Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:02 pm 

PimpDee wrote:

I guess this experience left me some kind of imprinting because yesterday I was going on my favourite spot to be alone, listening to music,enjoying the sun and i saw a girl who was just like her...and In my gut/radar feeling immediately I felt a unpleasant/surprised sensations (I swear I thought "she is here").
You're not hurt now. You're reading a post.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:43 pm 

Jared wrote:
PimpDee wrote:

I guess this experience left me some kind of imprinting because yesterday I was going on my favourite spot to be alone, listening to music,enjoying the sun and i saw a girl who was just like her...and In my gut/radar feeling immediately I felt a unpleasant/surprised sensations (I swear I thought "she is here").
You're not hurt now. You're reading a post.
Right. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1754

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:22 am 

Languages eh? 8-)

English, Swedish, German, Finnish

http://depressingfinland.tumblr.com/pos ... -difficult

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:03 pm 

Jared wrote:
Languages eh? 8-)

:lol: :mrgreen:

I took the L and never write or talk to her again(we should did the lesson but she didnt show up without even left a message...so a very disrespectful thing), even if she will write to me again I will ignore it. Time to move on and never look back.

You know when you take the L, what other crazy thing happen?
That only few people would support your decision...most of people around you will tell she had an excuse/maybe she this or that.

So again, thank you very much for your answers!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:09 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
This guy remembers me a mix of DavidX and Patrice Oneal. Some of this content of that video is similar to what Patrice said roasted Dr.Z about "fuck what you(women) want" "shortcut to your pants is a longcut to my life".

The subject of having her chase you is similar to what coach Corey Wayne talk in his few videos. What to do you think about him?

Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:13 am 
PimpDee wrote:
Jared wrote:
Languages eh? 8-)

:lol: :mrgreen:

I took the L and never write or talk to her again(we should did the lesson but she didnt show up without even left a message...so a very disrespectful thing), even if she will write to me again I will ignore it. Time to move on and never look back.

You know when you take the L, what other crazy thing happen?
That only few people would support your decision...most of people around you will tell she had an excuse/maybe she this or that.

So again, thank you very much for your answers!
Really?

You know, in my most cathartic moments of honesty with myself after deep failure, I experienced the universe/world...whatever you want to call it giving me exactly what I asked for. You really glow with something intangible from complete acceptance of yourself. You can try to explain it. You can try to describe it. It's something to be lived though because it's a composition of individual moments.

Also, surround yourself with better people. :lol: :P

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:16 am 

Slim Titan wrote:

Really?

You know, in my most cathartic moments of honesty with myself after deep failure, I experienced the universe/world...whatever you want to call it giving me exactly what I asked for. You really glow with something intangible from complete acceptance of yourself. You can try to explain it. You can try to describe it. It's something to be lived though because it's a composition of individual moments.

Slim, I swear. I was preparing stuff for the lesson and ready, but few hours before when I was alone at my favourite spot, the only think I was thinking was "please/try to not show up, try to disrespect me, try...(So I can have an excuse to hate you and walk away)".
I guess "this paranormal stuff" works!

It happened years ago when I wanted to see a person who I dont have nor phone nor adress, and couple of minutes later I saw the person. So if you think about it, rationally/logically, it`s a scary thought.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:41 am 

PimpDee wrote:

It happened years ago when I wanted to see a person who I dont have nor phone nor adress, and couple of minutes later I saw the person. So if you think about it, rationally/logically, it`s a scary thought.
Quote:
" l'universo è una gigantesca sorgente di possibilità. "

The most likely thing to manifest is the opportunity to feel the way
you feel in a constant basis. Mindful now

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:04 am 

When you truly value your time, naturally you put up with less.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:18 am 
Site Admin

PimpDee wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
This guy remembers me a mix of DavidX and Patrice Oneal. Some of this content of that video is similar to what Patrice said roasted Dr.Z about "fuck what you(women) want" "shortcut to your pants is a longcut to my life".

The subject of having her chase you is similar to what coach Corey Wayne talk in his few videos. What to do you think about him?

Thank you!
That was it..
Wow

I'm done

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:55 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:

I discovered instead the universe was a guy who was coming in her country, where she spend time in a group of his friends at evening and night doing stuff going at cinema, pizza, taking a drink at club, ect and bring her home by his car...when in that period at morning, afternoon she was with me at beach. His SMV is a lot higher than me (a sailor, travelling to the world, facebook with pictures in witch hug girls, dog, a lot of friends)...I mean how I could even compete for her attention with a guy like that. It`s impossible.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:13 pm 
Ok, first the universe is in you. It's your inner world.

Second, while it's true you're only as good as your competition is bad, you always beat your competition when you don't compete.

Third, every guy that hugs women is a symp that I've seen. Women ASK me to hug them and moan like they've just been penetrated because I don't go out of my way to give them physical contact. I keep things pretty sterile until they show me they want to be touched.

Fourth, ask yourself this: how many of those women actually talk to him? Every guy I did my research on who was like that...Their Facebooks are ghost towns and they're actively posting. Don't admire someone who chases women, opens his pockets like an ATM, and is a borderline molester. Women let you know when they want to be touched.

Really was trying not to be like that old Slim. :|
Focus on yourself man. Everything else will fall into place. :)

You want to know a secret? We get those women before those guys. I had the chance to have sex with multiple women my friend had sex with before he was with them. I acted on some instances and turned down others. These women take me places. He has a hard time getting those women to even show up when they're in the same building because he's an after thought. He has to get them drunk. I get them in one night while we're both sober and probably haven't talked in MONTHS.

Guess what? He has a higher "SMV" than me, whatever that means. His Facebook is flooded with phony affectionate pictures etc.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:25 am 

Slim Titan wrote:

Second, while it's true you're only as good as your competition is bad, you always beat your competition when you don't compete.

Third, every guy that hugs women is a symp that I've seen. Women ASK me to hug them and moan like they've just been penetrated because I don't go out of my way to give them physical contact. I keep things pretty sterile until they show me they want to be touched.

Fourth, ask yourself this: how many of those women actually talk to him? Every guy I did my research on who was like that...Their Facebooks are ghost towns and they're actively posting. Don't admire someone who chases women, opens his pockets like an ATM, and is a borderline molester. Women let you know when they want to be touched.

Really was trying not to be like that old Slim. :|
Focus on yourself man. Everything else will fall into place. :)

You want to know a secret? We get those women before those guys. I had the chance to have sex with multiple women my friend had sex with before he was with them. I acted on some instances and turned down others. These women take me places. He has a hard time getting those women to even show up when they're in the same building because he's an after thought. He has to get them drunk. I get them in one night while we're both sober and probably haven't talked in MONTHS.

Guess what? He has a higher "SMV" than me, whatever that means. His Facebook is flooded with phony affectionate pictures etc.

[ img ]
Dear Slim, thank you for the answers. Right now I am throught a storm shit of problems that I had to kick to the curb women and focus on these.
Thats why it took me few days to answer you.
You know the funny thing though? I walk with expression like Mark Whalberg in the Max Payne movie, look at the people in the eyes and some chicks give me signs of interest, adjusting hairs...

You brought up some valid points that I can only agree with, when a woman likes you she pleases you with food, she compliments you, she asks you questions, she even, happened to me before this chick of the topic, ask you if you find more attractive her friend instead of her.

Instead if she has low interest, she would come late to the date, ask you few questions about you, smile talking about other guys she is meeting and do/said this or that for her, if you take her hand and walking hand by hand she is like a boiled fish aka dont reciprocate. Things that the girl in this topic did but I didnt payed attention because of thirstyness/fear/thinking she is better than me...but it doesnt matter right now cause I feel sorry and guilt of putting me in this type of situation.
Anyway even if happened what happened ( and I got pressures of stopping doing it), I will still learn the german language and go on my goals (if somebody has suggestions p.m. me or just answer).

I saw that this topic has a lot of viewers, so if you dont mind I would expand some points you bring up.
Because it seems that there are two sides of the same coin.

You know, like Patrice Oneal said quoting the war games movie "strange game professor...the only winning move is not to play, now if a bitch dont play your game, you dont play".
Fine, so what are the signs of her not playing your game? Tests? What kind of tests? Testing you is a sign of weak game/weak approach?

But the other side of the coin Patrice said one time something like this "when the year the pussy became important". How the pussy became so important?

I dont get it. I listened to few so called "gurus", if we have all the tools to be a man, getting laid is our birthright, you have to be a Man, strong...but here comes the "correct" attitude, the technique.
You have the one to take the dating like a chess game.
You have the one who focused on being bold, explicit, unapologetic, ect..
You have the one who focused on being "alpha", act like James Bond, body language, dress well.
You have the one who basically focused about conversations so the woman is impressed by you.
You have the one who said cultivate your life with interesting things to do, learn new language, go to the gym, do some sports, travel because girls like guys who have interesting lives...but the guy who has nothing of that still fuck your girl (the example of that guy chasing the women for months but you fucked them in couple of days that you wrote is perfect).
You have to wait X days because if not you are needy, fake it until you make it, be cool, disinterested if she piss you off (but if instead was a guy, you would have zero problems to call him names, ect..)..

Why the techniques if being a man is enought? Is not another way of pleasing the women, walking on eggs shells? Or it is more tools, corrections about social engineering/betasation of males of this era?

Thank you and bye for now
Pimp Dee.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:18 pm 

PimpDee wrote:
I will still learn the german language and go on my goals (if somebody has suggestions p.m. me or just answer).
SelfDevelopment channel in G, two birds, one stone

https://www.youtube.com/user/FlowFinderDE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:32 pm 

In my opinion:

'I walk with expression like Mark Whalberg in the Max Payne movie, look at the people in the eyes and some chicks give me signs of interest, adjusting hairs...' My advice is not to do this. Never under no circumstances copy what Marky Mark does. Most of these movies are portraying people who are emotionally damaged and are not a suitable role model for you. People look at what they want and what is important to them if your always looking around at others and looking intently at others then you will appear needy.

'when a woman likes you she pleases you with food, she compliments you, she asks you questions' That is the message she is sending but its not necessarily true. It could mean she wants something from you (could be anything), or it could mean she is curious to see what your like, or it could mean that she is toying with you.

'Instead if she has low interest, she would come late to the date, ask you few questions about you, smile talking about other guys she is meeting and do/said this or that for her, if you take her hand and walking hand by hand she is like a boiled fish aka dont reciprocate.' Again that is the message she is sending but its not necessarily true. Most girls will do stuff like this to see how you react to it. Obviously thirsty is not good.

PimpDee wrote:

You know, like Patrice Oneal said quoting the war games movie "strange game professor...the only winning move is not to play, now if a bitch dont play your game, you dont play".
Fine, so what are the signs of her not playing your game? Tests? What kind of tests? Testing you is a sign of weak game/weak approach?

But the other side of the coin Patrice said one time something like this "when the year the pussy became important". How the pussy became so important?

I dont get it. I listened to few so called "gurus", if we have all the tools to be a man, getting laid is our birthright, you have to be a Man, strong...but here comes the "correct" attitude, the technique.
You have the one to take the dating like a chess game.
You have the one who focused on being bold, explicit, unapologetic, ect..
You have the one who focused on being "alpha", act like James Bond, body language, dress well.
You have the one who basically focused about conversations so the woman is impressed by you.
You have the one who said cultivate your life with interesting things to do, learn new language, go to the gym, do some sports, travel because girls like guys who have interesting lives...but the guy who has nothing of that still fuck your girl (the example of that guy chasing the women for months but you fucked them in couple of days that you wrote is perfect).
You have to wait X days because if not you are needy, fake it until you make it, be cool, disinterested if she piss you off (but if instead was a guy, you would have zero problems to call him names, ect..)..

Why the techniques if being a man is enought? Is not another way of pleasing the women, walking on eggs shells? Or it is more tools, corrections about social engineering/betasation of males of this era?

Pimp Dee.
No techniques. No PUA.
Slim Titan wrote:
I disagree with a face value reading of this because it could be taken as solipsism (which is not a good philosophy). But i definitely agree that you need to focus on your emotional development. I believe that if you see your interactions with women as assisting in that then you will make good progress.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:04 pm 

When she starts touching you first... there's no reason for her to boil fish :mrgreen:

Gym Time by The Kidd!!

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... uch#p22697

(Edit): Solipsism vs Subjective Reality ↑↑

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2007/0 ... solipsism/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:51 pm 

That is the confusion and frustration of trying to figure out who you are supposed to be and what you are supposed to do, vs. discovering who you are and how the world around you (including women and everything else) works through direct experience and acceptance of truth.

When you understand something through visceral experience, everything begins to make sense, including the stuff that contradicts the other stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:10 am 

Pindar wrote:
In my opinion:

'I walk with expression like Mark Whalberg in the Max Payne movie, look at the people in the eyes and some chicks give me signs of interest, adjusting hairs...' My advice is not to do this. Never under no circumstances copy what Marky Mark does. Most of these movies are portraying people who are emotionally damaged and are not a suitable role model for you. People look at what they want and what is important to them if your always looking around at others and looking intently at others then you will appear needy.

'when a woman likes you she pleases you with food, she compliments you, she asks you questions' That is the message she is sending but its not necessarily true. It could mean she wants something from you (could be anything), or it could mean she is curious to see what your like, or it could mean that she is toying with you.

'Instead if she has low interest, she would come late to the date, ask you few questions about you, smile talking about other guys she is meeting and do/said this or that for her, if you take her hand and walking hand by hand she is like a boiled fish aka dont reciprocate.' Again that is the message she is sending but its not necessarily true. Most girls will do stuff like this to see how you react to it. Obviously thirsty is not good.
You know, a friend of mine said once "you know you similar to Benicio Del Toro" character, mysterious.
The face expression like Mark Wahlberg is not intentional, even if I really like his films, its natural when I have a bad period like this is happening now.

But talking about women, you might have a point. You bring me memories of some women who acted like she doesnt want be in my company but then chased me...and after then I do not want to be in their company.

I should write instead women I like act this way.
Pindar wrote:
No techniques. No PUA.
Pindar, you know that the people who saied these stuff were not puas but very famous dating/relationship coaches...thats the sad part.
Pindar wrote:
But i definitely agree that you need to focus on your emotional development. I believe that if you see your interactions with women as assisting in that then you will make good progress.
I never thought in this way as women assisting me in emotional development. Pardon me but I`ve passed through so much BS that I see them (most of) as walking liars, manipulators.

Thank you again for the answer,
PimpDee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:59 am 
some (at least 1 or more) are walking manipulators, and some (at least 1 or more) are genuinely good hearted human beings, and some (at least 1 or more) react poorly because of past traumas and hardships because they're human like you, and some (at least 1 or more) don't know to treat men because everything has been handed to them etc.

Do you see where I'm headed with this? There is a lot more gray than you think. All women aren't one thing or everything. They are human though and will be as self-interested as they care.