Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:30 am 

So I haven't posted here in a long time, and I thought I should...

I've come a long way by reading through the stuff here on this forum and doing inner work. I must say, I'm much more content with who I am now, thanks to you guys. I couldn't have done it without you.

Anyway, I went from having no women interested in me to getting checked out by women on a daily basis, thanks to my improved mindset (I think my improved looks from working out, losing body fat, and other things play a big part, but that's not the point). It's pretty cool to have women eyeing me wherever I go, but the thing is, I don't get jocked or approached the way you guys do. I literally never get approached or jocked by women at all, meaning that they will never directly approach me or hover in my vicinity to get me to talk to them. They'll like what they see and just move on.

I see you guys talking about giving space to women to allow them to seduce you, but what if I don't have any space to give since they're not trying to seduce me? (Mind you, I don't chase.) Often times, it seems like you guys just happen to always be at the right place at the right time. You're just there, and a woman will show up and make an effort to get you to open her. Even at school, there will be women in my classes that will eye me throughout the whole quarter, but they'll just keep their distance without making a move. Then the quarter ends, and I never see them again.

I found this on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments ... o_you_get/. Guys there were talking about how often they get approached. Apparently, attractive men rarely, if ever, have women approaching them. My experience is similar to theirs. I do not know how you guys do it.

This is the sticking point I'm at. I'm aware that I'm attached to this outcome, so I'm trying to let go.

Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:23 pm 

I've always done the best in nightclubs but the logic regardless is the same. I'm introverted so it takes a bit to warm up to my surroundings. I know that if I wait a while that I will have a more calm demeanor. While I do that I'm watching to see who gathers in my vicinity.

I usually make eye contact with a girl I like. Then when we talk I just have a look in my eye like its all a game and I'm amused. I usually twist their own words or make it sound like they're hitting on me.

I don't usually ask silly things like hows your night blah because they've heard it a dozen times already...and I don't really care tbh.

For example.

One might be bumping into me a lot at the bar. So I'll look over and be like "Oh hey" and then start talking. Then I'll lightly bump into them on purpose. When they look at me like no you didn't. I'll accuse them of bumping into me just then. Then I'll be like your impossible why are you being so difficult. When they deny it I'll be like I make the rules lol.

Thing is they're pretty observant so a couple other girls on the other end of the nightclub might have seen that exchange. They get curious and maybe blindside you near last call.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:42 pm 

If I were there to watch that between you peeps, I'd promote. How about that :lol:
soupman wrote:
It's pretty cool to have women eyeing me wherever I go, but the thing is, I don't get jocked or approached the way you guys do.

Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:30 am 

soupman wrote:
there will be women in my classes that will eye me throughout the whole quarter, but they'll just keep their distance without making a move
That is jocking...

Read pimposophies/covert tactics again...
The Kidd!! wrote:
She will probably glance at you occasionally and jock you on the subtle tip.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:55 pm 

Quote:
I'm aware that I'm attached to this outcome
There ya go.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:02 pm 
Site Admin

Why is she frontin? - http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... ing#p24029

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?p=914#p914

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 283#p32283

Getting "approached" by women - http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 1354#p1354

Search is your friend

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:53 pm 

I've actually already seen all those posts, peregrinus.

I should have explained and worded better. I was trying to distinguish between the type of jocking I get and the type of jocking you guys get.

Basically, when women jock me, they typically just stare, glance, do double-takes, look me up and down, and stuff like that, but they will always keep their distance. Most of them just move on. Pulling from your post on the "Getting approached by women" thread, displays, circling, halfapproaches, and ballsoutapproaches are the type of jocking that you guys often get from women. What I'm saying is, women do not jock me that way. I'll get displays, but those are rare. Since this is all I'm getting from women, I'm clueless about what I'm supposed to do.

I hope that clears things up. I'm not good at conveying my thoughts with words... :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:08 am 
Site Admin

soupman wrote:
What I'm saying is, women do not jock me that way.

I'll get displays, but those are rare.

Since this is all I'm getting from women, I'm clueless about what I'm supposed to do.
What is your gut telling you to do?

What do you feel like doing?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:41 am 

peregrinus wrote:
What is your gut telling you to do?

What do you feel like doing?
Gotcha 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:13 pm 
Two time in a row now....I've gone to the grocery store and had women approach me.

Both times, I was focused on getting groceries for the house not women.

First time, I asked the woman next to me where to find a vegetable that I didn't know what it looked like. Somehow, ten minutes later she wound up directly behind me in another aisle. I ended up smashing her against the rack of cans when I backed up. Of course she staged it so that I would end up doing something like that.

Next week, I see a mom with a fat ass, perky tits, and just under 35. I asked another woman who was next to her with help that time. Fyi, women don't know shit about groceries or food. Ask the store clerk. She must have overheard me.

I wind up spending like 20 minutes in the spice aisle. She comes up to me asking me what I'm looking for because I look frustrated. I thought she had more teeth than a baby grande piano the way she smiled at me. She helped me select one of my spices and talked some. Then she looked at my grocery list and spent 15 - 20 minutes further down the aisle where groceries I was supposed to get were going to be.

You don't always get approached the way you want to, but they will hit you with what you need to know. Trust me. Just go about your business unattached and it will happen. Take huge steps towards orchestrating an approach like I did in the first and second example. It's like I'm cool if something happens but I'm great if nothing does.

Also, you need to be more flexible. Something is telling me that you are expecting them to just say, "HI WILL YOU PLEASE FUCK ME?" I'm being dramatic, but they aren't always going to walk up to you and show some initiative. Most women are stupid and lazy FYI.

Edit: display is the word I was looking for. You have to put yourself on display. Be seen.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:44 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Also, you need to be more flexible. Something is telling me that you are expecting them to just say, "HI WILL YOU PLEASE FUCK ME?" I'm being dramatic, but they aren't always going to walk up to you and show some initiative. Most women are stupid and lazy FYI.
Lol yeah, I understand this.
Slim Titan wrote:
You have to put yourself on display. Be seen.
Yeah, definitely. I think I just don't give women a chance. I tend to be on the go most of the time. For example, when I go to a grocery store, I know what I'm going to get, so I get it and just bounce. I usually won't even spend a few minutes in an aisle, let alone 20 minutes... I don't know how you do that... If I catch a woman's interest, I'll probably be long gone by the time she even decides to do anything :lol:. I also tend to gravitate towards secluded environments when I just want to relax and chill.

The problem is, I end up getting attached if I intentionally put myself on display because I know I'm doing it just for women... So that's something I'm going to try to resolve.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:59 am 

soupman wrote:
It's pretty cool to have women eyeing me wherever I go, but the thing is, I don't get jocked or approached the way you guys do. I literally never get approached or jocked by women at all, meaning that they will never directly approach me or hover in my vicinity to get me to talk to them. They'll like what they see and just move on.
That's the modus operandi of 95% of women man, subtle hints like eye contact but then that's when you make your move. And when you do don't think of it as you are approaching her, she already approached you, you're just reciprocating. And it's not like all other guys have women running over to them and grabbing their cocks, a woman making a drastic approach by coming to talk to you or invading your space isn't the norm.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."