Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: she has issues
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:15 pm 

Yeah I'm going to her house today because she took the day off. She told me she has silk sheets so I'm bringing a candle :lol:

Here's a text convo like 2 days ago

Her: you up

Me: yep

Her: what's up

Me: nothing just chilling, I mean there ain't really nothing to do in 2 in the morning

Her: I just got home lol

Me:about to get in the bed huh

Her:I'm already in the bed...undressed lol

Me: that's cool

Her:I'm never in clothes

Me:I bet you got a soft ass bed

Her:I have silk sheets

Me: do you like candles

Her: I do

Me: im buying one today

Her: oh well hmm

Me: Yeah I want it like that

Her: Romantic?

Me: passionate

Her: I like that

Me: all rough and shit

Her: oooh

Me: beat it up

Her: would you

Me: I'll tear it up

Her: promise

Me: oh yeah

Her: is this even you?

Me: of course this is me...is this you?

Her: Lol yes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:08 am 
Are you even finishing how you started? If that's how you started then she might wind up with things to do.

You basically told her you want sex more than her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:21 am 

Depends I guess, you can make it work.

But it's gonna be work. Your being assertive, but on another level as Slim said your handing her the ball. She will test how much time and energy you will put into getting laid and use that as a framework to further her own agenda.

I'd be more inclined to "subconsciously" let her know your interested. Then on a "conscious" level be friends that are cool. Play dumb until she's actually in your bed haha, then play dumb more until she initiates lol.

"I had no idea you felt that way. I thought you just wanted to be friends :twisted: "

Either way will work, the second way will more easily set things up to get loot. Whereas, talking sexually in a text message will more likely relive the tension and it takes time for it to rebuild. It is very effective if used as a tool to establish frame though. Just say smartass things while purposely dancing around being explicit.

For example.

Her: *being smart
You: Better watch it ;)
Her: Or what?
You: I'll decide
Her: You will decide nothing ;)
You: I'll decide everything, I make the rules lol.

Same context of obtaining control as your messages but it purposely creates more tension instead of releasing it. If your upfront it becomes less about game and more about if your clout is good enough to fuck with her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:43 pm 

Donni you're handing her the ball by giving in to your thirst.

Pushups.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:25 pm 

The thirst is real :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:35 pm 
Site Admin

Her: oh look, I found a new ball to play with

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:51 pm 

I want to say
two people can play

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:09 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Ok I'm not going to even front I was thirsty but she was too.

Anyways me and this chick end up having sex or what not you know all the mushy stuff she wants to cuddle and all that but I go outta state tomorrow. We ended on good terms I believe. I said we can still chill when i come back and who knows when that will be so it's whatever.

I know my mindset still needs work. I didn't really do anything. I just hopped on her bed :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:28 pm 

panoramix wrote:
I want to say
two people can play
And what do you mean by this? Stop speaking in riddles and say what you mean bro :|

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:34 pm 

Donni G wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Ok I'm not going to even front I was thirsty but she was too.

Anyways me and this chick end up having sex or what not you know all the mushy stuff she wants to cuddle and all that but I go outta state tomorrow. We ended on good terms I believe. I said we can still chill when i come back and who knows when that will be so it's whatever.

I know my mindset still needs work. I didn't really do anything. I just hopped on her bed :lol:

All's well that ends well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:53 am 
Something to keep in mind for the future is that most of the time when it's low hanging fruit like that they won't bother to drive to you, take you to dinner, or do anything else to prove they are more than just a wet hole.

You really have to keep the sex tank on E to get them to do a damn thing. :geek:

If you're willing to spend the gas money and time it's possible to bang something like a 100+ in a year. You just have to be proactive. I'm sure that's not what you want because you'll start caring about that gas and why they aren't reciprocating. I'm sure there are other things that are more important to life that will arise too. :geek:

I must say that if they are in walking distance then who cares you're getting a ton of exercise, but you would have to live near a popular bar or club to make that happen and the noise from that isn't worth it. Only a college where the majority of students live on campus creates the best environment. On campus and off campus fraternities or local bars that are in walking distance make it possible.

If you do go to college I would suggest that you drop women all together before you go and get your mindset tight. It's not even for the women. It's for the peace of mind because of the noise.