Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:08 am 
Site Admin

I was recently was on a thrid lecture of the Oleg Novoselov book (GoldenBoy I know I owe you the review just a ton of work), you seem require an honest read to digest the shit that russian fucker says.

OR more healthy, get a deep read to the forum basic threads. Just sayin'

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:06 am 

I told her I wasn't going to see her when I come home and she said she was on the verge of suicide :|

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:44 pm 

Donni G wrote:
I told her I wasn't going to see her when I come home and she said she was on the verge of suicide :|
...so? :roll:

Do YOURSELF a favor...delete the number and block her...for your own good. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 pm 

Donni G wrote:
Yeah what I was doing was very symp-pathetic :roll:

And she is just toying with me and she get a kick out of it too wasting all my attention on her smh. she thinks that she's the greatest thing that happened to me. Wtf was I thinking :|
She is not doing anything to you. Who knows what she is actually thinking or what her own issues are. How you are reacting, interpreting, and behaving is 100% YOUR responsibility :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 pm 
Donni G wrote:
Worry about yourself. I thought YOU were suicidal when you wrote the OP.

Here's the thing: You were low-hanging fruit. She was low-hanging fruit. You both picked each other and partook in the trick and the treat game.

Everything has pretty much been covered by everyone else. You have a void though. She can't fill that void. If I recall from the other thread she doesn't have much to offer you besides her vagina. I'm going to point you to this thread about what "LOVE" really is since no one has helped you to that information.

You've been away working hard, and part of your problem could be that you have some gaps in your foundation because you dove right in. You really want to read The Kidd's Definition of love:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=899

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=262

Basically you are or WERE in love with a stupid, lazy, broke, slutty, bitchy woman. Her character ain't to great man. It's not going to be. You said yourself that she told you she was molested. Most of those women, coming from personal experience, have pretty rotten cores and are hyper-sexual. They typically suffer from narcissistic and bi-polar thought processes while being prone to exaggerate things in their head (sorry I don't know the psychological term for mental exaggeration).

That's fine because you can do something about that with self-control. Most women in society are stupid, lazy, broke, slutty, and bitchy because they feel entitled from what society tells them....men and women. Chances are that you will have the same problem right now with a woman with some practical intelligence, initiative, and drive, wealthy or not.

You just need to know the difference between the two women so that you know who is good for a relationship and who is good for a fuck 1)
You need to have a rough map of how your mind MAY be working and how society operates so that you can explore your triggers ....hence the links 2)
Then you need to find a path that you want to take 3)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:48 pm 

I finally decided to cut this chick off. She was just complete shit. I thought that I owed her to be there for her. She told me everything about herself. She told me that she didn't want to be with me. She didn't want to fuck me and that she didn't love me. Why was I still talking to this crazy chick :lol: because I was thinking with my dick and not my head. I spent all my energy on this one girl. She wasn't worth anything but a fuck and she wasn't even good at that. I didn't even bust a nut she did tho. This chick really should kill herself because she is just a horrible human being and she just might too because I was her little cushion to lay on but now those days are over she will not hear from me again. I've have moved on to bigger and better things now like my life which is pretty awesome I must say

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:06 am 

I ran into a situation like that before too. Hopefully, the point has been hammered home that you can never show mercy or be attached.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:20 am 

Space wins always

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:00 pm 
Donni G wrote:
I spent all my energy on this one girl. She wasn't worth anything but a fuck and she wasn't even good at that. I didn't even bust a nut she did tho.
This is important and indicative of your mindset. I'm the situation would have been reversed if you fucked her right after writing those texts.

I had a similar situation to this where I didn't bust a nut, except I didn't switch perspectives midstream. You will find a great story about this in the Story Time section of the forum written by The Kidd that illustrates your change. Maybe that will help.