Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Reconnecting
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:36 pm 

I have been back in contact with 2 girls that I know for quite some time. With both girls the connection seems just as strong as it was back then.

The first one was a fling for a good hot minute! and I will have to figure out and reflect on where I went wrong with this and make adjustments should I choose to, but most likely not because she now has 2 kids.

She’s recently divorced and basically head boss Bitch. I was in class when she texted me out the blue I was honestly shocked and wasn’t expecting it at all. We met up in a restaurant and it was like no time passed since we last saw one another.

She even made it her business to help me get back on my feet and start making boo koo money in a more efficient way!

So far things are cool and leveled. She has even been a bit more proactive on inviting me out on her free time. Don’t know what will happen next but considering doing the horizontal is not a priority I will just be skating around on this and see how it goes from there.

This one goes back deeper but I will keep it current because I really hate typing for long periods of time. But since we have met back up in both of our home state it seems there was this underlying chemistry between us I felt it and I have been copping evidence she felt the same.

I reached out to her because honestly I wanted to see more of the world. I wanted to experience all of life and she basically done just that and for low cost traveling and finding places to stay for awhile which were also low cost. The day of we were supposed to meet she canceled because she got sick, this is the part my sensei and Tha Kidd! talked about, inserting genuine empathy.

I wished her a good recovery and to take care (she called it a date I was just thinking about it as a meet up) {2nd sign of evidence}.

She stays close by and she actually wanted to meet in person and talk about it. {1st sign of evidence}

I reached out the next week once only, I remember she broke up with her last boyfriend because apparently he was needy. I waited until the following Monday and reached out again I remember she had health issues so I thought it was serious so I was genuinely a little more concerned. (Only once)

Since I didn’t hear back from her at all both weeks I had to let it go and move on and figure out another method. Again I didn’t want her to perceive that I am needy and portray with action that I will figure out another way.

I was beginning to think she really flaked on me because I think the second week she started posting on social media about every damn day. So in my head if she was going to do that and not have the decency to acknowledge me, someone who genuinely wanted to know if she was still breathing; that was a headache I am glad didn’t work out.

Just last week exactly she texts me apologizing she didn’t get back to me because she really needed breathing room. I acknowledge this but I say less and she says more (space). She is even more excited about the meet up. 🤔💭

Today “I reached out to confirm” the appointment. One she “forgot “ to let me know but also to validate and gauge how excited she is about said date. Apparently she is very excited still and even sent a Purple Heart.

So Tomorrow its on I will genuinely do the things she suggests and if I see just as strong evidence in person I will find a to subtly insert myself and get a little more involved.

Post subject: Re: Reconnecting
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:36 am 
Site Admin

Resonance wrote: *
she texted me out the blue
it was like no time passed since we last saw one another.

She even made it her business to help me get back on my feet and start making boo koo money in a more efficient way!

She has even been a bit more proactive on inviting me out on her free time.
I reached out to her because honestly I wanted to see more of the world. I wanted to experience all of life and she basically done just that
The day of we were supposed to meet she canceled

she didn’t get back to me because she really needed breathing room.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:31 pm 
Resonance, just do the exact opposite the next days. Not the neutral thing, the exact opposite.
Let me know about the miracles ; -)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:54 pm 

peregrinus wrote: *
she texted me out the blue
it was like no time passed since we last saw one another.

She has even been a bit more proactive on inviting me out on her free time.
I reached out to her because honestly I wanted to see more of the world. I wanted to experience all of life and she basically done just that
The day of we were supposed to meet she canceled

she didn’t get back to me because she really needed breathing room.
I really wasn’t expecting a response from you this has become interesting, :shock: yeah I do see what you are implying. I was a little more proactive than she was but I the chemistry was just as strong with this one as I felt with the other chick, it’s not like I went in blind without having prior evidence of jocking.

She gave me clear indicators previously the entire time we’ve known one another, and I just didn’t have prior knowledge, life experience, and most importantly the belief in myself to seal the deal. I do remember Tha Kidd!! saying you can stalk but never chase. He said most dudes are symps because of high sex drive and even more importantly patience and mind set (or to accurately put it the lack there of).

I only went with the current situation because I hate long drawn out typing and avoid it if I don’t need to (but clearly you are not leaving me much choice now) :| . She has a history of doing things like this so I went fully in expecting the worse but kept a positive attitude about it, as the person I currently am she is the ideal challenge for me and many aspects to test and step out my comfort zone. (Also I don’t want to wonder what if, I wanted to know if things could’ve been wonderful between us or a disaster, at least I have an answer for it especially from the signs I have been able to notice more).

If anything I am finally blessing her an almost realized renaissance alpha ultra beta version of myself. The best thing I have about this whole situation is whether it works out or not I am at peace with either outcome. :ugeek:

[ img ]

I am actually doing this out of completely selfish reasons but it’s not like she won’t benefit, to best summarize “can I remain centered within her ferocious tornado”.

Midas wrote: *
Resonance, just do the exact opposite the next days. Not the neutral thing, the exact opposite.
I don’t understand what do you mean?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:36 pm 

So I am glad I did meet up with her. Just like the other one I met up with before her it was just like time stood still. The bond is as strong as ever we talked what seemed endless and we kept going into tangents before we actually got to the main purpose of why we met up in the first place.

I know quite a bit about her and her family and it seems my very 1st suspicion of why she cancelled our first “date” was in fact correct. It was in fact related to her health and from what she was telling me it sounds like it has been on a steady decline.

Apparently it got slightly worse since last we talked, but regardless for the most part she was in good spirits. So as we catch up with one another I found that she is totally committed to playing for the other team and it sounds like she is sticking to walking this path.

So I am glad I made an attempt to get more involved in her life and her in mine. There won’t be any thing past what we already have as far as friendship. But we will be more frequent with one another because we benefit from one another as far as value is concerned.

So in my mind anything pursuing past this is already dead in my mind, I am going to keep it moving.
[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:22 pm 
Site Admin

we benefit from one another as far as value is concerned.
:ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:48 pm 

I feel like you are digging deeper with this particular quote or am I reading into it too much?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:58 pm 
Site Admin

I feel like you are digging deeper with this particular quote or am I reading into it too much?
Read the quote again, then look at the emote..

Then realise where your mind had to be to make that quote.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:18 pm 

Read the quote again, then look at the emote..

Then realise where your mind had to be to make that quote.
That my mind is clear and awareness of self as well to the benefit of others I made a decision based on circumstances and logic and not let my emotions cloud what is clearly in front of my face. Most importantly no attachment which could’ve been unhealthy or potentially unnecessarily dangerous and hurtful.

And with the knowledge I currently possess the potential of other women that find me attractive ain’t a problem anymore for me personally.

Still have quite a ways of truly trusting my gut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:31 pm 
It started well. she was sexually attracted to you and she wanted to seduce you.
Then with your actions you forced her not to to this.
Your actions told her that its not a good idea..

the opposite of action is no-action ; )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:29 pm 

It started well. she was sexually attracted to you and she wanted to seduce you.
Then with your actions you forced her not to to this.
Your actions told her that its not a good idea..

the opposite of action is no-action ; )
Where did you see that?

Also if you are talking about my most recent interaction I have no control of what she is doing now and I only recognize the signs now.

Because of knowledge I didn’t previously possess