Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHiQeu1GJ2s

In this video, a guy goes dressing up as a nerd and attempts to "pick-up" a girl doing some promoting. Thereafter he attempts the same thing dressed as a thug. The quest of the prank was to answer the question, "do girls like good guys or bad guys."

Just incase: The guy gets a hand job in the video.

I do have a question relating to the last bit of the video though. I'll ask it in the next post.

First watch the video.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:08 am 

Towards the end of the video, the guy claims to be "exposing" the girl for choosing the bad guy rather than the nerd looking guy. However, i can't fully understand exactly what he is exposing.

To me, it just looks like the girl chose the guy she felt attacted to or the guy that had the most perceived value to her. Thus, in my mind, he is not really exposing anything. He is just displaying the true nature of women really. Or perhaps there's something I'm missing? What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:09 pm 

This is scripted.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

The only good thing: what a thick booty that broad had, yum.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:48 pm 

Aragorn wrote:
This is scripted.
What makes you say that?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:57 pm 

Fresh wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
This is scripted.
What makes you say that?
I can tell. No signs or giveaways, its just all scripted and played. Has that feel to it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:24 pm 
I suggest you watch this video without sound. There are a few main giveaways that show that this is fake. It's easier to see through everything by just watching the body language.

her body language doesn't change from the initial meeting to the second meeting. She doesn't grasp his hand to reciprocate which means she really doesn't want to do it/is getting paid. When the camera cuts back to the faces after grabbing the butt you can see that their lips hadn't been locked. She never goes under his underwear, which he is clearly wearing. The argument is clearly staged because she doesn't maintain a defensive or aggressive position but switches between each while mediating it with a neutral position.

I wish I could make the largest clue, which they can't cover up infinitesimally small type because it's the biggest thing showing the farce. They're really only pranking viewers.

It comes so early in the video that you don't need to watch anything but the first and last few seconds, but I watched it for fun the first time because purely because it was NSFW. You need to do a little homework or make an educated guess to figure this one out.

The shadows in the video don't change drastically immediately. Applebees opens at 11am. She wouldn't be handing out DRINK coupons until the lunch traffic from 12pm - 2pm. At high noon, the shadows are longest. The length of the shadows does not change drastically after the 4 hour mark is claimed (remember it should occur immediately). The shadows should be shortening. Even if it is summer where shadows change the slowest because sunset doesn't occur until 9pm in June you would notice an immediate difference unless it was 3pm to 7pm. There would be no sunset, but there is sunset. So, the date of the video is when this was taped, placing the video in late summer/early fall. This video was posted Sept. 8th, when sunset starts at 7:30 - 7:45. If you watch closely it is no earlier than 4pm a few seconds into the video by looking at the way the light refracts off of the windows. After the 4 hour mark is claimed, it gets progressively darker as if it is sunset. It should already be 8pm hence there shouldn't be a significant light change because sunset should already have mostly finished. If it was earlier in the day near 11am to 2pm then there shouldn't be a significant light change because sunset would not have occurred yet. The same goes for it this occurred in June, July, or early August. The only way this is possible is if this happened precisely at 3:30pm and ended at 7:30pm. However, at the 5:00 video mark you notice that it is sunset. Sunset should be happening at 7:30pm, but the lights wouldn't be on just yet. Thus, it is already nearly 8pm and this must be fake because the light changes differently than when they claimed (implied) it should have.

The only conclusion is that she was paid to do this. You can also play around with the times and do some observation outside to see what I mean. Sept 8th has passed, but the day isn't going to shorten significantly for another week or two I think.

The other tangential conclusion is that this video must have had multiple takes, most likely because she wasn't being serious or acting poorly.

Edit: Car lights are even on. I don't have the tools to prove this theory (haven't bought a car or drove in someone's car to confirm), but depending on income demographic of that area of NYC most of them shouldn't be able to afford cars with options like automatic lights even though they have incomes of $70 - $80k because rent, food, and utilities are so high. However, there was an article posted about people trying to show a lifestyle they can't live or afford on the forum a while back. Car lights don't even come on automatically until sunset is nearing it's end or over. This one you can test for yourself and see what I mean any time of the year.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:46 pm 
Damn, my observational skills are way better than I thought.

I just googled "What time was sunset on sept 8th in New York" 6:57pm for today.

Sunset was at 7:17 on sept. 8th. Do the lifting even though I'm off by 30 minutes, and you'll see that is impossible for the video to have occurred on any earlier day, working from the lifting that I did previously. It was uploaded the same day it was made so mistakes were made. I'm done breaking this video down, but it was a fun exercise to vet the video.

I'm just trusting my gut for the rest of the proving.
Aragorn wrote:
Fresh wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
This is scripted.
What makes you say that?
I can tell. No signs or giveaways, its just all scripted and played. Has that feel to it.
This is the perfect example of trusting your gut.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:45 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
I suggest you watch this video without sound. There are a few main giveaways that show that this is fake. It's easier to see through everything by just watching the body language.
This was a great tip! Thanks for that. I missed a couple of the observations you mentioned and realised I may have been the one who was pranked in the end. I can't say that I was vetting the video though. I just took it at face value. There are things you mentioned that I agreed with, but also some things that were to extensive for my knowledge.
Slim Titan wrote:
When the camera cuts back to the faces after grabbing the butt you can see that their lips hadn't been locked. She never goes under his underwear, which he is clearly wearing.
On the kissing part, when he grabs her butt, her hands just drop and remain there. She didn't seem to be that into the kissing. This is shown around 2:48 of the video. I can't place this as strong clue, but it was something I picked up.

Also, she used her right hand to jerk the guy off, but towards the end of the video she is cleaning both hands off the side of her pants. She placed more emphasis on cleaning her left hand as well. This was also a clue I picked up.
Slim Titan wrote:
The other tangential conclusion is that this video must have had multiple takes, most likely because she wasn't being serious or acting poorly.
Yeah, this is something I also didn't pick up. The multiple cuts from different angles does suggest that the scene was played out more than once. They may have had two or more camera-men, but I believe it was more the former.

I can't put strong weight on the clues I picked up, because I picked them up with the intention of finding what may have caused the video to be scripted. However, I do agree that the video is scripted. Thanks for pointing it out Slim. I certainly learnt something, and will definitely be more observatory when I watch videos.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 pm 

Just feels fake, from a logical standpoint.

If she was actually working she would be concerned about her image in front of her co-workers but yet the slightest hesitation is not present on her part. It feels as though her mind is made up before anything is said or done.

Regardless that guy's response fake or not, shows how weak his mindset is. What is the point of calling someone out on something that benefits you? I will never understand guys that complain about women choosing bad boys over nice guys like them. That's literally being like okay, gonna assess the situation.

I could A: Be downright obnoxious at times for the lols, and completely disregard the rules of society because I don't feel like following them and it works.
Or B: Be a super nice guy, and get taken advantage of...

It makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:49 pm 
Altair wrote:

If she was actually working she would be concerned about her image in front of her co-workers but yet the slightest hesitation is not present on her part. It feels as though her mind is made up before anything is said or done.

Regardless that guy's response fake or not, shows how weak his mindset is. What is the point of calling someone out on something that benefits you? I will never understand guys that complain about women choosing bad boys over nice guys like them. That's literally being like okay, gonna assess the situation.

I could A: Be downright obnoxious at times for the lols, and completely disregard the rules of society because I don't feel like following them and it works.

Agreed. It's hilarious really. At the end of the video when they are talking about it, you can tell how hard they are trying. They're really just making it plainly clear that they are trolling the viewers and hope to troll Worldstar Hiphop from the comments section. Worldstar Hiphop would have had this video immediately if it was real and there would be way more views. This would have gone viral because most guys can't believe what they know.

It's interesting to see how the guy props himself as someone (fake someone) twice. In my opinion, you don't have to be either "archetype" solely, and that guy did a poor job of being a "bad boy." His whole attitude still wreaks of the symp mentality.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:00 pm 

Indeed, our society doesn't really favor thugs anyways. If you look at it as three levels the elite who can do what they wish, general society who have something to lose by being brash, and the thugs who feel they have nothing to lose.

Napolean had a much more entertaining perspective he said to "put your iron fist inside a velvet glove"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:04 am 

Altair wrote:

This goes back to my original question. What exactly was he exposing? Some girls dig bad boys, others dig nice guys. As you pointed out, it's the guy with the right mindset that will get it right. So for me, after the help of Slim, the only exposing that was done was on the viewers.

Altair, when you mention taking advantage on the point that women choose bad boys, do you mean that guys should become bad boys themselves and win?
Slim Titan wrote:
Altair wrote:

Agreed. It's hilarious really. At the end of the video when they are talking about it, you can tell how hard they are trying. They're really just making it plainly clear that they are trolling the viewers and hope to troll Worldstar Hiphop from the comments section. Worldstar Hiphop would have had this video immediately if it was real and there would be way more views. This would have gone viral because most guys can't believe what they know.
I believe it was already uploaded onto Worldstar Hiphop: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v ... X2syAFFW1p
:|

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:53 pm 

If you ever saw me you would laugh if I tried to pull off a bad boy look. I dress more nerdy than anything glasses and stuff. I just pull parts of whatever works and mold it into myself. It would work, but it's a weak mindset based on ego and control over things that don't matter. They tend to have big egos and are little more than a pawn in her game. They get bad boys bad boys don't get them.

They tend control situations by being direct, using intimidiation etc. I'd rather use sarcasm and space, they're much more effective and you are in control of the situation.

The point I was trying to make is dressing suspect draws a lot of unwanted attention especially from other males. I almost got jumped by four guys in a bar one time because I was being too overt. Just not worth the hassle and risk imo, when you can do just as well looking like no one.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:07 pm 

Altair wrote:
Indeed, our society doesn't really favor thugs anyways. If you look at it as three levels the elite who can do what they wish, general society who have something to lose by being brash, and the thugs who feel they have nothing to lose.
Generally true. However:
FIXED wrote:
Indeed, our society doesn't really favor thugs anyways. If you look at it as FOUR levels: 1) The unicorns who can do what they want because of their mindset regardless of resources, 2) the elite who can buy what they want until they can't, 3) general society who have something to lose by being brash, and 4) the thugs who feel they have nothing to lose.
What immediately comes to mind for me is Dan Bilzerian. If he didn't have fat stacks of cash to throw around so ostentatiously, what would he be like?

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:26 pm 

Yes, and no. I left it as three groups because I realize that I have to appease egos and come across as non threatening. I can do what I want as long as I keep others egos disengaged. I do that by remaining under the radar and never being overt as it wouldn't get me what I want anyways.

Absolute power is something few possess, the rest of us have to angle strategically and tactically.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:50 pm 

Altair wrote:
Yes, and no. I left it as three groups because I realize that I have to appease egos and come across as non threatening. I can do what I want as long as I keep others egos disengaged. I do that by remaining under the radar and never being overt as it wouldn't get me what I want anyways.

Absolute power is something few possess, the rest of us have to angle strategically and tactically.
Yeah, generally agree with you point, although if I wanted to nitpick I would say that therefore what you want is to do something in a certain way, and that way is non-threatening and a way that won't come back to bite you. You are still doing what you want, its just what you want is more nuanced. You pretty much touched on this with "it wouldn't get me what I want anyways."

Absolute power is something nobody possesses, although some people are closer than others. 8-)

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:49 am 

Yo! Folks!

I understand your concerns about this video being fake. I din't really dig that much deep into the video looking for signs to prove or disprove it's authenticity However, I can assure you that such things do happen.

I've been doing cold approach pick up for a long time now. For a while it was my mission to really explore the fucked up side of femininity. Actually it's not fucked up - It's the fucking truth that hypergamy is always at work. I used to think (and still most "nice guys" do think) that this is fucked up. It's not.

I have 3 or 4 similar experiences. I grew a beard and approached a chick being really nice supplicative and got rejected. Then in the evening I approached the same chick with clean shave and a bit swaggy outfit. I laid her the same night.

Although I didn't expose her but my mind was blown and I learned never to trust what women say. Only trust their actions. :)

Go out and experiment. It's fun. haha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:25 pm 

Maverick wrote:
...my mind was blown...
Don't be surprised that women prefer to get with you when they are more attracted to you. Sort of common sense, right?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:56 am 

They don't even have to be attracted to you buddy. You just gotta be a right man, at the right time and be able to say the right things. ;)