Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Italy
Hello fellas, PimpDee here.
During this time I had bitches who gazed at me (even with boyfriend`s presence), look up and down or just stare at me/gaze me most of them from distance, some like today directly in eyes from close distance (l was passing through a bar on the exit from the beach). (Remember that I live in a small sea city under 70000 residents, so most of them I see them again). So this I think what peregrinus wrote in a topic "getting approached by a woman" as women who "display".
Today the bitch can stare at me next day even If I am closer she can act like I am a ghost (so do I) and next days she can do the staring again...this is the normality for me now, so I can let it go instead of dwelling.

Most of the time my reaction is looking at their eyes back 1 second (with my furry look, as my avatar, always on my face with no smile --> so you know that my facial expression doesnt change because a bitch is looking at me), and doing my thing...to the point that I suppose that this my reaction is a sign of rejection.

Basically I dont know if I should beckon or chill to wait until that she comes next to me...they most of the time they never get close.

Why this basic, ABC question?

Cause now there is a good looking woman (i could describe her but we are here to look at her actions right? :)) That seems to give me mixed signals, who discovered my favourite place, the beach, from a week, its the place that I am most comfortable to be because its where I read, study or just simply let my thoughts positive or negative flow and live the emotions caused from them (I dont know if is meditation or what) so when I come home I feel light or motivated.

Now when I go to the beach I guess she will come or no and per it go. I am gonna explain why she is in my thoughts when I get there.
I think she is studying me, my reactions, sometimes she I think not only gaze at me (like for loong seconds) but even I catched the stare with the posing putting all the hairs on one side and the head a bit tilt on the side so her neck a bit exposed (you know like in the erotic calendars ), I even think that she mirrors some of my actions (I talk to some old women there, she later or tomorrow talk to them too, I dress up to leave the place she did it too and when I am going upstairs she was in front of me and then she did a move like the forget something so she will be following/behind me, and was in highheels --> I accelerate 2 stairs per time cause I dont like walking with someone close behind; I used to come there lets say 12:15 and she was already there, after that episode, she came to the beach close to that time I usually come? How do I know cause from few days I came earlier).

So I dont know what to do with this bitch (and with display attitude from the bitches in general, if I smile I should smiling before even looked at me so she doesnt think aka validate herself that her presence she made me smile..you feel me?).

_________________
If you're a woman that has trouble with men, or a man that has trouble with women, it's not the men or the women that are the problem, it's you. - Jordan Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:23 pm
Posts: 186
Location: the village
hi young P, 8-)

Go and ask the same question your parents. Listen to your dad and your mom version, do both and see what happen. :geek:

_________________
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” Viktor E. Frankl


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:44 am
Posts: 100
You're getting oneitis. She probably is mirroring you and look at what's happening, it's doing a number on your head. Watch the part of you that's caring so much what she does or doesn't do, this is the part of you that is wanting to chase her and make something happen. It's there so it is what it is but just observe it and do nothing, if she wants you bad enough she'll insert herself into your world somehow...otherwise let it go.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2798
Location: UK
luciddream wrote:
It's there so it is what it is but just observe it and do nothing, if she wants you bad enough she'll insert herself into your world somehow...otherwise let it go.

This

--

To expand somewhat... She is 'baiting you', for whatever reason.. Why is unimportant, in my view.
The question you seem to be asking is 'why?' , more to the point, is she really interested in you, is it real in a way.

The only way you will find that out is by making her walk part way.

Be sure
, as luciddream said, if she wants to, she will find a way to walk that part, to insert herself in your world somehow.

So, it is simple, give her the chance to do that.

If she does, you have your answer.

If she does not, you have your answer.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Italy
Nevermind folks, she's gone.
She was there in vacation and she wasn't italian more like russian or romenian like I thought because I saw here studying, just like me. I know that because, on her assuming last day, she was talking to few old ladies there that they know me (and have a beautiful poddle dog that I absolutely adore) and she talked about herself.

Lucid it's true that going on details can develop oneitis but in reality mine is just taking to manila folder to observation "training"...and asking myself why she is doing this/that?
I paied attention to what she is doing cause I was seeing here few times gazing me from distance but when she was closer like passing closer to me (couple of meters) she wasn't gaze at me/or just quick look, like seeming to ignoring me on purpose (and I was like "I'm perplex").
Actually like you told me to do, I felt that "chasing" shit but I resisted and did nothing.

Panoramix there was no communication right now in my family, because they are fights, my parents accusing each other of destroying the family and other bad accusations and toxic things so...most of the timeI am outside the house, just focusing on my studies and stuff I have to do.

_________________
If you're a woman that has trouble with men, or a man that has trouble with women, it's not the men or the women that are the problem, it's you. - Jordan Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Italy
peregrinus wrote:
luciddream wrote:
It's there so it is what it is but just observe it and do nothing, if she wants you bad enough she'll insert herself into your world somehow...otherwise let it go.

This

--

To expand somewhat... She is 'baiting you', for whatever reason.. Why is unimportant, in my view.
The question you seem to be asking is 'why?' , more to the point, is she really interested in you, is it real in a way.

The only way you will find that out is by making her walk part way.

Be sure
, as luciddream said, if she wants to, she will find a way to walk that part, to insert herself in your world somehow.

So, it is simple, give her the chance to do that.
.

Folks, can you explain it better with simple examples? I personally have never experienced a chick between 20s-30s that sat next to me and do the talking. Gazing, staring, smiling and even taking pictures from distance but never like an older woman in their 50s that have confidence to say hello and being friendly...stuff that you guys already know and even Uncle Rom Wills explained in his last video Mature Black Women Know the Game.

_________________
If you're a woman that has trouble with men, or a man that has trouble with women, it's not the men or the women that are the problem, it's you. - Jordan Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2798
Location: UK
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bait

noun
1. food, or some substitute, used as a lure in fishing, trapping, etc.
3. an allurement; enticement:
Employees were lured with the bait of annual bonuses.


verb (used with object)
7. to prepare (a hook or trap) with bait.
8. to entice by deception or trickery so as to entrap or destroy:
using fake signal lights to bait the ships onto the rocks.
9. to attract, tempt, or captivate.
12. to tease:
They love to bait him about his gaudy ties.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:44 am
Posts: 100
PimpDee wrote:
Nevermind folks, she's gone.
She was there in vacation and she wasn't italian more like russian or romenian like I thought because I saw here studying, just like me. I know that because, on her assuming last day, she was talking to few old ladies there that they know me (and have a beautiful poddle dog that I absolutely adore) and she talked about herself.

Lucid it's true that going on details can develop oneitis but in reality mine is just taking to manila folder to observation "training"...and asking myself why she is doing this/that?
I paied attention to what she is doing cause I was seeing here few times gazing me from distance but when she was closer like passing closer to me (couple of meters) she wasn't gaze at me/or just quick look, like seeming to ignoring me on purpose (and I was like "I'm perplex").
Actually like you told me to do, I felt that "chasing" shit but I resisted and did nothing.

Panoramix there was no communication right now in my family, because they are fights, my parents accusing each other of destroying the family and other bad accusations and toxic things so...most of the timeI am outside the house, just focusing on my studies and stuff I have to do.


Pay attention to the subtlety of everything. You're getting to a point in your development where everything you experience can be seen at a more subtle level if you really pay attention. I would advise you not to resist feeling the desire to chase, recognize it's there and then move into logic. Logically you know from past experience that chasing doesn't work. And if you don't know this logically then you will continue to do so until you prove it to yourself. Since giving up chasing a year ago, I chased many times on subtle levels and also sometimes overtly. I would often delude myself that I wasn't chasing when doing so subtlely and beat myself up when doing so overtly...the takeaway should just be to recognize the desire to chase when it comes up, allow it to be there, and choose not to act on it bc logically you know it's a bad play that only causes more suffering and perpetuates neediness. If you do however find yourself chasing, recognize it and accept it, accept the pain it causes, and choose to consciously do the opposite going forward. This is a process of undoing a program that has been hardwired into you from pretty much every angle for most of your life.

I still to this day seeing myself wanting to chase. I see my ego attempting to make choices for me to go to place A over place B or C bc there is a girl at place A that my ego wants to interact with even from afar. I just logically choose not to follow that line of reasoning as it is purely emotional. Sometimes I will end up at place A but only if it's the most logical choice for me with no regard for what females may or may not be there.

The key to the game that men have to get down is this: Society has set up the game so the woman just walks around and subtlely flirts with you, baits you as Grinus put it. She draws you into her world and gets you to submit your manhood to her at which point 1 of 2 things happens.
A) She becomes immediately bored with you bc you were absolutely no challenge to her in the game she's playing and she dismisses you or flakes on you if you get her number
B) She realizes how easily you will submit to her and she makes you her little puppy dog/toy that she manipulates and plays games with for her own amusement

Since neither of those options are fun nor do they make me feel good I simply choose not to play the game on her terms. However, 99% of guys do play the game on her terms so when she meets a guy who doesn't, she often has no idea how to respond to you. She will often find herself drawn to you but have no idea how to enter your world due to her own fears and limitations and what she's been taught about the game. Many women will jock you but slip through the cracks so to speak. That's great, you can't fuck them all and the ones that slip through weren't meant for you anyway. If you must submit your manhood and integrity to her just to get laid, she isn't worth fucking anyway so you just logically choose to let her go. The ones that are meant for you are the ones that step into your world and submit to you. Most girls need to feel you out for a bit before they will do this so often this is going to be girls you come into contact with frequently and will happen over time. At some point when you reach a higher level, girls will do this energetically and you can do things that right now would seem like chasing but at a higher level aren't bc you don't actually care what happens. Until you reach a level where you really don't care though, I would personally recommend not bothering to interact with any girl that doesn't come into your space. The process of learning to be content with yourself, your desires, and emotions completely separate from any circumstance occurring outside yourself is much more important than learning some advanced game that is possible to play and on some levels will work by itself...it is infinitely more powerful with the strong foundation of being able to let go of any desire to achieve a certain outcome or result and that only comes from getting very comfortable with yourself and enjoying how you feel regardless of what is happening around you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Italy
peregrinus wrote:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bait

noun
1. food, or some substitute, used as a lure in fishing, trapping, etc.
3. an allurement; enticement:
Employees were lured with the bait of annual bonuses.


verb (used with object)
7. to prepare (a hook or trap) with bait.
8. to entice by deception or trickery so as to entrap or destroy:
using fake signal lights to bait the ships onto the rocks.
9. to attract, tempt, or captivate.
12. to tease:
They love to bait him about his gaudy ties.

Like this? :mrgreen: :lol:

Image

_________________
If you're a woman that has trouble with men, or a man that has trouble with women, it's not the men or the women that are the problem, it's you. - Jordan Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2798
Location: UK
PimpDee wrote:
Like this? :mrgreen: :lol:

Image


Ask yourself, in the moment, in the situation, as it occurs:

Am I the fisherman or the fish?

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2798
Location: UK
luciddream wrote:
The key to the game that men have to get down is this: Society has set up the game so the woman just walks around and subtlely flirts with you, baits you as Grinus put it. She draws you into her world and gets you to submit your manhood to her at which point 1 of 2 things happens.
A) She becomes immediately bored with you bc you were absolutely no challenge to her in the game she's playing and she dismisses you or flakes on you if you get her number
B) She realizes how easily you will submit to her and she makes you her little puppy dog/toy that she manipulates and plays games with for her own amusement

Since neither of those options are fun nor do they make me feel good I simply choose not to play the game on her terms. However, 99% of guys do play the game on her terms so when she meets a guy who doesn't, she often has no idea how to respond to you.

She will often find herself drawn to you but have no idea how to enter your world due to her own fears and limitations and what she's been taught about the game.

Many women will jock you but slip through the cracks so to speak. That's great, you can't fuck them all and the ones that slip through weren't meant for you anyway. If you must submit your manhood and integrity to her just to get laid, she isn't worth fucking anyway so you just logically choose to let her go.

The ones that are meant for you are the ones that step into your world and submit to you. Most girls need to feel you out for a bit before they will do this so often this is going to be girls you come into contact with frequently and will happen over time.

At some point when you reach a higher level, girls will do this energetically and you can do things that right now would seem like chasing but at a higher level aren't bc you don't actually care what happens. Until you reach a level where you really don't care though, I would personally recommend not bothering to interact with any girl that doesn't come into your space. The process of learning to be content with yourself, your desires, and emotions completely separate from any circumstance occurring outside yourself is much more important than learning some advanced game that is possible to play and on some levels will work by itself...it is infinitely more powerful with the strong foundation of being able to let go of any desire to achieve a certain outcome or result and that only comes from getting very comfortable with yourself and enjoying how you feel regardless of what is happening around you.

I enjoy your writings luciddream

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Italy
peregrinus wrote:
Ask yourself, in the moment, in the situation, as it occurs:

Am I the fisherman or the fish?

The fish.
I strongly find we, men, are all fish who sell ourself to the best bait.

_________________
If you're a woman that has trouble with men, or a man that has trouble with women, it's not the men or the women that are the problem, it's you. - Jordan Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:44 am
Posts: 100
peregrinus wrote:
I enjoy your writings luciddream


Thank you, likewise


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 2798
Location: UK
PimpDee wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Ask yourself, in the moment, in the situation, as it occurs:

Am I the fisherman or the fish?

The fish.
I strongly find we, men, are all fish who sell ourself to the best bait.

I do wonder how you can sell yourself to bait, I do agree though with the sentiment.

ok, so lets take this a bit further.

Say the fisherman is on the shore, with the bait on the hook.
merely wafting the bait over the water, there are a whole sea of fish. jumping up, trying to get caught by the bait.

Would the fisherman choose to catch those fish, day after day, week after week.

Seriously, getting ready on the bank, putting bait on hook, not even in water and there are fish propelling themselves out of the water trying to get hooked.

Like why even fish, just turn up, put some bait on the land and watch the fish land themselves, ready for you to pack up and take away.

Suddenly it is not fishing anymore.

I have a feeling that fishing would lose its appeal, the fish would lose their appeal, beyond food. Probably even as food.

See, it is not fishing. Where is the challenge, the fight, the victory, the battle of wits.

If the fish volunteers to be caught, I have to doubt how much it is fishing.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Italy
peregrinus wrote:
PimpDee wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Ask yourself, in the moment, in the situation, as it occurs:

Am I the fisherman or the fish?

The fish.
I strongly find we, men, are all fish who sell ourself to the best bait.

I do wonder how you can sell yourself to bait, I do agree though with the sentiment.

ok, so lets take this a bit further.

Say the fisherman is on the shore, with the bait on the hook.
merely wafting the bait over the water, there are a whole sea of fish. jumping up, trying to get caught by the bait.

Would the fisherman choose to catch those fish, day after day, week after week.

Seriously, getting ready on the bank, putting bait on hook, not even in water and there are fish propelling themselves out of the water trying to get hooked.

Like why even fish, just turn up, put some bait on the land and watch the fish land themselves, ready for you to pack up and take away.

Suddenly it is not fishing anymore.

I have a feeling that fishing would lose its appeal, the fish would lose their appeal, beyond food. Probably even as food.

See, it is not fishing. Where is the challenge, the fight, the victory, the battle of wits.

If the fish volunteers to be caught, I have to doubt how much it is fishing.

Well as a fisherman too (I practice that since childhood), I can say that more scarse is the fish the more is diffident, the more is scared easily so the bait has to be more appealing.
So this is the "challenge" and the core that drives a fisherman (apart that fishing teachs patience and in some way because you are so focus the brain "relax").
If you do spinning and let's take the example of one of the most smart fish in the sea, seabass (a predator that eats other fish), to catch him with fishing lures like rapala and so on, you have to consider the conditions of the sea, the rod how long and type ( action, max and min weight that you can cast, type of material used for its build, kind of rings and their diameter), the reel, the environment or spot of your fishing and weather conditions (and sea conditions because if the water is too clear influence the diameter of the line for example thinner it is the less the fish can see that, but it's more easy to fracture if you have a big fish it's called line break resistance/line load of break, ect..), the diameter of the line and type of line you are in the spinning reel, color of the fishing lure and techniques of casting and recovery of the fishing bait aka fishing lure (it's similar to bass fishing too).

So in this sense, if men are fish and women are fishermen, as every fisherman can say about fishing every fish has his type of bait...and if we can use it into men-women relationships field, sometimes the fish you catch is the fish you are going to use as a bait for the other fish you want to catch (for example a mullet on a big hook for fishing predators like seabass and so on). [could be an example this--->a chick gets noticed by her target using the "technique" of ignoring the target and talking to other guys of his group].

Holy shieeeett fish & chicks it's mind blowing! :o :lol:
Image

_________________
If you're a woman that has trouble with men, or a man that has trouble with women, it's not the men or the women that are the problem, it's you. - Jordan Peterson


Last edited by PimpDee on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Italy
luciddream wrote:

Pay attention to the subtlety of everything. You're getting to a point in your development where everything you experience can be seen at a more subtle level if you really pay attention. I would advise you not to resist feeling the desire to chase, recognize it's there and then move into logic. Logically you know from past experience that chasing doesn't work. And if you don't know this logically then you will continue to do so until you prove it to yourself. Since giving up chasing a year ago, I chased many times on subtle levels and also sometimes overtly. I would often delude myself that I wasn't chasing when doing so subtlely and beat myself up when doing so overtly...the takeaway should just be to recognize the desire to chase when it comes up, allow it to be there, and choose not to act on it bc logically you know it's a bad play that only causes more suffering and perpetuates neediness. If you do however find yourself chasing, recognize it and accept it, accept the pain it causes, and choose to consciously do the opposite going forward. This is a process of undoing a program that has been hardwired into you from pretty much every angle for most of your life.

I still to this day seeing myself wanting to chase. I see my ego attempting to make choices for me to go to place A over place B or C bc there is a girl at place A that my ego wants to interact with even from afar. I just logically choose not to follow that line of reasoning as it is purely emotional. Sometimes I will end up at place A but only if it's the most logical choice for me with no regard for what females may or may not be there.

The key to the game that men have to get down is this: Society has set up the game so the woman just walks around and subtlely flirts with you, baits you as Grinus put it. She draws you into her world and gets you to submit your manhood to her at which point 1 of 2 things happens.
A) She becomes immediately bored with you bc you were absolutely no challenge to her in the game she's playing and she dismisses you or flakes on you if you get her number
B) She realizes how easily you will submit to her and she makes you her little puppy dog/toy that she manipulates and plays games with for her own amusement

Thank you very much for the answer, I experience the same stuff, the same process, the same ego feelings. :o !
luciddream wrote:
Since neither of those options are fun nor do they make me feel good I simply choose not to play the game on her terms. However, 99% of guys do play the game on her terms so when she meets a guy who doesn't, she often has no idea how to respond to you. She will often find herself drawn to you but have no idea how to enter your world due to her own fears and limitations and what she's been taught about the game. Many women will jock you but slip through the cracks so to speak. That's great, you can't fuck them all and the ones that slip through weren't meant for you anyway. If you must submit your manhood and integrity to her just to get laid, she isn't worth fucking anyway so you just logically choose to let her go. The ones that are meant for you are the ones that step into your world and submit to you. Most girls need to feel you out for a bit before they will do this so often this is going to be girls you come into contact with frequently and will happen over time. At some point when you reach a higher level, girls will do this energetically and you can do things that right now would seem like chasing but at a higher level aren't bc you don't actually care what happens. Until you reach a level where you really don't care though, I would personally recommend not bothering to interact with any girl that doesn't come into your space. The process of learning to be content with yourself, your desires, and emotions completely separate from any circumstance occurring outside yourself is much more important than learning some advanced game that is possible to play and on some levels will work by itself...it is infinitely more powerful with the strong foundation of being able to let go of any desire to achieve a certain outcome or result and that only comes from getting very comfortable with yourself and enjoying how you feel regardless of what is happening around you.

I understand that the ones who even if are jocking lack attentions aka slips through the cracks, I have to kick to the game (seems the case of the woman of this topic).
I underlined a key step in your words. You said the ones who step into my world.
Sorry for the dumb question: how do I know who are the ones that are stepping into my world? I mean, logically.
Not energetically, I mean I can sense, feel a woman is jocking on gut level and then observe her actions and "number" how many jocks she is doing...like I said a part older women and kids who can say hi, smile, come close and even sit next to me, the women between 20s to 40s can stare at me, gaze me, look at me up and down, took pictures of me with their cellphone, have some weird nervous reactions if I am passing close to them, but all only from distance. Maybe I should not look at them back in the eyes? I don't know....man, I don't understand.
How do I know who are the ones that are stepping into my world? I mean, logically.
Please explain it better, thank you (again).

_________________
If you're a woman that has trouble with men, or a man that has trouble with women, it's not the men or the women that are the problem, it's you. - Jordan Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:44 am
Posts: 100
Well for starters...you're missing what Grinus is telling you which is you should be seeing yourself as the fisherman or as the bait, not as the fish like most men do. If you have the wrong mindset you're for sure going to mess everything else up.

This seems appropriate to the discussion.

Lil Wayne....

My bitch been fussin' at me about nothin'
Ain't no tellin' what she'd do if I replace her
Like bae, I'm straight, there's plenty fish and I'm bait
We can't even have a decent conversation


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:44 am
Posts: 100
PimpDee wrote:
I understand that the ones who even if are jocking lack attentions aka slips through the cracks, I have to kick to the game (seems the case of the woman of this topic).
I underlined a key step in your words. You said the ones who step into my world.
Sorry for the dumb question: how do I know who are the ones that are stepping into my world? I mean, logically.
Not energetically, I mean I can sense, feel a woman is jocking on gut level and then observe her actions and "number" how many jocks she is doing...like I said a part older women and kids who can say hi, smile, come close and even sit next to me, the women between 20s to 40s can stare at me, gaze me, look at me up and down, took pictures of me with their cellphone, have some weird nervous reactions if I am passing close to them, but all only from distance. Maybe I should not look at them back in the eyes? I don't know....man, I don't understand.
How do I know who are the ones that are stepping into my world? I mean, logically.
Please explain it better, thank you (again).


She puts herself into your immediate space in which you're able to interact with her. If you go fishing and you see a school of fish 100 feet out into the water but you're on land and your line only goes 50 feet into the water. What are you going to do? Fish in your area, if your bait is attractive enough all those fish will make their way over to your line and be fighting each other off to bite at your hook. Be the bait and let the fish worry about how to get caught. Funny thing is, they want to get caught.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:34 pm 
Luciddream, the mindset only comes one of two ways: Pain or pleasure. Either path leads to the same reality crack. For me to really start questioning myself, I had to have the pain of extreme failure, dismay, regret, and hopelessness: rock bottom. At the same time, to reach the next level of growth even though I was grasping at it but couldn't reach it, I needed the pleasure of experiencing things I thought were impossible. I had to go out consistently until I realized my shortcomings in the immediate.

Then I had to give up essentially to take mindset from sand to concrete because I wasn't fully in tune with what not playing the game means.

This mindset doesn't stick unless you are fully willing to give into the "dark side" and the lust for power. Most men have been powerless their whole life. It isn't until they aspire to power that they start realizing what it takes to achieve what they want. Most men still goes through their lives even with success without realizing the fundamental content of what made them because it's as intangible as air.

What you end up realizing is that you were always born with power. Putting the power on a foundation more solid than steel is the hard part because for most people they've always been something besides their self.

He doesn't understand it's about power and won't understand that it's about power until he experiences his own personal rock bottom and vows to himself to never go back.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Italy
Ok Lucidream, I understand. Thank you for the answers!!! ;)

_________________
If you're a woman that has trouble with men, or a man that has trouble with women, it's not the men or the women that are the problem, it's you. - Jordan Peterson


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group