Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:15 pm 

One potential positive that could come out of the recent devolution of this movement is the downfall of PUA, seduction camps, whatever they call themselves these days.

Will this movement finally put an end to these charlatans or will they just find another way to sell their snake oil?

I reckon it already happened a couple years ago as I recall some backlash against that industry on social media but that quickly died down. I haven't really been paying attention to it tbh as I've put it behind me.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:25 am 

Nothing good, will come of this movement. No one will be happy when the dust settles on this one. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:46 pm 
Alchemist wrote: *
I haven't really been paying attention to it tbh as I've put it behind me.
Whats this motoo you are not really paying attention too?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:12 am 

Altair wrote: *
Nothing good, will come of this movement. No one will be happy when the dust settles on this one. :geek:
I have the same feeling, it's already eating itself.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:13 am 

Midas wrote: *
I haven't really been paying attention to it tbh as I've put it behind me.
Whats this motoo you are not really paying attention too?
I meant the seduction community, I'm not in the loop.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:21 am 

I don't really hold anything against the community fwiw. They're just trying to reason out a way to be happy. Sure they're a little misguided and off base, but they're still men.

Me too is so effective partly because women always unite based on their gender, but men form tribes based on competence and similiar interests. Zan's a little different because he's a sellout, but I like to think of his material as a sign post along the journey.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:23 am 

It is a little, and it's having the obvious backlash of guys just not being around women in the workplace. However, at the end of this we're all gonna be worse off and an entirely new dynamic will be present in society.

In the court of public opinion it's feels before reals, and you're always guilty.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:32 pm 

It is a little, and it's having the obvious backlash of guys just not being around women in the workplace. However, at the end of this we're all gonna be worse off and an entirely new dynamic will be present in society.

In the court of public opinion it's feels before reals, and you're always guilty.
It might come down to gender segregation in the workplace at best

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:57 am 

I had a really fun time:
I was a month or a bit more in one of these pua forums.
They are selling blue pills for red pills and not only deep down they are scary of women. Wussies who talk about "how being fragile is a good thing" with disfunctional erections, that taking pills at 23-25 years old and "pumping frame", cum-ing as a mindset..no matter what they "preach".
Basically they have no solutions (mgtows, a lot are seeking only ons situations...like is a the top of the top :lol: ) and are bit a bit dying.
They are so scared about women and I started pickup chicks there, redpilling people there with pimp teachings so much that...I got banned and they made also that if you wanted to talk to women there you must pay for that, inside that forum, for like 30bucks a month.

A swinging nightclub costs less. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:33 pm 
PimpDee wrote: *
I had a really fun time:
They are selling blue pills for red pills and not only deep down they are scary of women. Wussies who talk about "how being fragile is a good thing" with disfunctional erections, that taking pills at 23-25 years old and "pumping frame", cum-ing as a mindset..no matter what they "preach".
Basically they have no solutions (mgtows, a lot are seeking only ons situations...like is a the top of the top :lol: ) and are bit a bit dying.
They are so scared about women and I started pickup chicks there, redpilling people there with pimp teachings so much that...I got banned and they made also that if you wanted to talk to women there you must pay for that, inside that forum, for like 30bucks a month.

i really like your moralizing ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:03 pm 

Resonance wrote: *

It might come down to gender segregation in the workplace at best
For what I read on the internet it's already starting. Too much false allegation.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:03 pm 

I had a really fun time:

It was the sad truth, and they are doing the so called "new age" shit that Julien Blanc is doing. Blue pill in red packaging.
I didn't said it as I'm thinking i'm better of them. I was observing.

They are even distorting the red pills. What I said is a really "summary" of what I saw in these forums especially from these so called "gurus" in their "one night stand reports". Pumping their "frame" with music and other shit for spending a night in a club to pickup a woman...so imagine if going out in a club it's supposed to be a fun thing, how these gurus must feel at the idea... :arrow: they force themselves via masks and fake personas to be in a place they truly do not want to be.

You know that I dropped the quote from Patrice Oneal about women qualifying as a buch of holes, as my experiment?
I wanted to know their opinion and the reality was that most of the women who were there, were holes, nothing special, lacking even of cooking skills, one was really a "whore" but the rest were "wannabe whores in my terms".
If guys are lost there imagine the women.

Can you imagine a quasi40 year old guru that cannot check a bitch (or i could say "treating her accordingly" or even just speak up when a woman is wrong) because he is afraid to lose her but at the same time in his mind he is dreaming about planning of phisically hurting her without getting in trouble?

When I said about learning from women about controlling the sex drive as women do, these puas thought as I was a fucking E.T. :roll: ahhh I am so lucky to be here in this forum man, I could be like them now. :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:24 pm 

I had a really fun time:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:24 pm 

I had a really fun time:

It was the sad truth, and they are doing the so called "new age" shit that Julien Blanc is doing. Blue pill in red packaging.
I didn't said it as I'm thinking i'm better of them. I was observing.

They are even distorting the red pills. What I said is a really "summary" of what I saw in these forums especially from these so called "gurus" in their "one night stand reports". Pumping their "frame" with music and other shit for spending a night in a club to pickup a woman...so imagine if going out in a club it's supposed to be a fun thing, how these gurus must feel at the idea... :arrow: they force themselves via masks and fake personas to be in a place they truly do not want to be.

You know that I dropped the quote from Patrice Oneal about women qualifying as a buch of holes, as my experiment?
I wanted to know their opinion and the reality was that most of the women who were there, were holes, nothing special, lacking even of cooking skills, one was really a "whore" but the rest were "wannabe whores in my terms".
If guys are lost there imagine the women.

Can you imagine a quasi40 year old guru that cannot check a bitch (or i could say "treating her accordingly" or even just speak up when a woman is wrong) because he is afraid to lose her but at the same time in his mind he is dreaming about planning of phisically hurting her without getting in trouble?

When I said about learning from women about controlling the sex drive as women do, these puas thought as I was a fucking E.T. :roll: ahhh I am so lucky to be here in this forum man, I could be like them now. :geek:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:21 pm 

Hold my beer ;) 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:42 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome back Kidd!! 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:02 am 

The Kidd!! wrote: *
Hold my beer ;) 8-)
Welcome back sensi 8-)

I see where you're going with this and on an individual level there may be benefits. However, when I look around at the sad state of men today I cannot help but feel a little discouraged. In the short term, yes, it could potentially be of benefit. Eventually the spinelessness of society is going to catch up with us and it will be painful. In an age where all of our personal data has been logged in social media, how invisible can we really be? How long until we're living in 1984?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:55 am 

The Kidd!! wrote: *
Hold my beer ;) 8-)
Welcome back sensi 8-)

I see where you're going with this and on an individual level there may be benefits. However, when I look around at the sad state of men today I cannot help but feel a little discouraged. In the short term, yes, it could potentially be of benefit. Eventually the spinelessness of society is going to catch up with us and it will be painful. In an age where all of our personal data has been logged in social media, how invisible can we really be? How long until we're living in 1984?
Worse! America is no longer a country but a business. We’re basically in a surveillance state, New York has cameras on every corner, smart phones are wire tapped with no one even knowing, the government can spy on you through your own computer camera.

But keep the faith there is always a way :ugeek: 8-)