Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:45 am 

Been practicing observation, with analysis in public places and at the job (finally)

Constantly getting jocked by some women, but I'm having some weird shit going on. When I get jocked by some older to elderly women, women I'm not attracted to, and even some young attractive women or little girls I find myself getting irritated. I haven't made any approaches based off these recent observations but have some questions about the process.

I was having trouble reading my gut at first. It wasn't (Still isn't) clear, but it has gotten better today, I received warm feelings when 2 different young women decided to invade my space at particular times in a bookstore.

The Kidd!! wrote:
Scarf wrote:
Kidd, I have a question for you.

Where exactly would you say is your gut feeling located? And does it ever change location?

Hmmmm...sometimes it's at its namesake...deep and centered...other times it could manifest as a warm fuzzy...or that "sinking feeling" when you know you're in deep shit...or a whole body "wave" (usually when I know I'm fucking up). So yeah, it can definitely vary in location. How about you?

During a session when I was sitting in mall there was a girl that was shopping with her family. After catching her eye (couldn't really tell) She sat down in a seat facing me when -like straight on- when her seat was facing a different direction. Then she started messing with her phone, but instead of get the warm feeling I got a wave instead. My gut felt compacted and I couldn't read it. But wasn't that jocking? Why did I get a bad answer then?

I got this same feeling when a little girl was running toward me but, averted path when I looked at her. It was a wave, but I felt a shock first.

Another thing happened with some younger girls I saw in the bookstore. Using my peripheral vision I saw two girls, but ignored them and went to another Aisle, since they weren't looking at me. Later I went into the mall and I saw them come out of an clothing store. I found out that apparently they were a group of 4. They walked ahead of me and I walked behind them. Since I wasn't about to run behind some women, I moved to the walkway on the other side and decided to go to the sporting good store.

I still had my eyes on them somewhat and it look like they were going the opposite direction, but then I had a thought. "Watch these bitches go to the damn sport store." And that's what they did. They crossed from the other side of the mall from the opposite walkway to enter that store. It would seem like I was following them, but I was going there anyway so I said fuck it. Once I was in there I looked in the men's section a bit. After a couple of minutes, I wondered where they were. I thought they might be looking at athletic shoes. Nope. They were fucking around with some of the exercise equipment, laughing and talking. They weren't really using the stuff (They were all dressed up in heels and shit.)

Anyway I get bored so I left, exited the mall and walked back to the bookstore area. I exited the bookstore and looked at the parking lot for my car. 5-10 minutes later these girls exit the store after me. This was weird to me because they were in front of me earlier. I mean, they could have been aware but I don't know, everything I clarified here could be considered as reaching.

I've noticed sometimes when dealing with women that I find unattractive or attractive I get nervous, I have a hard time looking them in the eye or really even at them. If a get a wave or nervous feeling when approaching I look somewhere else when walking pass a chick, and I hate that shit because I know they can feel it. Since, I've see girls attracted to me look the opposite direction or down when walking passed me.

It seems as if unattractive women jocking me makes me uncomfortable and attractive women that don't look or look straight through me, when I try to catch their eyes makes me sting.

I don't like being "Called out" If you will. I only want a girl to notice my attraction or nervousness after shes given me a signal.

Questions:

How thorough our deep do you go in your observations- What I mean by this is do you constantly quiz yourself to see what you remember about what your observing (Clothes,colors, number people in the room, actions, words, accessories, etc. ) or do you just kinda make an observation and go with it?

How do you decide when to look at someone or to ignore them?

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:31 pm 

Quote:
How thorough our deep do you go in your observations- What I mean by this is do you constantly quiz yourself to see what you remember about what your observing (Clothes,colors, number people in the room, actions, words, accessories, etc. ) or do you just kinda make an observation and go with it?

How do you decide when to look at someone or to ignore them?

-I mainly just remember if they were jockin or not and in what manner(s) they did. :geek:

-I look at everyone...how else would you know who is jockin you or not? :|

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:57 pm 

See:

Flux wrote:
It seems as if unattractive women jocking me makes me uncomfortable and attractive women that don't look or look straight through me, when I try to catch their eyes makes me sting.

I don't like being "Called out" If you will. I only want a girl to notice my attraction or nervousness after shes given me a signal.

I'm looking for a way to avoid this. One last question, how rough can you with the interaction be when you give out your number or exchange contact information? I wanna to know if you can just cut to the chase if you don't have the time to make conversation for a few minutes.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:07 pm 

Flux wrote:
See:

Flux wrote:

I'm looking for a way to avoid this. One last question, how rough can you with the interaction be when you give out your number or exchange contact information? I wanna to know if you can just cut to the chase if you don't have the time to make conversation for a few minutes.

If you glance and don't hold gaze or stare there's nothing to be called out about. If you are 'called out', you immediately steal the ball by half jokingly saying they had to be looking as well then transition into names and numbers. :geek:

You can do it however you want. 'Look I gotta go but let me give you my number'. DONE. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 pm 

Another thing, I usually don't go out of my way to talk to a woman even if she's attracted if it'll be to much work or make me look tryhard. But a lot of the time, when I get jocked on campus it's when I'm walking somewhere and a woman is walking toward me going the opposite direction. I never really go for it cause it feels like it would be a pain in the ass to make it work (look smooth). It's hard to get a lot of evidence in a short time but sometimes a girl gives me a smile, stares at me, or looks somewhere ridiculous, like up toward the sky or something. :lol:

Is it better go direct, situational, or just leave well enough alone?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:24 pm 

I am probably not in the best position right now to give advice but I would say trust your gut
Definitely what you are feeling is more important than what you actually say.Most importantly have fun with it and never take the shit too seriously.You can even experiment saying different shit as they walk bye you and see what happens.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:27 pm 

caliboy85 wrote:
I am probably not in the best position right now to give advice but I would say trust your gut
Definitely what you are feeling is more important than what you actually say.Most importantly have fun with it and never take the shit too seriously.You can even experiment saying different shit as they walk bye you and see what happens.

You're almost right...you aren't in ANY position to give advice currently. :geek:

Back to your push-ups :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:41 pm 

Happened to me that a woman who was talking to a guy with her mother, when I was having a conversation with my teacher out of the library (she is my "teacher"), I caught staring at me in the eyes for long time.
I enjoyed her whole figure and ask myself what about her I like.

When I walked yesterday a milf-zone woman, coming from the opposite direction, she was on the phone, she stared in the eyes, so I did it too and bite the lips...anotherwoman with kids and her husband, stared at me like she known me from a long time, we did a chit chat she asked me "if I wanted to take a picture" "No I wanted to look at my bag for a minute when I go there to catch wifi" :lol: .

Anyway yes, I felt the same "weird" feeling about older women jocking me.

The hard part in the observation is, if you come from a "chasing-the-pussy" mindset, is checking every action you do, if is because the I see the bitch so I put my self in that zone so she see me again.
Every time I felt this thing, "chasing the hoe" mentality I immediately move to some other place when I take a walk.