Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Well
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:01 am 

OK so the past two years have been something of a science experiment. This is largely a post about recalibration after a large haitus. I wasn't planning on posting yet but this is mildly interesting.

This is regarding a group that I have known for quite a while. There is 4 of them and one of them has just overtaken the girl from last summer as the person I will be most staunch toward. The most attractive one of course.

I have had bit of difficulty in returning to my former self. In truth I am not 100% back yet but it's much better. Anyways so I attempted to run more long termish game on this one girl. I know 100% she is attracted to me because she told my friend she was a few years ago and that shit never goes away. Her other two friends have been much more direct in their attraction toward me. I'm gonna just do names because that's easier. The most attractive one is Amanda, the other two are Alex and Leah. The least attractive yet most vocal Erika.

So basically, I invested some of my time. Which I rarely do and she opted for some guy and truthfully I really don't understand it. It's a poor choice and unfortunately for her I am 110% not giving out second chances.

I flirted with Alex a bit and she ignored my texts...so I deleted them both off Facebook. Here's where it gets interesting. I go out to play pool for a bit. I run into the group of them...of course.
Alex comes up and acts really nice but then tells me she is mad she had to re add me. But she did...which tells me she is in the palm of my hand. I pawn it off like its her fault and in my mind it is....she could walk and I wouldn't blink. Amanda keeps her distance after she realizes who is sitting at the table beta in tow. I also flirted with Leah who removed me after I didn't sleep with her over a period of time (the two years I was off the market). She was actually the first one to come over and say hi she noticed me before I noticed them. At the end Amanda came over and hugged me and told me to take care. It's funny because she did that thing where they hold their hips away like it's platonic. Thing is though she could have left without doing anything.

Basically I'm gonna lock it up when Alex texts me. Add Leah again who just broke up with her boyfriend. My game is logically an acceptable level of tight now. Need to work on reducing attachment a bit because I still have residual buildup after a few encounters of really stupid shit. I'll get what I want but I'm not happy about it.

They don't realize it but they're really fucking themselves. The countdown is until I finish school...at that point I will get 6 months a year to travel. Is my game tight enough to survive western society? Yes. Ball stealing is my weakest area. But overall game is solid. And when I have what I want education wise I won't be spending one millisecond of my time on spoiled hoes.

I'm actually by default a pretty nice person. Over time though I have learned to be a dick. I need to incorporate more of it into my overall persona though. As like a preemptive front blast.

Post subject: Re: Well
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:12 pm 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
And when I have what I want education wise I won't be spending one millisecond of my time on spoiled hoes.
Why then?

Why not now?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:47 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Altair wrote:
And when I have what I want education wise I won't be spending one millisecond of my time on spoiled hoes.
Why then?

Why not now?
I'm still not really. I have my long term goals set up and am progressing toward them. I'll still put in a little time and attempt a ball steal if I think it's worth it.

Logically I go through my mental game etc and it's seems pretty solid and everything is checking out. There's still a few things I need to tweak, overall though it should be more solid than anything I encounter.

Like last night there were two other girls in the line at the nightclub me and my friend went to after. His game is good and mine was on point. They ended up saying they were going to the washroom and that they were gonna come back. They didn't and ended up with two symps.

My friend pointed and laughed at them lol. I did after a second, but my first impression was one of bewilderment. I guess in that case they were looking for free shit and someone they can control. Which is consistent.

What I meant is that I won't be sticking around in western society to try to make shit work once I graduate.

EDIT: What's interesting is when they asked me how old I was. I told them they had to guess. They guessed 20 and said I have a baby face. So perhaps that's part of what's going on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:22 am 

Join the club...I just got guessed that I was 28 today :? :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:49 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I suppose it has to even out in the end lol.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:14 am 

Quote:

Marion: You're not the man I knew ten years ago.

Indiana: It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:41 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
People tell often that I look 15 or so :? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:47 am 

So here's the update. Alex texts me from her friend's phone which I don't have. So I don't know who it is.

Alex: "Hey!"

Me: Hey, who is this?

Her: Hermione Granger

Me: (Thinking who would be fucking with me. Naturally she is a suspect but it could be a few people. Not enough evidence but I would play even if I knew for sure)

Me: Right on, excited for Hogwarts this year?

Her: No, I am looking for the remaining Horcruxes in the hopes of defeating Lord Voldemort.

Me: That's my job. Quit stealing my thunder Hermione. :/

Her: I didn't realize I was texting Harry...this is awkward.
Her: We all know I'm the brains Harry!
Her: (after about 3 minutes) Are you from Iraq? Because I love it when you Bagdad that ass up.

Me: I know we're not in Professor Flitwick's class but you are charming.

Her: You have Weasley-ed your way into my heart

Me: Well that was fun whoever you are.

Her: Check your Facebook.

I did hesitate on sending that one pickup line text lol. My friend said I should just call the number. But when he did, I felt quite a bit of anxiety lol. I need to work out that hesitation I have. I'm pretty sure it's what is hindering my results.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:53 am 

...call the number for what? :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:55 am 

That's what I thought. So I didn't, I was more upset with myself for having anxiety about doing it.

I always keep it to text whenever I can. I like to time to think about my response.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:14 pm 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
So.....

?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:33 pm 
Either I fuck with some scummy women or somethingq.

Not a single one of the girls I've talked to has tried that roleplay mess with me, including the ones I've fucked after several months. White, Black, Latina, etc. :|

It must be me. They probably think I would just delete a text like that. :|

Glad to see that you're back in action man.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:23 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Altair wrote:
So.....

?
Oh, she pretty much just confessed. She texted me today too, so I am just gonna relax and let her put in the work.
Slim Titan wrote:
Either I fuck with some scummy women or somethingq.

Not a single one of the girls I've talked to has tried that roleplay mess with me, including the ones I've fucked after several months. White, Black, Latina, etc. :|

It must be me. They probably think I would just delete a text like that. :|

Glad to see that you're back in action man.
It is funny, I just look at it as a chance to sharpen my wits. At the end of it I come ahead because most guys would have kept pressing to find out who it was and keep the conversation serious. Then when they got who it was they would have launched into a boring conversation.

By playing along until later, I get the result I want.

It's fun being back in the action.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 pm 

Cold shit so far.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:33 am 

Slim Titan wrote:

Not a single one of the girls I've talked to has tried that roleplay mess with me,
Yeah, which witch is which ? :lol: