Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Love
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:15 pm 

My girlfriend has always told me how she loves me and feels about me.

She has told me almost everything about her and her past. As of late she keeps bringing up love, and even marriage to some extent. Whenever we talk about it I kinda just brush it off; sometimes I tell her how I feel and value her, but she only cares when I do it on my own accord and not in response to her. I don't understand why she asks me if my responses won't matter; perhaps she is just voicing her discontent. When we have sex she always asks me to tell her how I feel or what's on my mind.

I've told her I don't love her and that it is too soon for me. She always responds that I know her so well, flaws and all, and yet I still don't love her. It feels lately we've drifted apart I think because she is doubting a future with me. She always tells me I know her so well, yet she doesn't know me well. I just want to enjoy what we have now and want to continue it, but it's too soon to decide about the future. She's foreign and I know we have to make a decision before she graduates, which is in 2 years.

I don't understand women's view of love or why my girlfriend is putting a wedge between us on something that is in the distant future (Her parents do pressure her to move back and get married). I'm also pretty cold, and not very affectionate. She keeps accusing me of only loving her for sex. I know now indifference and affection are completely different, so that is something I need to express more.

Post subject: Re: Love
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:28 pm 

It sounds like you need to have a sit-down with your girl, so that you can really get to the root of the issue. Give her a chance to really open up, and then began to slant the conversation in a way that really benefits you. Basically, after you’ve given her a chance to open up, start asking her questions about the type of things that you have done for her and how have they benefited her. Once she recounts the things that you have done for her, ask her what kind of guy would do things like this for her and what does that mean. Basically, have her say it in her own words that you must love her, even if you don’t; this will squashed this conversation for now and the future. If in the future she attempts to bring this backup, then you can remind her of this conversation, but never again after having this conversation, have this conversation again because bitches will waste your time having circular discussions just so your relationship can remain stagnant, rather than pressing forward. :mrgreen:

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:48 pm 

EXCELLENT :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:51 am 

I'd move on to something else before she traps you further.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:16 am 

Alchemist wrote:
I'd move on to something else before she traps you further.
Yep. Next!

She won't stop wanting what she wants. I'd be gone.