Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:34 pm 

TML my man,

I forget to mention it on my success post but this deserves a thread of it's own and maybe you can tell us how you got there. So here goes:

The social matrix is all around us and TML lives in the USA were the social matrix is strong. Yet, after reading your posts TML I noticed that you are not really affected by it and you sound like you don't care about it at all (not to mention you never let that hurt your success with women).

I liked the reply you made with: 'this is my world'. Coming from your mindset it's not arrogant but shows real relatioal independence from the matrix.

So your indifference really inspired me and pushed me to find it within myself too.
Thank you my man ;)

I can't say I have reached your level of indifference just yet, but I am very indifferent now (and it really turns on my girlfriend- cause she was used to dating needy guys.... :lol: )

Let me ask you something (which I beleive can help some of the others forum members as well):

since you never did natural grounding and you never lived in a country of natural women, how did you get this indifference?

Did you ever know what 'natural women' are before you saw let's say: videos of Palmy?

Thanks again for sharing your great ideas and advise...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 pm 

Ha! Thanks Shay! Here comes a long story...

When I was growing up I only stayed in the same school until around 4th grade and then I my family moved
to another city and I went from a private christian school that was entirely decadent to a poor country school where
white kids were in the serious minority. Needless to say, this didn't go over well. I made my mom homeschool me.
We lived out in the country and I really had no neighbors at all except for this one cute little girl that was my that always used to come through the woods to see me. Other than her, I had a few friends from time to time living out there, but
really I was pretty lonely. Luckily I had a room full of arcades and was kind of a spoiled little bastard.
My dad owned a resteraunt and made good money, but the sress got to him and he drank a lot and used to come home and yell at my mom. I always dreaded hearing that at night and I think I carried that anger with me for a while, but eventually it came to be too much and my mom left him. We went to live with my aunt and uncle...again in a secluded area,
but this time in a much smaller house with me, my mom and my three brothers and sister. When we lived there I was entirely lonely, but I didn't dedicate all this time to being a lazy bastard, I dedicated it to working out intensely. That
helped me to learn a great amount of discipline that I carry with me today. Eventually we moved again and my mom
remarried to another unhappy man and we were living in an even smaller house, but this time in a town that actually
had people in it. So I made some friends finally. I was 16 at the time and finally interacting with girls in real life instead of
on the internet. One day in particular I learned the best the lesson a guy can learn, but I was too stupid to realize it
until years later. I met this girl named Crystal. She was absolutely beautiful. Half white and half filipina. The moment we
locked eyes there was a very real and powerful energy in the air. We literally stood there for like 15 seconds looking
in to each others eyes. It was amazing. I talked to her online and the phone for a little while after that and then one
day I got up my nerve to ask her to kiss me and I was shot down because she didn't like to do it in public. I was let down,
but said it was fine. She must have driven around for a while because she had no idea where I lived, but eventually she
found my car and came and knocked on my front door and we made out on my doorstep. I tought I was in for sure, but
I tried to get her to be my girlfriend and I was so attached to the outcome that it weirded her out and she didn't want
to be with me. Similar events followed that in the years to come and I just couldn't figure out what the problem was, but I was determined to do whatever it took to take care of this. First it led me to meditation. I bought some meditation cds from centerpointe institute that bring you down to delta brain wave in meditation and I used them frequently. That
released a lot of the baggage I was carrying around with me, but I still didn't know how to deal with girls...that was when
I found out about the seduction community. It started out with the Double your Dating E-book and led to just about every other book on the market. Someone had originally given me Double your Dating, but I didn't pay for the other ones either because I've always found a way to pirate most of my stuff. I used to sit and read those books for hours whenever I had
time. Sometimes I would sit there for six hours at a time and I learned a lot of great stuff, but it didn't help my anxiety
around women. I had spotty success with them and that was only because they were infatuated with me to begin with
because I'm funny and I looked like Fabio at the time, but I still didn't understand indifference and it always drove them
away. Then one day I was listening to pickuppodcast.com and found their one where they interviewed Brent Smith. I gladly signed up and payed for that because I had never heard anything like what he was talking about. From there I started
digesting his podcasts and applying indifference in my life while actually LETTING women pursue me. The lesson I should
have learned with Crystal when she somehow tracked down my house and made out with me on my doorstep. From there
I steadily improved my success. I found out about Rion through Brents forum and started trying out natural grounding.
I still had the american view of women in my mind at the time as my only paradigm really this helped me to see women in
an entirely different light. Since I already had The Wisdom now with women and the only thing that was holding me back
was my massive ego, natural grounding helped me a lot. As a result, I met a great FWB right after I started doing it and another one shortly after that. Since then it has been a matter of consistency. I dont do anything with women out of any
kind of need anymore. It is all purely for my amusement and that is the way life should be. If I had to boil it all down to one formula, I would say that you take time to consider the kind of guy you want to be in the future 5 years- 90 days, whatever. However long in to the future you want to imagine and CONSTANTLY reframe yourself to the kind of mindset
that you want to have until it is your natural mindset and you will have whatever you want, I guarantee it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:02 pm 

I never said I didn't do NG, btw, just that I hardly ever do it anymore. It was good for a reframe. Reframing is very important and there's a million and one ways to do it. NG is just one of them, but not a very big piece of why I'm good with women. It really just helped me to release my massive ego a bit and enjoy women for the beautiful creatures they are.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 pm 

wow great story man. Thanks for posting ;)

So basically it was Brent's stuff that gave you 'the push' and made you successful with women after applying it?

If I understand you correctly you were having great success mostly due to Brent's stuff(cause that's how you learned about indifference and not being attached to the outcome)?
Quote:
I never said I didn't do NG, btw, just that I hardly ever do it anymore. It was good for a reframe. Reframing is very important and there's a million and one ways to do it. NG is just one of them, but not a very big piece of why I'm good with women.

So if you didn't do NG you would still have the same success with women?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:33 am 

Yeah, I would have still had success without NG. Brents stuff is one of the main things that made the difference. That and persistance. It's just been a collection of things. I didn't put in my story all of the tragedies I've been through that helped me to realize how short life can be. I am not willing to settle in life. Life should be extraordinary. We were not meant to scrounge by on a meager fucking existance. I have not just been studying success with women, but with everything in general. Any book about the mind that I could get my hands on. Hypnosis, NLP, the science of influence. I wanted to know why things are so fucked up. I took things that were useful to me and I thew away what wasn't. The conclusion that I came to? The word isn't fucked up. It's just in our nature to focus only on the small part of it that is. The world is amazing, but we're in such a deep sleep that it's incredibly difficult for us to wake up and see that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:24 am 

I read some very intresting articals by Georges Ivanovich Gurdjieff- who said (among other things) that "Man lives his life in sleep".....

check him out he has great things he wrote...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:33 pm 

I admit that when I first ran into TML (I was the first one to abbreviate his name for the record...thank you very MUCH! LOL!), I thought he was a Zan-o-phile and instantly defensive. But once he started laying out his steez a little more, I grew to appreciate his perspective and get where he is coming from.

For that, TML, I sincerely apologize. :oops:

TML is alright with me! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:12 pm 

Thanks, Kidd. :D If I ever make my way over to Vegas(Which I will at some point sooon), we'll have to raise some serious hell.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:29 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
I admit that when I first ran into TML , I thought he was a Zan-o-phile and instantly defensive. But once he started laying out his steez a little more, I grew to appreciate his perspective and get where he is coming from.
Personally I went through a brief period of this myself, I chose to listen to what he was saying before responding in this way then quickly realised that my initial impression was off the mark.

I think TML gives good input to this forum and makes people look at things from a different angle, which afterall is the aim here, to explore and expand our understandings.
For this reason I think TML is a worthwhile contributor :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.