Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:19 pm 

foofatron wrote:
I want to be in control of the relationship and be the #1 man. If I see my girl with other guys I get insecure. I want an exclusive relationship, and make that clear, yet worry she will not follow it or leave. Inside I feel like I need to make her follow the rules, because I'm afraid she'll violate them, even though that doesn't work or make sense. We shared a lot of mutual friends and we hit it off really well in the beginning and I felt that everybody expected us to be a thing and last. One of my friends that I respect a lot said I found a keeper. I knew he was wrong, but really wanted to make it work for social sake too.

I'll continue to sit with this aspect of 'control' and my feelings about others perceptions.
Look into what you're trying to avoid by "being in control".

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:33 am 

You don't need a lady in your life right now. You need to spend time alone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:52 am 

Yes.

She wanted to talk to me. She told me she didn't cheat on me, but was angry. She told me she met another guy she was more attracted to. He is 25-26 I think she said and runs his own business and I'm a 20-year old college kid, as is she. She thought he was a better option.

She said she didn't like how I didn't need her, or didn't text her a lot. If she ever got mad I'd just leave her alone. She felt she couldn't tell me everything (this part hurt me as I feel my friends could tell me anything). She also said I wasn't that good in bed, although she was my first.

Those last two points were triggers for me. I had to deal with a lot of emotions around sex; took me a few times to just get hard. Pretty insecure about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:11 am 

Quote:
"The only relationship I'm ever going to have with another person,
is the one that I'm already having with myself."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:33 am 

bliss wrote:
+11111111
Jared wrote:
Quote:
"The only relationship I'm ever going to have with another person,
is the one that I'm already having with myself."
+111111111

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:19 pm 

bliss wrote:
Thisss. But be wary of the difference in mindset when spending time alone to gain clarity and face demons vs running away from what's causing you pain.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:42 am 

foofatron wrote:
she even said I was the best thing in her life.
That's just a thing they say to keep you on lock.
foofatron wrote:
She told me she didn't cheat on me, but was angry. She told me she met another guy she was more attracted to.
She cheated, read between the lines.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:36 am 

I'm sure she did.

She had said that earlier in the relationship and had said it in a very grateful way.

But hey, everything in life is conditional.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:36 pm 

Probably the best thing to have happened to you. Now you can stop wasting another minute on this maladjusted human failure and learn how to live for you.

She probably is being dicked by this business owning stud - let her. Fortunately for you this sociopath is his problem now, although he may see her for what she is and deal with her better than you have. She's only reacting to the stimulus infront of her.

College is probably the worst time to be in a serious relationship. Use this time to hone your fucking skills(preferably with an older lady). All you young studs have no idea how lucky you are to have found this forum at such a tender age. Use it before the programming takes a hold, it'll be easier for you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:49 pm 

Leo wrote:
College is probably the worst time to be in a serious relationship. Use this time to hone your fucking skills(preferably with an older lady). All you young studs have no idea how lucky you are to have found this forum at such a tender age. Use it before the programming takes a hold, it'll be easier for you.
Totally.

It becomes much harder to deprogram when you're older.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:21 am 

Deal with those that deal with you.

Invest in yourself.

Do the things you enjoy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:21 pm 

Leo wrote:
Probably the best thing to have happened to you. Now you can stop wasting another minute on this maladjusted human failure and learn how to live for you.

She probably is being dicked by this business owning stud - let her. Fortunately for you this sociopath is his problem now, although he may see her for what she is and deal with her better than you have. She's only reacting to the stimulus infront of her.

Why such bitterness? She's only doing what she thinks is best for her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:29 am 

Aragorn, there's really no need to apologise for sociopathic female behaviour.

I even alluded to this - she's reacting to the stimulus infront of her, whatever. The op must take responsibility for his part, whatever. The problem is not her fucking another guy, or choosing another option, it's the narccisistic and malicious behaviour which surrounds the choice. There is a difference between a girl choosing another option and a girl who chooses another option and mind-fucks the present option through all manner of subterfuge. The op has been caught up hook, line and sinker by this girls sociopathy and needs to wake up to it.

:roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:21 pm 

Leo wrote:
Aragorn, there's really no need to apologise for sociopathic female behaviour.

I even alluded to this - she's reacting to the stimulus infront of her, whatever. The op must take responsibility for his part, whatever. The problem is not her fucking another guy, or choosing another option, it's the narccisistic and malicious behaviour which surrounds the choice. There is a difference between a girl choosing another option and a girl who chooses another option and mind-fucks the present option through all manner of subterfuge. The op has been caught up hook, line and sinker by this girls sociopathy and needs to wake up to it.

:roll:
Heh, I'm not apologetic about it. It is what it is. I'm just asking why the bitterness in your tone?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:14 am 

foofatron wrote:
Yes.

She wanted to talk to me. She told me she didn't cheat on me, but was angry. She told me she met another guy she was more attracted to. He is 25-26 I think she said and runs his own business and I'm a 20-year old college kid, as is she. She thought he was a better option.

She said she didn't like how I didn't need her, or didn't text her a lot. If she ever got mad I'd just leave her alone. She felt she couldn't tell me everything (this part hurt me as I feel my friends could tell me anything). She also said I wasn't that good in bed, although she was my first.

Those last two points were triggers for me. I had to deal with a lot of emotions around sex; took me a few times to just get hard. Pretty insecure about it.
unfortunately there is no escape from the value theory

She found someone in which she thought has more value than you. She is 20 so she feels she still has plenty of time to search for her best option.

I'm not saying you have no value I'm saying she thinks that the other guy has\had more value than you.

'everyone is a user. Men are only with women for the value they offer, women are only with men for the value they offer, friends are only with friends for the value they offer, cats and dogs only love you because you feed them...sad but true. That's why I said can you every really care at a deep level for anyone when you know they only like you for what you can do for them or how you can make them feel? Something you have to ask yourself'.

source:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=710

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:53 am 

Sniper wrote:
cats and dogs only love you because you feed them...sad but true.
https://youtu.be/AurAj_YDmmU?t=52s

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:44 am 

foofatron wrote:
I feel so angry and ashamed.

Her texts:

You still mad?

How was the show?

Just wanted to let you know that am hooking up tonight

Sorry

We were fighting friday and I don't know what the real underlying issue was and that bothers me. I want to figure out 'why' she did what she did, because I want to feel better about this. I feel like my value has taken a huge hit. I gave her far more than she deserved, and she even said I was the best thing in her life. Yet she wants to throw it all away. Worst part to me is she doesn't even break-up properly, she just says hey I'm going to hook-up and I don't care about you; like I don't actually matter.

Only 2 reasons women cheat:

1. Because of u not satisfying her needs, sexually and/or emotionally, mentally. Work hard to get her, got her, got complacent. Not leading her, not being ”her man”. Did`t made her feel sexy, wanted and appreciated. Don`t have goals for yourself. Don`t have boundaries as what u will or not willing to put up with. Insecure, emotional, needy, predictable. Doesn`t respect you.
2. U did all of the above, then it`s just who she is. ”Once a cheater, always a cheater”. Big chance that she will cheat on the other dude too.

”We were fighting friday” - :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish a woman would raise her voice at me! :lol: :lol: It`s so outside my reality I don`t even know how that feels like. :lol: :lol: