Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Fun times
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:03 pm 

After developing a few mental game problems I have spent the last couple months introspecting and getting everything all lined up again.

Credit for the solving of the final piece goes to Flow. For asking the right questions. I began meditating to clear out the garage in my head and being mindful while I was walking about throughout the day. That did a lot and pretty soon I was back to my full self. After a bit though if I wasn't getting outward confirmation of everything my mindset would slip a bit. Probably not even noticeable to the outside person. But to me it felt like massive fuck ups.

The problem was wanting to be recognized for my ability in what I do. This applies to everything in life not just this. Otherwise there would be no attachment. The correct course of action is the correct course of action. Outside opinion is meaningless.

So my friend is leaving across the country so we went out for drinks for her. I got there first and within the 20 feet to walk to the bar I got jocked like 20 times. Excellent lol. So I ordered a drink and stood with my back to the bar observing everything. Nothing really to report there. Anyways two girls that I know show up one has red hair (but she dyes it)(Courtney) the other one I made out with a few weeks ago(Megan). I added her on Facebook but didn't send a message because I want her to do it. They see me and walk the other way. I lol.

Then the girl who's going away part it is comes. We'll call her Ashley, she is quite flirty with most people. And the most attractive one in the group/in general but she is closed to almost all people. Thing is so that it can be difficult to tell, even with the micro movements that she is jocking because she flirts with a lot of people. Over time she has opened up to me. With her I show small amounts of "beta" as the situation requires.
She runs up and hugs me for quite a while and moves back and forth. How are you she says as she clasps my hands and holds them on her hips. We talk for a couple minutes she tells me that she isn't planning on leaving forever (as predicted).

So the seeds are planted, over time it will develop and when she folds it will be forever.

The ginger girl comes up and is in the group. We're talking for a bit and she's trying to convince me to text her friend. I can read her body language though and know she is jocking. Plus from a conversation a year ago I remember that her dream guy is tall, has a certain hair colour and sings. I meet the first two of that criteria. So I know where the ball is. It's in my hand.
All of this is done from the perspective of just teasing.

Me; Your not even a real ginger.
Her: Yes I am
Me: Nope, your a wannabe.
Her: I'm gonna work really hard at it you'll see me walking down the street and won't even be able to tell
Me: Maybe not, but then I will and I'll know
Her:No!
Me: I'll decide, I make the rules ;)
The shocked look on her face/smile was hilarious.

Not much to report for a while, until the end of the night. Ashley was in a group hug and they all fell over on the sidewalk. She looked kinda hurt so I walked over to make sure she was fine because I didn't know anything of them. One guy put the back of his hand on my stomach and said "Go, I got this". So I took it off and said No. He did it again so I looked at him until he stopped, once the bouncers were there and I knew that no one would try to throw her in a cab or something. I walked back over to Courtney and leaned back into the wall.

Me: *laughing* Some guy just tried to alpha male me. That's hilarious
Her: Really ? also laughing
Her: Well I'm gonna go get pizza, wanna come?
Me: Sure *thinking right "pizza"

We go to the pizza place we talked for a bit, she got more attracted over that time. I was basically just being a bit of dick.She told me that her friend that I made out with and couldn't get back to my place was actually just going to get her purse and then was coming back to fuck me lol. O well. That attraction isn't going anywhere, but I don't read minds she walked off.

Then she said she was gonna come over to my place and call a cab from there. I'm thinking oh right of course calling a cab. As we were leaving some guy said my sister was hot. I laughed so hard I choked on my pizza she looked pissed haha.
She comes over, hangs out for a few minutes and calls a cab because her friend is sitting outside her house. She wasn't overly excited about the hug so I suspect she may just have wanted to use the washroom. I'm not really sure. At any case, I think it might be a while before she gives into what she wants. But I'm sure it's fine, victory is already mine :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Fun times
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:03 pm 

I knew this was comming i still dont get it.