Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:37 pm 

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =165748161

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 pm 
This isn't new. To be honest, it's pretty sad that they're offering cash just to get numbers.

Also, numbers don't equal pussy. The only thing this confirms is that there are a large amount of cheap gold diggers in America and around the world. Tinder has a rough "real" population of 500 million. The 1.2B number include "bots" and "catfish."

They're really stupid too. You're opening yourself to a whole lot of other things.

I'll post two songs instead of typing out a long response:

This is what they think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1Y7nhv_vc

^^^The guy on the far left...HBK...Someone punched him and stole his chain. They were dropped from young Jeezy's label.

Edit: It happened right around the time they dropped this mixtape. I guess he "HAD TO GET PUNCHED and JACKED."

This is what happens if this they do it with the wrong person or are too open about your money:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGIKX8KEnIc

Note: I didn't read the whole thread. So, I don't know what everyone is saying.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:22 am 

Yeah, I think the social experiment part is not about the dudes - they are trolling, not actually intending to meet up with these chicks in real life.

Its about how absurdly easy it is to get women to confirm in writing their prostitute-ness as long as they feel like its not a public forum (ie because Tinder gives them some feeling of privacy...).

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:40 am 
I didn't see that part about the troll. GG me. I didn't read the whole thing.

It's good that they aren't planning to meet them.

People will admit to a lot if they have the right space to do so.

I've been observing this for a couple days now:

http://www.twitch.tv/kaceytron

She is one of the top viewed or most viewed person on Twitch. She definitely gets some of the most donations. What's interesting is how the chat goes straight crazy when she shows a moderate or minimal amount of feminine energy.

Note: this is when she isn't acting like a whore.

Edit: her tits and pussy must be worth roughly $20k a month to these guys.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:45 am 

A saw a post too about a guy that made a Tinder account and used a hot girl for his profile. He calls it is personal Google. Any time he needs an answer to something he just messages someone. He's been getting car advice etc.

I applaud his craftyness. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:52 pm 
Oh that's smart.

I heard there is a startup like Quoara except for calling into a database or something for answers.

It sounds slick.