Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: How to maintain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:01 am 

Hello,

I am new here, was trying to read this forum for about 1 week and before I start I would like to say that I am not natural english speaker so sorry for my english...

I am working in one company and there is a girl (around 26) that isnt my "boss" but she is (i dont know if you understand this definition) personalist or HR manager-human resources [hell, i hope she isnt reading this forum]

She is working with "million" people in more companies so maybe I am just overthinking or how could i say that but I think she is flirting or "playing game", how you call it on this forum, with me. I feel something special between us when we are talking and when I am talking with another girl i feel that she dont like it, that she is jealous. She is that type of girl that (i think) wasnt very popular when she was younger and now when she has a job and money she just wants attention, but not like some whore or gold digger. It is obvious (for me) that she is introverted but she is acting like extrovert and trying to be "cool". {Here i want to say that I have a "sixth sense" that i can see how people really are, I can read them... but it is another story} Last time I was randomly alone with her in her car (she was driving me to work) and when she was phoning with another employees she was acting cool in front of me but i felt that it isnt really her and I had that feeling that if i wanted i could start flirting with her and fuck her right in the moment but i was acting politely because i wasnt 100% sure.... i just want to add that i didnt fall in love with her i dont believe in love and these shits..

so maybe I am talking and thinking too much i dont know but i am really looking forward for your opinions how should i maintain..

Post subject: Re: How to maintain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:01 am 

dodo159 wrote:
[hell, i hope she isnt reading this forum]
Sanctuary, sanctuary!

...and if?