Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: she has issues
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:29 am 

okay so I've been talking to this girl lately currently we are in two different cities but I'll be in the city she's in which is also my hometown for 9 days then I'll be going to North Carolina.

I was texting her the other day and the conversation got real deep basically she told me how she got molested as a child and how her mom doesn't love her and how her dad left her at a young age. Ever since she told me this I guess she trust me and she's been kinda attached like texting me at 4 in the morning :|

She tells me how she can't wait to see me when I get back and how we should get together and blah blah blah
I told her that I will make time for us but no promises because I have other people I want to see before I go train with the Marines.

Me and this chick never met in person before, we only got pictures of each other so that's why I'm a little hesitant with meeting her. I come to you guys to see how should I go about this :ugeek:

Post subject: Re: she has issues
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:21 am 

Nothing wrong with meeting her...just make sure you judge the crazy in person to see if you can deal with it...and if you feel that you can, THEN ensure your terms of engagement (contract) is air tight. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:32 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
ensure your terms of engagement (contract) is air tight. :geek:
Can you give me an example of this. What I want is not a boyfriend/girlfriend type deal but more of a one night stand type thing or may be friends with benefits

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:26 pm 
Site Admin

Really?

Seriously?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:45 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Really?

Seriously?
I know right? :roll:

This forum is literally LITTERED with examples. :|

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:43 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Really?

Seriously?
I know right? :roll:

This forum is literally LITTERED with examples. :|
I knew it was a stupid question I'll just do some push ups

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:33 am 
Site Admin

Donni G wrote:
While you are doing them, ponder why it was.

Then post here with your explanation of what we saw in the posts above..

[This mission is yours, should you choose to accept it.. This tape will self destruct in 5 seconds... 5... 4...]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:27 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Donni G wrote:
While you are doing them, ponder why it was.

Then post here with your explanation of what we saw in the posts above..

[This mission is yours, should you choose to accept it.. This tape will self destruct in 5 seconds... 5... 4...]
This is a dumb question because i answered my own question for one also i been on the forum for 2 years now and asking for information that new members ask.

What you and Kidd saw in the post was me asking for a hand out. I wanted you guys to do the work for me instead of me actually getting the experience and learning from my mistakes. To be honest I really didn't need any help I think I'm doing well, this girl don't even know me, she hasn't even seen me in person and is telling me how much she can't wait to see me when I get back home. I haven't done anything but give her the opportunity to know me a little better.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:00 am 
Close.

No one should answer this question for you because it will be their contract and not yours. It will never sit right.

You will inevitably mess up somewhere along the lines if it is not your own words. They however do encourage you to look for inspiration.

What happens if you come back to your hometown and want to get in again? You have to build a custom clause in your contract tailored to her psychology specifically that will keep her in limbo and fine with that until then. Who can tell you how to do that? NO ONE.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:35 pm 

I'd run, they're crazy enough normally. If they have baggage not worth it. They'll be crazy as duck and fill your life with problems.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:33 am 
Site Admin

Donni G wrote:
What you and Kidd saw in the post was me asking for a hand out. I wanted you guys to do the work for me instead of me actually getting the experience and learning from my mistakes.
Nope

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:58 pm 
peregrinus wrote:
Donni G wrote:
What you and Kidd saw in the post was me asking for a hand out. I wanted you guys to do the work for me instead of me actually getting the experience and learning from my mistakes.
Nope
Donni G wrote:
She tells me how she can't wait to see me when I get back and how we should get together and blah blah blah
I told her that I will make time for us but no promises because I have other people I want to see before I go train with the Marines.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
Donni G wrote:
Nope Slim, not even vaguely close

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:50 am 

Okay here is the contract I made with her...well something like it. This was like 3 days ago

Her: Yeah I hope I see you when you get back tho

Me:It's gonna happen do you have a car

Her: No cause I just moved back

Me:Hmmm

Her: what

Me: I'm not going to have a car because I'm not going to be back for long plus I'm trying to save money

Me:I'll figure something out

Her:Yes we will

The contract is not official I would say so I think we're just waiting till I come back to see what happens.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:12 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Donni G wrote:
Nope
Donni G wrote:
I come to you guys to see how should I go about this :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:18 am 

Donni G, I know my attention span is very short...but where is the contract?

I don' see none. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:12 pm 

Tricks give themselves away, hoes sell themselves and a fox rewards good behavior. -Paradise (paraphrased)

It might not be related but the above occurred to me for some reason while reading this thread.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:28 am 

caster wrote:
Tricks give themselves away, hoes sell themselves and a fox rewards good behavior. -Paradise (paraphrased)

It might not be related but the above occurred to me for some reason while reading this thread.
Considering that he saved her some work by doing it himself I'd say it's accurate.

Forget pushups Donni, it's circuit time.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:50 pm 

No contract detected in this thread. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:38 am 
peregrinus wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Donni G wrote:
Nope Slim, not even vaguely close
Yeah bro, I missed it. I was thinking about it way to hard or not hard enough. Either way some space has helped me to see it clearly.
The Kidd!! wrote:
just make sure you judge the crazy in person to see if you can deal with it...and if you feel that you can, THEN ensure your terms of engagement (contract) is air tight. :geek:
^^^^Nuff said. I can't cut it down anymore but it's the first part and the part about transitioning to the contract. Asking for an example of a contract is stupid without knowing if you want to mess with her at all.