding? It's great! When they tell you their problems you act like an authority figure and tell them what to do which makes them wet instantaniously. For those who have watched hav plenty, go to the sister scene.
THIS...and thanks for co-signing. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:19 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
THIS...and thanks for co-signing. 8-)
Strange how that always happens eh...it's almost like bitches aren't that complicated after all ;)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:23 am 

They really aren't. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:31 am 

Well..

I actually listen to what they have to say, but I don't give solutions, advice or anything. I just wear my pokerface and listen with occasional questions about it.

It worked well for me, actually, I got past the friend zone with it. But sure, it's not the only thing I did. My eye contact is not one of a "friend", etc.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:45 am 

fufe wrote:
Well..

I actually listen to what they have to say, but I don't give solutions, advice or anything. I just wear my pokerface and listen with occasional questions about it.

It worked well for me, actually, I got past the friend zone with it. But sure, it's not the only thing I did. My eye contact is not one of a "friend", etc.
Tell them about themselves and tell them what to do and and instead of saying I got past the friend zone with it you'll be coming back here to complain of your jello legs from fucking all night.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:46 am 

ManniJa wrote:
fufe wrote:
Well..

Tell them about themselves and tell them what to do and and instead of saying I got past the friend zone with it you'll be coming back here to complain of your jello legs from fucking all night.
I tried that, never go anything. I don't believe you are serious.

By the way our preferences are different. I'm not interested in "fucking all night" with lots of girls.

What worked, was that I tell them sometimes what I think about them - For example "You try to look strong but you are actually very weak inside, I can see it". If you meant something like this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:51 am 

fufe wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
fufe wrote:
Well..

Deadly in fact...it's all in your stance and delivery. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 am 

fufe wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
fufe wrote:
Well..

By the way our preferences are different. I'm not interested in "fucking all night" with lots of girls.

What worked, was that I tell them sometimes what I think about them - For example "You try to look strong but you are actually very weak inside, I can see it". If you meant something like this.
Who said I was intrested in fucking a lot of girls?? Easy tiger.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Well I got the impression from your post and your pimp avatar :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 pm 

fufe wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
Well I got the impression from your post and your pimp avatar :D
Being Pimp Tight minded isn't about fucking lots of girls (though a by product of this mentality precludes it to happening)...any fool with a dick can do that. It is about dealing with women your way and on your terms. You fuck them when you feel they DESERVE to be fucked. 8-)

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.