Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am 

I had this talk via email with Davidhnow, here are some of the things we have mentioned dating in Asia and dating in the west, social status, etc...

Quote:
Remember that going to Asia you have social proof too because you are white. On DateInAsia, I see several women saying "white only" - don't forget about that, and that they may treat their own men just like some women in our culture are doing. And on DIA, I see some of those women even posting "looking for a man to take care of me" Or "take care of me and my child".
I also think that in America women can fall for a guy with an English accent or from Europe, etc where they have social proof for being different
Quote:
Some Asian women are only after a white man who can take care of them (there are gold diggers over there just like in the west) only they are not trying to hide their agenda (unlike Western women- in general). But some Asian women are not into social status and money. Seek met a few very natural Asian women who were not after money...

I also know that looking different from the locals gives you a higher social status. But I don't think they are mean to the local men and then all nice and sweet to western men (if they are acting it's not hard to pick it up....)

Regarding the social status (being a white man from the west):
I know that plays a part in the attraction but so what?

western women are using their pussy and the social matrix accessories to get high social status and attract men.

So If western women can use their social status why can't we?
Only for us it's easier cause we don't have to spend money on makeup and expensice clothing.
we just show up in the east and can be a pimps :D

Ok some of it won't be true love but who cares?

are all the guys that are sleeping with social alphas really love them?
Do all social alphas that are sleeping with guys really love them?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:45 pm 

The thing is "hot" women, especially younger ones expect a guy to fold in their presence, they can sense this before the guy even reacts, it happens to me often.

Even older women dressing young are arrogant as fuck over here, they think they're too good for everyone.

Women may be using the social matrix to their advantage where you and I live but that doesn't make it right for guys like Rion or anyone else to "cheat" in developing countries, in the end what he's doing is fooling women into believing he's something he's not, it lacks substance and comes from a weak foundation.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
The thing is "hot" women, especially younger ones expect a guy to fold in their presence, they can sense this before the guy even reacts, it happens to me often.

Even older women dressing young are arrogant as fuck over here, they think they're too good for everyone.

Women may be using the social matrix to their advantage where you and I live but that doesn't make it right for guys like Rion or anyone else to "cheat" in developing countries, in the end what he's doing is fooling women into believing he's something he's not, it lacks substance and comes from a weak foundation.
I see your point.
Well first of all Rion says it's just his energy I don't fool myself and admit that my social status
is at play (with the bar girls)...

second: I'm not saying to dupe women just to get them in Bed. I'm saying that bar girls in third world countries want to have fun with western men so why not have fun?
as long as I don't promise them anything (like marriage) why is that bad?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:03 am 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
I would add to this.. He is also fooling himself.
That is far more damaging in my view.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:48 am 

peregrinus wrote:
He is also fooling himself.
what do you mean by that?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:11 pm 

Sniper wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
He is also fooling himself.
what do you mean by that?
He means it's gotten to a point where Rion believes his own bullshit ie that natural grounding grants him success with women, rather than his social status in Asia.

On some level he probably knows what he's cheating but he's going along with it anyway.

Like all the Amorati. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:49 pm 

Well I haven't experienced bar girls in Thailand but I do know that there are a lot of women in Thailand who want a real relationship with love and affection and are not looking for someone to look after them, my ex for example lectures at a university so she makes plenty of money for herself. My ex hates the idea of women using men for money and I know that a lot of her friends will likely be on the same page as her.

I know from my own past relationship with my ex-girlfriend from Thailand that it's not some ulterior motive to get a rich westerners to look after them, they are all capable of looking after themselves just like women in the west. I know this from many other relationships which I have witnessed between mixed race couples, there is a mutual respect and affection there which wouldn't be there if their was some motive behind it. I see many Thai women who are beautiful, warm and open but are also strong and won't take crap from people, my ex included. I also know that many Thai men end up marrying absolutely beautiful Thai women.

I don't believe that white men have some kind of special social status there. That's not what I experienced there, I just experienced that people were warm and friendly. Again I see many Thai men dating and marrying beautiful Thai women which confirms that social status is irrelevant.

Two of my best friends are part Thai, one is half British and Half Thai, the other is half Indian and Half Thai. I can only imagine that they would be hurt if there was some implication that Thai women are only after western men because of some social status or money thing. There is also the implication that you are cheating if you date a Thai women. I also saw on another forum a thread about if you date a Thai woman then that doesn't count as success or something. I don't get this.

If I'm from London is it cheating if I date a woman from San Francisco? Because that's where it all started for me. That's the first time I had women treat me differently. My accent might give me an advantage there but in most cases the flirting started with eye contact long before a word was spoken.

The first time I fell madly in love with a woman was in San Francisco and her warmth and feminity reminded me a lot of Palmy. I had an easier time in SF then in London, I have an easier time in London when I do Natural Grounding. Not everyone here believes in NG, fine but a lot of guys who do NG have success with "all" women. My current girlfriend is not Asian, she is half African and half European and our affection is genuine. She has the same behaviour that I saw in my ex in Thailand, a deep affection, sensitivity, warmth and openness.

All the Thai women I have met all reminded me of women from San Francisco. They are just warm and open to talking to strangers, that's all. It's not some weird creepy thing to get my money and I can promise you that I don't have particularly high social status and I don't care to have it. When I have met Thai women in London any social status I have is nullified by the millions of other men who are stock brokers, PUAS, DJs, fireman and fighter pilots yet these women are still warm, friendly, flirty. If they are in a relationship they continue to be warm and open but they are not going to cross a certain line because they are loyal to their boyfriend.

I prefer women who are upfront about their interest in me rather then trying to hide it. I've found that women who are open with their interest seem to be a lot more fun to hang out with anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:16 pm 

Thank you for this information Seek.

did you notice I always bring up your name when I say that not all Asian women are gold diggers or after social status?

(I say: Seek met those kind of women, ask Seek, talk to Seek, etc.....) :D

I also mentioed it that in my post above:
Quote:
But some Asian women are not into social status and money. Seek met a few very natural Asian women who were not after money...