Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:37 pm 

This isn't some post about "the one" or anything so no need to worry fellas. I do seem to have a pretty deep gut connection with particular woman that I see semi frequently though. I'll outline the details. I'm not looking for any answers per se, just some insights from more experienced guys than me in all this. This level of awareness is fairly new to me and this specific of an awareness with someone is something so totally new to me if I was saying the things I'm about to detail here to almost anyone else I know, I would just be called a crazy narcissist that's full of himself, to be fair I'm really fucking awesome though.

So there's a girl I see around a fair bit. I've literally never had an opportunity to come into contact with her in speaking terms until a couple days ago and we still haven't even spoken yet.

Details are as follows....

I see her around, refuse to become an orbiter or do something I normally wouldn't just to have an opportunity to speak with her so I just start taking notice of her. It should be noted that she's aware of my existence when I was a needy little bitch like 12-14 months ago so she may have seen some behavior out of me that was less than MANly...mostly just looking at her or a few other girls in a little too much of an awestruck kind of way. I've let almost all of that go at this point now and my observation/analysis skills have been very sharp and I've really been learning to trust my gut like I always knew deep down I should be doing but my confidence in myself wasn't there back then....now it is. So anyway a little while ago I get the sense she's checking me out when I walk by, 2-3 months ago I'm quite certain of it. A small amount of eye contact here and there but nothing strong, more in passing, she seems to be holding back and tbh I kinda was too. I probably still overcompensate just a bit for being too needy by being a bit too standoffish/indifferent(I still need to let go of the subtle parts of doing it as a technique that I've been holding onto now that I'm more developed/confident).

A couple weeks ago I'm having coffee sitting across from where she sits but she's not actually working right now, she's just behind these tables which are actually behind a rail where other girls are working. A couple people she knows are on the other side of the rail so she comes out from behind the rail to talk to them which is closer to me. She has her back to me as she talks to them but she's basically in my direct line of sight. The way she's moving her body around as she talks to them, my gut is telling me she's putting on a show for me to get me to notice her despite the fact she can't see me, she's doing this subtle kind of swaying dance and I just felt like it was totally for me. At this point I realize she's jocking me but I actually thought it was just subconscious on her part and she may not have even realized she was feeling me. Then her and another girl walk over to get coffee where I'm at, I'm in my zone listening to music enjoying my coffee so I don't really pay them any mind as they're talking and they just get coffee and leave.

Now a couple days ago I'm sitting much further away, same type of scenario but no rail, she's still behind these tables and there's lots of tables/people in between me and her. She's standing I'm sitting and we're probably like 100ft or so away, basically across the room. I stand up to stretch and move around a bit and next thing I know she's back out in front of the tables she was behind, closer to me doing her little sway dance again, I'm so far away it seems crazy to even think she would be trying to get my attention but it happened almost immediately when I stood up and my gut told me she was doing it to get my attention. At this point I'm pretty curious so I head for coffee and walk right by her, not face to face by her but she sees me. Literally 20-30 seconds later she's in line behind me for coffee. What I thought was subconscious attraction I now realize she's actually conscious of and acting on. As I'm about to order I get this intense flash of fear in my gut. I've gotten fairly good at telling the difference between emotions that originate from me and ones that are projected onto me, this felt like her fear to me and only lasted a brief second and next thing I know she's not in line but sitting at a table behind where she was. FWIW when I got into PUA I turned into a huge pussy around women and would have intense fear when I started thinking about approaching them and what would I say etc... I feel like I understand this experience and that's the one she was having. Perhaps some of you will say MIRROR and you could be right, I'd love to hear anyone's insight on this specifically....this def felt more as though it was being projected onto me though as I had no real intention of talking to her even unless she was in a place where saying hello made sense. I thought it better to give her the space to move around me at her own will and do her thing and become acquainted with being around me in her own time and range that she felt comfortable with.

The fact that all of the jocking she did seemed very circumstantial and like not very solid evidence objectively, but my gut told me strongly that it was very much intended for me and I felt strongly that she was very attracted to me. And the fact it all culminated the way it did and then in my gut I felt what I perceive as her fear when she got close to me and then she immediately just backed off gave me even more faith and trust that my initial gut reads were correct.

I'm also curious if perhaps this is an indicator of where she's at in her own personal development. Like on Lester Levenson's AGFLAP/CAP chart, it could be described as her being in Lust for me, then she saw an opportunity to be near me/speak to me and moved into Courage, then as she got close to me and the time came she moved into Fear and retreated to a table.

Any and all thoughts welcome. These were very new experiences for me overall in terms of the awareness I had during them and what I was able to gather and analyze from them compared to any other point in my life so any and all thoughts/ideas are welcome

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:15 pm 

luciddream wrote:
It should be noted that she's aware of my existence when I was a needy little bitch like 12-14 months ago so she may have seen some behavior out of me that was less than MANly...mostly just looking at her or a few other girls in a little too much of an awestruck kind of way.
She smells pray

luciddream wrote:
A small amount of eye contact here and there but nothing strong, more in passing, she seems to be holding back and tbh I kinda was too. I probably still overcompensate just a bit for being too needy by being a bit too standoffish/indifferent(I still need to let go of the subtle parts of doing it as a technique that I've been holding onto now that I'm more developed/confident).
'she seems to be holding back' she knows how to fish. 'I kinda was too' you should be holding back, but she smells your uncertainty

luciddream wrote:
At this point I realize she's jocking me but I actually thought it was just subconscious on her part and she may not have even realized she was feeling me.
It was conscious

luciddream wrote:
I stand up to stretch and move around a bit and next thing I know she's back out in front of the tables she was behind, closer to me doing her little sway dance again, I'm so far away it seems crazy to even think she would be trying to get my attention but it happened almost immediately when I stood up and my gut told me she was doing it to get my attention.
Is this daytime or nighttime setting?

luciddream wrote:
At this point I'm pretty curious so I head for coffee and walk right by her, not face to face by her but she sees me.
'At this point I'm pretty curious so I head for coffee and walk right by her' STOP

luciddream wrote:
I've gotten fairly good at telling the difference between emotions that originate from me and ones that are projected onto me, this felt like her fear to me and only lasted a brief second and next thing I know she's not in line but sitting at a table behind where she was.
Big Big Big red flag. This is very very important

luciddream wrote:
FWIW when I got into PUA I turned into a huge pussy around women and would have intense fear when I started thinking about approaching them and what would I say etc... I feel like I understand this experience and that's the one she was having.
You should not be thinking of approaching them
luciddream wrote:
Perhaps some of you will say MIRROR and you could be right,
No one should be saying this is right. No one.
luciddream wrote:
I'd love to hear anyone's insight on this specifically....this def felt more as though it was being projected onto me though as I had no real intention of talking to her even unless she was in a place where saying hello made sense. I thought it better to give her the space to move around me at her own will and do her thing and become acquainted with being around me in her own time and range that she felt comfortable with.
'felt more as though it was being projected onto me though as I had no real intention of talking to her ' Yes and how she has made you dance. Why are you even thinking of her?

luciddream wrote:
my gut told me strongly that it was very much intended for me and I felt strongly that she was very attracted to me. And the fact it all culminated the way it did and then in my gut I felt what I perceive as her fear when she got close to me and then she immediately just backed off gave me even more faith and trust that my initial gut reads were correct.
'it was very much intended for me' Yes 'I felt strongly that she was very attracted to me. ' Shes toying with you. But thats often enough these days to be admitted into the boyfriend zone so long as you are a good pussy slave
luciddream wrote:
I'm also curious if perhaps this is an indicator of where she's at in her own personal development.
No, and its not even an indicator that shes a adult

Shes hooking you with 'emotional vulnerability'

This must be watched until the end.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4518

Im happy to expand on any points needed. How have things progressed??

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:21 pm 

luciddream wrote:
Many women today have learned either consciously or unconsciously to get power from men by either putting on a masculine front like they don't need him/his energy and getting him to submit and offer up his energy to them in an attempt to gain their approval. Doing so is detrimental to both sides as you're simply taking yourself and her further out of your own nature. This is what treating people in general but women in this instance accordingly is all about. If a woman wants my time, attention, and energy there is only one way for her to get that from me. She must submit to me and offer me her feminine energy. If she doesn't I will pay her little to no attention. She needs my attention, I don't need hers. She will ultimately break at some point or she will continue on her miserable existence living outside her nature, either way I respond to feminine energy from women and I ignore masculine, standoffish, aloof energy from them. If she wants to play my role and be me she has no place in my life. We are very much in a time and place in society where women NEED to learn this lesson the hard way.
This is well put