Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:30 pm 

Generally I have a sharp awareness of my surrounding and will most often initiate conversations with women that subtely place themselves near me and my instincts tell me they want it ;)
Usually Im in a stationary position i.e bookstore , supermarket etc That way initiating conversation is natural and I dont have to think about cold approach or chasing women across the street.

However, there are many time I see a woman across from a distance and feel an attraction for her and something drawing me to talk to her as though she is also attracted to me(even though she hasnt seen me yet). There are two ways to go about it I could just chill kick back and if she happens to position herself near me or we happen to cross paths then I will initiate or I could place myself near her and strike an start a conversation. The latter being a more proactive action.

Im interested in hearing your responses and how you would each go about this scenario.( fyi I dont really care about the outcome just committed to the process of improvement and having fun with it :P )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:25 pm 

I'd be less inclined to initiate especially if it's a situation where your likely to cross paths again.

Doesn't matter much either way, depends on personal preference.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:20 pm 
Site Admin

Hello

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:17 am 

Fair so its one of those do what you feel like scenarios. As long as you are coming from a good place internally you can walk up directly to woman you find attractive.

Hello grinus nice to meet you too. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

Milo wrote:
Fair so its one of those do what you feel like scenarios. As long as you are coming from a good place internally you can walk up directly to woman you find attractive.

Hello grinus nice to meet you too. :)
:lol:
Well it's also a form of initiating conversation with a lady.

Hello.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:46 pm 

Milo wrote:
( fyi I dont really care about the outcome just committed to the process of improvement and having fun with it :P )
If it's fun for you and you don't care, then we can assume that you have experimented with all different types of approaches when these scenarios have been presented to you? What have your results been?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 am 

Flow83 wrote:
Milo wrote:
( fyi I dont really care about the outcome just committed to the process of improvement and having fun with it :P )
If it's fun for you and you don't care, then we can assume that you have experimented with all different types of approaches when these scenarios have been presented to you? What have your results been?
Hey Flow yes i have experimented a lot these have been my results.

If I am out and about consciously looking for opportunities to talk to women even if Im coming from a relatively good place internally it inevitably turns into a search for a certain outcome. Usually in this case I will get out of my way to go into interactions solely because the woman is attractive and try to steer convo to a certain outcome. usually they can "feel" almost like I am trying to get something from them; the interaction will usually not go well regardless of what approach I take.

If I am generally out doing my daily tasks"man on mission" not thinking about women and generally just holding a carefree friendly vibe. I tend to find strangely enough the women i see that I am genuinely attracted to somehow end up walking in the same path as me,sitting next to me or placing some very obvious cue I can pick up from. Almost like the universe literally hands it to me.

I remember during my coaching with cory skyy he mentioned the law of attraction and how when he sees a girl he wants he just "knows"they will meet. He has this strong belief and it works.

There have been several times for instance I would be in the train and see a girl i find genuinely attractive. Rather than run up or try and talk to her I will just kick back relax and have faith that "if its meant to be we will cross paths for sure."

I keep reading my book or whatever and guess what she comes off at the exact same stop as me :o
Not only that as I walk outside the station she happens to walk in same direction as me and in a conveniently slow pace where I could easily say hey :lol:

Usually in these cases because Its so natural and I am generally very chilled convo flows well. Ive had girls take my number, invite me out,take them straight to coffee, bar or even just enjoy a nice long chat and walk.

Its one of those concepts that is hard to get around. I guess all these things we are attracted to or want are supposed to freely flow into our lives but we block them out through doubt, limiting beliefs and attachment to outcome. Hence LET IT GO :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 am 

I know this is kind of weird to say, but what is so fun interacting with women? They talk so damn much, I usually get annoyed within the first 5 mins of a conversation and be ready to make my way. Bitch close your flappy lips and lets go to my crib!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:36 am 
Site Admin

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:59 am 

~Jr wrote:
I know this is kind of weird to say, but what is so fun interacting with women? They talk so damn much, I usually get annoyed within the first 5 mins of a conversation and be ready to make my way. Bitch close your flappy lips and lets go to my crib!
:lol: I'm starting to like you even more than when I first saw you with your Patrice avatar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:07 pm 

Quote:
Rather than run up or try and talk to her I will just kick back relax and have faith that "if its meant to be we will cross paths for sure."
This is how I usually roll 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:21 pm 

~Jr wrote:
There are many ways to listen :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:15 pm 

~Jr wrote:
Patrice LOVES to talk to bitches.
That's all.

Think of Altair's post