Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Can a "hoe" ever change?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:27 pm 

I've always wondered about this, and every time recall the phrase "you can't change a hoe into a housewife". At a prime instinct level, can a hoe every change since women are emotional creatures (always acting on their emotions)?

I was listening to The Black Phillips show today, and this guy called in on the radio and was talking to the cast about his wife. He said he had been with her for 17 years and she has had 30 affairs (affairs that he known about, I wouldn't doubt it was more). He said everytime she gets a lil "booze" in her, she's ready to fuck any man in her path. This dude will just have to live with this cause I doubt she would ever change. He's only with her still cause of personal issues. But anyway, what are your thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:57 pm 

How did she even manage to climb up from lowly hoe ranks AAAALLLLL the way up to
qualifying as someone w/marriage status (in the first place(?))

edit; this hoe would get seriously demoted in ranks
to being next to nobody: ---to being someone to have
casual sex with when she is drunk. Because that is
what her behavior tells she is good for.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:13 pm 

Patrice did change his hoe into a housewife. A housewife that hoes with him. (threesomes and stuff)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:51 pm 

~Jr wrote:
I've always wondered about this, and every time recall the phrase "you can't change a hoe into a housewife". At a prime instinct level, can a hoe every change since women are emotional creatures (always acting on their emotions)?

I was listening to The Black Phillips show today, and this guy called in on the radio and was talking to the cast about his wife. He said he had been with her for 17 years and she has had 30 affairs (affairs that he known about, I wouldn't doubt it was more). He said everytime she gets a lil "booze" in her, she's ready to fuck any man in her path. This dude will just have to live with this cause I doubt she would ever change. He's only with her still cause of personal issues. But anyway, what are your thoughts?
technically anyone can change but I wouldn't marry one like that cause who knows if she will not go back to her old self....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:10 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
technically anyone can change but I wouldn't marry one like that cause who knows if she will not go back to her old self....
Please explain?

As that sentence fried my logic circuits.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 am 

Sniper, do you think he knew he was marrying 'one like that' 17yrs ago?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:51 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Please explain?

As that sentence fried my logic circuits.
what did you not understand? I said people can change. people overcame addictions to sex, alcohol and etc....

I personally wouldn't marry a girl like that because there is a risk in play.
Quote:
Sniper, do you think he knew he was marrying 'one like that' 17yrs ago?
of course he knew but I haven't heard the interview....I don't know the whole story.

Was she addicted to sex and then wanted to change?
was she not willing to change?
was he a symp who married her even though she was not willing to change?

I don't know the full story.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:12 pm 

Guilty until proven innocent :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:35 am 

The answer is no.

I made that mistake enough times before coming to this realisation.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:54 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
The answer is no.

Me as well.

I think it's the last hurdle in the mindset. It's proven to be the hardest to remove "virus" from society.
It's also the one final piece I find myself constantly on guard against.

I just make a conscious effort to embrace reality as it is. I am alone, no women will ever love me and that's okay. They only care about competing with other women, and by what they can take. Even by being pimp tight from their perspective I am simply a barometer of their own attractiveness.

There is this girl I went to school with. Nicest girl ever, I was talking to her on Facebook. Cherry picked a bit and found out she had a boyfriend. I discovered that through a Facebook status talking about something sympish her bf did and how much she loved him. A few days later she is subtly attempting to maintain my interest as a backburner option.

I view it as...

Game governs all, there are no women worth long term investment. Ego removed, I will be whatever the situation calls for. It's not a reflection of me, it's a reflection of their desires. It's a fun game, but not a game I ever think I will invest in. I will believe in X-Factors if I ever see one, until then fuck them and fuck that. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:55 am 

Altair wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
The answer is no.

Me as well.

I think it's the last hurdle in the mindset. It's proven to be the hardest to remove "virus" from society.
It's also the one final piece I find myself constantly on guard against.

I just make a conscious effort to embrace reality as it is. I am alone, no women will ever love me and that's okay. They only care about competing with other women, and by what they can take. Even by being pimp tight from their perspective I am simply a barometer of their own attractiveness.

There is this girl I went to school with. Nicest girl ever, I was talking to her on Facebook. Cherry picked a bit and found out she had a boyfriend. I discovered that through a Facebook status talking about something sympish her bf did and how much she loved him. A few days later she is subtly attempting to maintain my interest as a backburner option.

I view it as...

Game governs all, there are no women worth long term investment. Ego removed, I will be whatever the situation calls for. It's not a reflection of me, it's a reflection of their desires. It's a fun game, but not a game I ever think I will invest in. I will believe in X-Factors if I ever see one, until then fuck them and fuck that. :geek:
Ahhhh, that damn red pill! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:32 pm 

I told my sis that after having dated a psychopath I will only accept 100% perfect for possible partnership and that I might put up with a .0001% flaw but that shit would have to be truly exceptional, so basically no more girlfriends. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:40 pm 

There is no perfect.

There is no flaw.

There is no spoon.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:19 pm 

That dick addiction that allow excuse for cheating ect ect, is nowadays accepted, you can find all excuses for everything from drugs, to alcohol abuse. It's society, she's a victim LOL.
No, she has no accountability. PERIOD.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:57 am 

Future: Never Gon Lose

Never gon lose cause these bitches gon choose
These bitches gon be who they is
Walking and talking like classy
You a hoe to your heart, you a hoe to your heart