Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:04 pm 

Hi there.

I uploaded the french version of the two Vilar books and connected with a guy (I had a gut feeling about him).

Here's his token (my WORD BY WORD, nothing changed for better context, translation). Just coz it's good and funny at times.

(** = my comment, unimportant)

Quote:
I thank you a lot to have introduced me to this woman who speaks the truth. It is certain she must have many enemies, when we broke some convictions, some belief systems, we must be a 'spirit acrobate'. Her books are similar to what I observed, analysed, deduced. But she has the talent to put words to all of this, in a perfect and honnest manner. It must be very hard for her detractors.
Quote:
That Esther Vilar is not criticised in France because she's not known, it's a pity. Why ? Because we would then see that mentalities don't change, that the feminine yoke really exists even if there are some couples that liberated themselves from it.
Quote:
If you manage to live without women, you're very strong. I managed it, but not of one ! Fusional relation and harmonious compementarity, like two slopes of the same moutain forming everything yet dissociable and each side independently and with his own working.
** (This one below vvvv has been edited slightly for play of words that are untranslatable)
Quote:
'skeleton key', that's exactly like what I was called when I activated myself in very classy orgies,connecting with regard to the size of my cock (julian should read this...), and, when one was lightly recalcitrant, I affirmed her that never had I tore appart someone. And it worked, Popaul (name of his dick) went to the circus ! A big membered was jealous of me because, despite the smallness of my equipment, these ladies were serviced. At his question I answered : my secret is very simple ... (he was tense from ears to toe by way of the shaft) I file twice as fast ! He tried the moron, and jammed his lumbars. Even a small movement, he couldn't anymore !
I'll stop speaking about sex ... the big membered are sometimes bugged to put up their machine, whilst I, skeleton key .. hey hey never a refusal !!!

My partner, she found me. A man doesn't look for much, primarily a vagina, and if he is the chooser there are less chances that the relationship will grow, because he is focused on one point only. Whereas a woman knows what she wants, and as long as the man doesn't correspond, she doesn't take. As she's unconcerned about the business of feelings (Esther Vilar writes it very well), she goes to the essential, knowing that what doesn't fit she could still change it later. When you, a man, see her doings, you can determine her level of sincerity, that is her real will and desire. See, it's simple, after it's a life story without losing nothing of what you are.

Concerning studies, I counted seven years total at school. After, work!
It's only after several years of unlearning that I started to learn the world. And I'm not near the end of it.
What do we ask a student ? To swallow anything and become a parrot. When I retorted to a highly qualified guy met at military service that you should control what is affirmed, he answered me : -Impossible, it would take life. - So you trust ? - And why would I trust what the majority believes ? - haha, exactly, lol'ed because it's suspect ! Majority, mass movement, everything that the crowd fathers as drifts and obligations by the number's strength.
I'll end. The human is singular, like every being and everything that is on this planet. Why wanting to standardize ?
End for now ...