Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Online Dating Hacks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:08 am 
I thought I'd add something here:

Online dating has really had a bad rap on here. There are THREE count them THREE hacks to have women you want. I haven't tried this on an unrestricted platform. I may try it though on a non-restricted platform though.

Hack One:

Step One:

Set your age to Marquee Value theory optimal levels.

This is somewhere between 37 - 48. 42 was a good number for me if I recall correctly. It's literally the answer to the universe lol.

Step Two:

Watch the attention pour in. Select from those most interested. They will usually be like older women. I was on a restricted platform, but women like 10 years younger than my (orchestrated) age were contacting me. I would tell them the truth and some women would be cool with it while others were not. It's really dependent on the woman. You just have to be honest.

It's about them admitting that they like you.

Try out variations and confirm this for me if you're interested.

Hack Two:

Step One:

Take your nicest clothes and make sure the brand name is prominent. If they are LMVH clothes then even better. If you have jewelry worth more than $2k or looks like it's worth more than $2k then make it prominent. All of this should be your profile photo. If you have a car worth $70k+ pose with it.

I'm sure this technique works, but I wasn't able to get consistent results because I had like 2nd tier branding, and I don't have a $200k super car yet.

No it doesn't just attract gold diggers. People are vain and want to be around successful people. People are selfish. You should be indicating that you are less selfish by showing off this stuff.

Step two:

Watch the attention pour in. Do not Photoshop. Do not lie.

If you don't have any valuable things then work on the clout path. All that stuff is a depreciating asset anyway.

You can probably find upscale clothes if you go to the nicest city in your area and shop through 2nd hand stores.

Hack Three:

Step one:

Pay for attention. I know yaddy yaddy yadda that you don't pay for women etcetera. This is not paying for women.

Where else can you get like 1k women interested with the click of a button. Pay for the service.

Step Two:

Use every social skill you have to learn and understand them. You will get at least two or three good women off this. If not, you're doing it wrong.

Most of online dating is a waste, but this is really how to get it done as far as I know.

These are the only ways I know of getting attention without having to send a message first. Not sending the first message is like putting you 7 steps ahead of everyone else.

Best,

Let me know how this works out for you guys. All of these have been tested to some degree. I would like some outside confirmation though.

Post subject: Re: Online Dating Hacks
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:06 am 
h$£€s://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3l ... ne_dating/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:06 pm 
Nah son, their stuff is not a Hack. It's not putting the terms in your favor. Their stuff is just a series of over engineered tactics that any woman with half a brain will see through.

I read that stuff and there's too much to remember.

How are you going to fake pre-selection? A photo of you hanging out with a woman does not make the same impression as a woman leaning in and kissing you while someone else snaps a picture.

I smell a lot of bullshit in that guide.

They're not telling you how to set expectations for her or even manage the inevitable let down from a super over engineered profile.

Every guy I know who "let's conversations die" without good reason is a big trick and symp. They stay nustled up under the 1 or 2 women so kind to give them attention even when someone is talking about doing something fun or that will make money.

My way gets THEM seeking YOU.

Their way only gets women messaging you if ALSO do the things I'm talking about here.

My way is like telling a half-truth.

Their way is stoking the flames of lies. Who do you think will keep when they catch?

My way also requires much less active work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:07 pm 
Site Admin

Online dating

What an oxymoron

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:24 pm 
It is really.

I don't knock what you're saying Grinus. Every date happens in real life.

This is why I've been really adamant about getting the clout thing correct at every level. It's the only way.

The concepts here are enough to give you a super charged [Insert foreign vehicle capable of doing 200].

Online dating puts a limit on the high upper limit you already have to get women fast.

The Offline dating scenario is way much better where you see, hear, touch, or even downright smell that a woman is into you.

Compare online dating to that level of ability to see who is going to insert their self into your life, and you have it's silly cousin that technology will never be able to solve.

Technology cannot solve a woman's games until the creators are willing to admit the games and encourage them not to play the games.