Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:01 pm 

I have been absent on the forum because I have been very busy with grad school. I am kicking ass in my life and career goals, but can't get a handle on my goals around women.

So Im doing my MBA at Duke right now. I am super involved in school and am one of the go to persons for social events and activities. I throw parties all the time and am in the inner circle of the cool people. My current challenge is most of my best friends are extremely good looking so they have it super easy with women. Their looks pull most of their weight, as they literally make little to no effort.

So, I have no problem with going up to women and talking to them, or getting physical. But lately I've been getting a lot of flakes and it is really affecting me. I feel like I am constantly chasing and getting little to no rewards, and just see my friends reel them in like nothing. This is highly frustrating for me, and don't know what to do.

The other challenge is that there aren't that many attractive women. So whenever, we meet a new group of attractive women, all my friends jump to them like sharks and I have no fucking chance whatsoever. I was looking for practical advice from the more experienced guys.

In the past I focused way too much sitting on my ass and trying to do inner work to solve this. Didn't help at all. Now I am at the other direction where I have consistently gone out, part of the "in" crowd, but am always chasing, I am not chased, except for women I am not attracted to whatsoever.

So I would like to get your thoughts on the matter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:37 pm 

An unattractive woman is not a threat to my sense of self.

A man loses his neurosis when HE is who he is

Did I read that you also like to handicap yourself w/ environmental factors(?)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:37 pm 

A flake is really only a problem if you lack the balance of power (want them more than they want you). If they flake for a meet up it is their loss. An angle which you can play to prevent these women from making bad decisions is getting to know them better, take your time, do you really even want to spend time with this person? Eventually they will become more interested, invested and ask you to meet or drop some serious hints if you are observing carefully. Or they won't, doesn't really matter. Grinus is constantly dropping good advice for situations like these that says everything I said in one word basically.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:31 am 

So, I have no problem with going up to women and talking to them, or getting physical. But lately I've been getting a lot of flakes and it is really affecting me. –Diego
I’m in grad school as well, like yourself, and majoring in business, like yourself, although I’m majoring in MSL (Masters in Science in Leadership). :)
Now, the game is seasonal, so one minute everything will be going lovely, and the next minute you’ll be in a drought. This is what determines the serious players from the seasonal players, so you have to hold tight and maintain until your pace picks back up. –TheKing_65 8-)

I feel like I am constantly chasing and getting little to no rewards, and just see my friends reel them in like nothing. This is highly frustrating for me, and don't know what to do. –Diego
Furthermore dog, you shouldn’t be chasing anything, not even money. Put yourself in the proper position for great things to come to you, so if bitches aren’t feeling your vibe then it’s on to the next one. –TheKing_65

The other challenge is that there aren't that many attractive women. –Diego
Welcome to grad school. A lot of grad school women are old and washed up. –TheKing_65 :lol:

So whenever, we meet a new group of attractive women, all my friends jump to them like sharks and I have no fucking chance whatsoever. I was looking for practical advice from the more experienced guys. –Diego
Either step your looks up by hitting the gym more so you can compete physically, step your game up so that you can dwarf your friends’ looks by your ability to stimulate women's minds, or quit campaigning with your homies so you won’t have to compete against them.
Back when I was in the military I used to have to compete against my homies when women were around because they would get chose first because of their appearance because they actually were models and I’m just handsome, although back then I was a little husky; I allowed my mouthpiece to do the work for me and captured women's minds so that their bodies would follow, so the route you choose is up to you. –TheKing_65 :mrgreen:

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

You get what you deserve.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:53 am 

^I like this guy 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:04 am 

TheKing_65 8-)

exactly

Why go hunting when you can wait at the waterhole

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:40 am 
Don't chase. What King is saying is true. Your sex drive comes in cycles unless you masturbate frequently. Even then, the cycle loops are longer, but they are still there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:40 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
^I like this guy 8-)
Coming from The Legendary Kidd, someone that assisted in the writing of the revolutionary book “21st Century Fox Space Age Pimping”, that’s a true compliment. :)

Smart people learn from their mistakes. Smarter people learn from others' mistakes. Stupid people don't learn from anyone's mistakes including their own.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:30 am 

TheKing_65 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
^I like this guy 8-)
Coming from The Legendary Kidd, someone that assisted in the writing of the revolutionary book “21st Century Fox Space Age Pimping”, that’s a true compliment. :)
You've done your homework...I'm impressed :D

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 am 
Site Admin

diego wrote:
I feel like I am constantly chasing and getting little to no rewards
You are
and
You are
diego wrote:
So, I have no problem with going up to women and talking to them, or getting physical. But lately I've been getting a lot of flakes and it is really affecting me.
Ask yourself why

honestly, is it them, you or a combination?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:00 pm 

Great comments here....

@TheKing_65
you wrote:
TheKing_65 wrote:
Back when I was in the military I used to have to compete against my homies when women were around because they would get chose first because of their appearance because they actually were models and I’m just handsome, although back then I was a little husky; I allowed my mouthpiece to do the work for me and captured women's minds so that their bodies would follow, so the route you choose is up to you. –TheKing_65 :mrgreen:
could you elaborate what you mean? are you referring to inner game stuff?
(I don't understand American slang so well :geek: )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Great comments here....

@TheKing_65
you wrote:
TheKing_65 wrote:
could you elaborate what you mean? are you referring to inner game stuff?
(I don't understand American slang so well :geek: )
Game... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:18 pm 

Dali wrote:
Game... :mrgreen:
oh :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:18 am 

TheKing_65 wrote:
BTW King_65

maybe you could post which resources helped you with verbal 'game' (you told me it's not the mainstream pua stuff)
so other people can check it out if they wish....

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:50 pm 

Sniper wrote:
BTW King_65

maybe you could post which resources helped you with verbal 'game' (you told me it's not the mainstream pua stuff)
so other people can check it out if they wish....
Here’s a link to my blog (http://worldlygame.blogspot.com/). I link various resources on there where you (plural form) can peep game.
Also, to answer your question, I learned by living and learning from others’ mistakes. (This is why it’s my tagline.) Once you open your 3rd eye and 3rd ear you’ll be able to peep/hear what’s really going on around you. Once you do that you utilize critical thinking to determine how to turn the situations around to your advantage. I give a lot of these examples on my blog as well.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:02 am 

TheKing_65 wrote:
Here’s a link to my blog (http://worldlygame.blogspot.com/). I link various resources on there where you (plural form) can peep game.
Also, to answer your question, I learned by living and learning from others’ mistakes. (This is why it’s my tagline.) Once you open your 3rd eye and 3rd ear you’ll be able to peep/hear what’s really going on around you. Once you do that you utilize critical thinking to determine how to turn the situations around to your advantage. I give a lot of these examples on my blog as well.
awesome thank you 8-)