Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:58 pm 

I don't agree with everything written on those sites and some of it is a generalization But still, I want this forum to have resources about dating abroad and knowing your options.....

So here are a few sites that give tips about dating abroad and why American\western women are not the best choice for marrige. You don't have to agree with everything but I have seen some things on those sites that I did relate to....

And of course not All women in Asia or South America are good. But we are smart enough dudes who can identify the good and the bad ones....

http://www.the-niceguy.com/

http://www.happierabroad.com/index.php
(And: http://www.happierabroad.com/Loneliness_Story.htm)

http://www.nomarriage.com/

http://www.singleabroad.com/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:24 pm 

Problem is, you'd better be prepared to live over there with them in their native environment...cause the moment you bring them back to American soil, or any environment that is similar, you're fucked.

They will become indoctrinated with the ways and customs of the new environment very quickly. They will also soon discover that the man in question is a loser, which usually is the case if they have to run to a whole different country just to get a woman. I was in the military, and I've seen first hand the results of men who didn't have what it took to deal with the majority of US women, get married damn near overnight night to a lovely Korean or German woman, get them back stateside and the marriage is over within 5 years, TOPS.

My solution? Learn YOUR environment, and learn to observe and analyze. My current girlfriend, who at 16.5 years my junior is a glowing testament to my Marquee Value Theory, is born and raised in America, and has been through her fair share of trials and tribulations. Hands down, I have never had a woman treat me better. She will tell me to my face that she would do almost anything for me and only wants to make me happy...and her actions back up her words 100%.

I knew as soon as I started talking to her that she was different...she was a glitch in the Matrix. I've never committed myself to a woman so quickly...but then again most women don't impress me this much even after I've known them for years.

Bottom line: It may be like finding a needle in a haystack, but it can happen if you are patient, picky, and know how to tell when a woman is choosing YOU. I didn't think women like that existed at ALL...and yet here she is in all of her glory. Will it last forever? Who knows? She is not without her personal issues, and I am far from naive, but if she continues to check herself, i feel this relationship has the potential to last for quite a while, if not go all the way.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:50 pm 

Yea Kidd, I agree with you but think about this for a moment:

Suppose you are a strong man who can deal with American\western women and you decide to marry a foreigner woman....
If that is the case then you could keep her just fine on American\western soil.

If however you are a weak man and you marry a foreigner woman and bring her to the west:
then it would be like you said....

So like we talked about before: you have to be a strong man no matter what. Then, you can still choose a women from abroad and keep her. 8-)

I have a great example:

I saw a documentary about 5 guys who married women from the Ukraine.
The film showed them when they just met them, married them And then there was part II:
which was 9 years later....

Now here is what happened:
three of the men were weak in character so their marriage failed and the women left them.
But the two men who had strong character were still married and had kids with their Ukrain wife.

Also, I'm not saying one should go to another country just to find a woman, but if you are single and already visiting the country for a trip- why not date some women while you are at it? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:17 pm 

If you are that strong of a man, it really doesn't matter who you marry from where. Problem is, most men who decide to elope with foreign women were never strong, self assured men to begin with. :|

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
If you are that strong of a man, it really doesn't matter who you marry from where
Yes and No.

You can be a strong man and marry an American\western woman and get more Drama or you can marry a non western woman and get more peace of mind.

Now I'm talking in general of course, not all American\western women are Drama (my girl friend is nice and so is yours, according to what you told me...) and of course: some foreigner women are also Drama....
But it's good to not be limited to just your area code and look at the world as your back yard.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 pm 

I agree, but I view most men who do that as weak and spineless...generally speaking of course. There are of course exceptions, but in most cases, it always smacks of desperation on the man's part and opportunism on the woman's.

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 am 

Ukrainian women while being very feminine and not having the masculine edge that american women do, are also very strong women. Strong women like strong men and those women that are naturally very feminine REALLY like strong men. I seriously doubt that most ukranian women would put up with a weak mother fucker. So, that documentary sounds about right.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
My solution? Learn YOUR environment, and learn to observe and analyze.
Something that keeps coming up again and again on this forum - FOR GOOD REASON!
The Kidd!! wrote:
Hands down, I have never had a woman treat me better. She will tell me to my face that she would do almost anything for me and only wants to make me happy...and her actions back up her words 100%.
A rare gem indeed :)
Especially the last bit, backing up her words 100%, I have only met a couple of women like this in my life, they are really rare gems.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Bottom line: It may be like finding a needle in a haystack, but it can happen if you are patient, picky, and know how to tell when a woman is choosing YOU. I didn't think women like that existed at ALL...and yet here she is in all of her glory.
They exist Kidd, as you say, you did not believe they existed, they do.

The key thing, in my view, is to avoid the 'red herrings' and the 'distractions' which are the women who appear to be this but are not. Much in the same way women get distracted by men who are not really men and they only find out when it is too late.

When you start automatically qualifying them and seeing if they fit YOU, that is a good sign. Rather than just hoping that they will go with you, you check if they are people you want to take along. When you find yourself acting with those traits you see women acting with, rather than jumping at anything that smiles at you.

Patience, Standards and Observation <- The key elements.

It is a rare woman who wakes me from my slumber, when she does I know there is something worth paying attention to.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:43 pm 

The best part is, I'm not worried about her AT ALL...but she is ALWAYS wondering where I am and what I'm up to. Granted, this stems from her past that has made her quite insecure on some levels, but I don't tolerate it...and I TELL HER that I WILL NOT tolerate it. After a few talks, I can tell that it still bothers her when I do stuff without 'checking in first', but I'm a grown ass mayne...I don't check in to ANYONE. The best part though is that even though I can tell by her tone and mannerisms that it still bothers her, she doesn't attack me about it anymore since she understands that it's an internal issue that has nothing to do with me.

THIS is the level all men should hope to aspire to...when a beautiful woman is doing whatever it takes to keep YOU...not the other way around. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 am 
Site Admin

Quoted because it should be
The Kidd!! wrote:
The best part is, I'm not worried about her AT ALL
The Kidd!! wrote:
I TELL HER that I WILL NOT tolerate it.
The Kidd!! wrote:
The best part though is that even though I can tell by her tone and mannerisms that it still bothers her, she doesn't attack me about it anymore since she understands that it's an internal issue that has nothing to do with me.
This is crucial in my view. Once she understands it is to do with HER and not you, it changes things a lot between the two of you - for the better. It also makes her look at herself more.
The Kidd!! wrote:
when a beautiful woman is doing whatever it takes to keep YOU...not the other way around. 8-)
Agreed!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:46 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The best part is, I'm not worried about her AT ALL...but she is ALWAYS wondering where I am and what I'm up to. Granted, this stems from her past that has made her quite insecure on some levels, but I don't tolerate it...and I TELL HER that I WILL NOT tolerate it. After a few talks, I can tell that it still bothers her when I do stuff without 'checking in first', but I'm a grown ass mayne...I don't check in to ANYONE. The best part though is that even though I can tell by her tone and mannerisms that it still bothers her, she doesn't attack me about it anymore since she understands that it's an internal issue that has nothing to do with me.

THIS is the level all men should hope to aspire to...when a beautiful woman is doing whatever it takes to keep YOU...not the other way around. 8-)
Man what tension that creates within her to know that she CANNOT CONTROL YOU!! What respect and of course attraction she also has for you knowing that she is dealing with a man that isin't controlled by the pussy!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:50 am 

peregrinus wrote:

Patience, Standards and Observation <- The key elements.

It is a rare woman who wakes me from my slumber, when she does I know there is something worth paying attention to.

I agree, all three go hand-in-hand!! For me a woman that gives of herself from a place of OPEN FEMININITY is one in which I could never be bored of...